Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Corruption in Eclipse + message to the 9D community

Discussion on Corruption in Eclipse + message to the 9D community within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/27/2020, 18:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
PS : how close u r now to Elitepvpers owner , are u gonna law suite ,, ofc u will push this **** from , but be ware i will law suite u too and bang u hard

dude u donno wht **** u step into try to call ur lawyer better cause it's going to be serious
Old 05/27/2020, 18:34   #17

So this here:

was expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfgb View Post
then they will erase everything in the Discord channels completely so that they become ‘truth-free’ and afterwards they will try to poison you with lies once again. If you pay attention to Eclipse Discord, you will see that happening over and over again. These circles never end.
Quote:
It’s also possible that Martin and his friends will try to discredit this post and the people who collected all the evidence. They will say that people are lying about him and his server and they will try to portray the people who are coming forward with the truth as liars or bullies or whatever. They might even say some false shyt about the people who are telling the truth regarding Eclipse, as a futile attempt to discredit them.
Also, this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumoring View Post
Go try your bullshit somewhere else because I know for a fact that all the little dickheads that hate here and create posts will play on R2 no matter what.
Problem is you stupid psychopaths denie because that would hurt your shitty ego.
Always a pleasure to see fucked up childs like you complain here and spread shit about someone how bad they are and how bad they fuck up.
Shut the fuck up Source for real.
Since you got fucked you now start to search for complains and some pathetic what you call evidence just to say something.
You motherfucker are so irrelevant its unreal so shut your god damn mouth will you ?
The first time in my life I wish Tengerecki gives you a verbal buttfuck you morron.
Get the fuck outta here.
Plus this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumoring View Post
flashmansonic is one of those pathetic dickheads.
Was playing Eclipse with no break and nolifed the shit out of it and got banned now.
Out of the sudden he starts to talk shit.
Sit down and shut the fuck up.
Same goes for cfgb aka. Source (Claudio).
Nolife the fuck out of it then when you get fucked for your own mistakes you say something because you are pissed.
Look at you fuck man.
You actually look like a dude that want to give little childs candy.
Equals this:

Quote:
if they use a player account, you will probably be showered with insults several times.
I rest my case
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2020, 18:35   #18

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post
PS : how close u r now to Elitepvpers owner , are u gonna law suite ,, ofc u will push this **** from , but be ware i will law suite u too and bang u hard

dude u donno wht **** u step into try to call ur lawyer better cause it's going to be serious
another one. keep it up please do so.
Old 05/27/2020, 18:43   #19

time to make you shut the **** up
Old 05/27/2020, 18:51   #20

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
So this here:

was expected

Also, this:

Plus this:

Equals this:

I rest my case
keep it up thank you
no comment ofc.

did i comment? no i never said a word

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post
time to make you shut the **** up
thank you.

Old 05/27/2020, 22:50   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Says the person to shut down Eclipse. We are patently waiting for you, and your hater campaign chums. I know your discord servers all of them. This is great for whats coming to you people. All your vented hate and Insults, are now your archilles heel. All the frustration, instigated by constant threads created, has not gone un-noticed and that is not member related. I guess a big hammer will be dropping very soon.This all now depends, on the constant hatred, where people on here think is correct to use such behaviour on this social media platorm.

Yes its happening as we speak. So let the fun begin!!!!
Martin why dont you speak you about the post? You are literally misleading the actual topic here, any comments would you like to add regarding those custom weapons & other other things.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/27/2020, 22:51   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evy1994 View Post
Martin why dont you speak you about the post? You are literally misleading the actual topic here, any comments would you like to add regarding those custom weapons & other other things.
What do you expect him to say ? That yes, he did do all those things ? He will never, this guy is a pathological lier.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2020, 02:22   #23

It's already been proved a million times that Eclipse is full of corruption, yet people still choose to play it. What morons!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2020, 03:57   #24

Quote:
Says the person to shut down Eclipse. We are patently waiting for you, and your hater campaign chums. I know your discord servers all of them. This is great for whats coming to you people. All your vented hate and Insults, are now your archilles heel. All the frustration, instigated by constant threads created, has not gone un-noticed and that is not member related. I guess a big hammer will be dropping very soon.This all now depends, on the constant hatred, where people on here think is correct to use such behaviour on this social media platorm.

Yes its happening as we speak. So let the fun begin!!!!
You really do disgust me, ever since you came to the 9D scene here at elitepvpers you've always been talked bad about, especially not becuase people hate you, but because of what you've done and still keep doing.

Imma just say one thing - what goes around, comes around. You becareful to all the people you disrespect/steal because it will eventually bite you back on the ****.

Out of all this time and all these people complaining constantly about you and the evidence out there, only the people who CHOOSE to not see what you keep doing are stupid.

Good luck hosting more servers and robbing people. It will eventually fail like the other times.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/28/2020, 10:21   #25

Martin is the grandad of 9D, show some respect. Obviously he is right and everyone else is lying...
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/29/2020, 22:41   #26

It's always the others who are bullies, right?

As predicted here:

Quote:
they will try to portray the people who are coming forward with the truth as liars or bullies
Keep trying to shower people with your lies, like in here:

We already know that you will allow your friends to have certain advantages, as it has happened thoughtout these past 7 years. If it's not tools, it's modified OP weapons or skills or something else.
Also,

Yep, cheaters created by you. You allowed that to happen. You shared GM tools and you sold/gave away OP stuff to certain players. You are responsible for all of this.
Futhermore,

Nice false equivalance there. You shouldn't compare something we don't exactly know where it came from or where it originated from (covid-19) to something that it's clear where it came from and where it was orginated (corruption in Eclipse created by you). And, yes, that's not justice. Justice would be if you gave back all the money you were stealing from people while you were supporting certain individuals unfairly.

By the way,

It stops being 'speculation' when there's huge amount of evidence showing the shyt that you have been doing.
And I'm still waiting for this:

Let's hear 'the actual full truth', then. Please, enlighten us with it! I can't wait to hear it! However, I guess the truth is already known, right? Everyone already knows how low you went. I guess at the end of the day, you're

Quote:
a disgrace to the normality of the normal players.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/29/2020, 22:50   #27

all cry in worng forum google it it says

elitepvpers - play less, get more
MMO Insider Community - anything about Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Guides and more!
Old 05/29/2020, 23:14   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post
all cry in worng forum google it it says

elitepvpers - play less, get more
MMO Insider Community - anything about Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Guides and more!
Cheating isn't the main topic in here, corruption is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2020, 23:18   #29

still i see it here , and about 6 threads in few days about one server only and all bascily same.
Old 05/29/2020, 23:40   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post
still i see it here , and about 6 threads in few days about one server only and all bascily same.
and oO why you care if you hate him as you said to me on discord or .....!!!