Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eclipse the Corrupted server by martin

Discussion on Eclipse the Corrupted server by martin within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eclipse the Corrupted server by martin

1st want to thank all people who shared all evidences with me to show the 9d community the reality of Martin Evans , i told you before keep away from Aka BiZzaro , Marshall , medamax , Aleaxndre maxwell , what ever you can call me i told you i will make your server fast shut than expected i won't use DDOs attack or kind of this **** cause i can break you easily , your server full of bugs which allowed me to have anything i want simply just like that , don't think i am mad cause you banned the normal account , i still have like 4 chars GODLY geared , try deep search but you will not even know about them not GM made it's a handy made by me thank you for giving me time going back dark ages creating chaos once again , but i will love see you untranslatable person from all 9d players ,

ps : no 1 forced me to do this , cause i know how you are stupid and gonna say ND team paid me , or **** like that any way i will share some Ss for you spreading **** to players ingame ,

here we go Klaus in UF knowen as GM smith
luca = Tramnuk both has GODlY gears ez come ez go
and try to say i lie cause i will share day by day Ss for your ****
Old 05/15/2020, 10:33   #2

Well, I guess these are non-official servers and so, owners have the right to do what they want in their servers, even if people like it or not. Not happy people can go to the next server.

I just cannot understand that much hate for a simple game, with people on ages around 30 years old, people take that too much personal. I'd like to see if whining ones hosted a server, wouldn't they also do some tricky stuff? I would and so? who would ever care in my own server? It is not an official server!

Do they speak about corruption? what the? Do people actually know what corruption is?
The only ones corrupt here are governments.

By logging in a private server you are accepting that owners can do what they want even if you like or not.

Why 9D community people got stuck at his 15 years old? why!?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/15/2020, 10:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9dragonsGold View Post
Well I guess these are non-official servers and so, owners have the rights to do what they want in their servers, even if people like it or not. Not happy people can go to the next server.

I just cannot understand that much hate for a simple game, with people on ages around 30 years old, people take that too much personal. I'd like to see if whining ones hosted a server, wouldn't they also do some tricky stuff? I would and so? who would ever care in my own server? It is not an official server!

Do they speak about corruption? what the? Do haters actually know what corruption is?

By logging in a private server you are accepting that owners can do what they want even if you like or not.

when he say that for all his ex staff and share **** on public while he do lot of **** selling weps relics etc with real money to players and talking about fair play and stability also he abused Fred many times being normal player .. what do u call it
Old 05/15/2020, 10:44   #4

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Well, I guess these are non-official servers and so, owners have the right to do what they want in their servers, even if people like it or not. Not happy people can go to the next server.

Do they speak about corruption? what the? Do people actually know what corruption is?

Usually its the cry babies that get banned, that mouth off on here. We just let them have their little tantrums.

Flashmansonic2 is another failure. One less cry baby for the Eclipse community to laugh at
Old 05/15/2020, 11:00   #5

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:

Corruption - "dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery". "In power" doesn't mean "government", but it's just abuse, by any means. If you are a member of a company and you get paid for leaking contractors' details, is it "being great at doing business", even though you probably caused a big loss for your boss?

I'm at the opposite side of your thought process - it's because it's a private server, they should care more, at least if they get paid for that. They should prove that it's reasonable to leave the people's money on their server and not on the official. I don't give a flying shit if it's completely f2p server, do what you want, but if you sell banned accounts to other people without even removing shit from them (just to get banned again, I guess) - you can't tell it's legit xD It's so fucking absurd I can't even believe someone has bought these accounts. PS. Let me know if someone got my +15 shit or my OP +9 bracers that killed TGW in <5 sec XD
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/15/2020, 11:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Usually its the cry babies that get banned, that mouth off on here. We just let them have their little tantrums.

Flashmansonic2 is another failure. One less cry baby for the Eclipse community to laugh at
you make my day and i see you cry on your discord channel how about selling weapons to people with 150$ should i say names people got sick of your lies , beside i told you u just banned the low chars not the GODLY ones who gonna cry now
Old 05/15/2020, 11:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Corruption - "dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery". "In power" doesn't mean "government", but it's just abuse, by any means. If you are a member of a company and you get paid for leaking contractors' details, is it "being great at doing business", even though you probably caused a big loss for your boss?

I'm at the opposite side of your thought process - it's because it's a private server, they should care more, at least if they get paid for that. They should prove that it's reasonable to leave the people's money on their server and not on the official. I don't give a flying shit if it's completely f2p server, do what you want, but if you sell banned accounts to other people without even removing shit from them (just to get banned again, I guess) - you can't tell it's legit xD It's so fucking absurd I can't even believe someone has bought these accounts. PS. Let me know if someone got my +15 shit or my OP +9 bracers that killed TGW in <5 sec XD
This is not corruption, but power/metagaming. Corruption can be from small to big scales, but should always reach legal actions in public and country/state, with its different laws.

Remember any character made in any server, private or non-private server, are just rental characters for you. You do not own them, but the server private owner and he is in his right to do what they want with it since it is not a public matter.

But maybe the server owner should set a description before the register section telling it; "we are on the right to ban and do what we want with characters"

In some countries, if you enter his property, they can shoot you without taking legal actions, so just take in count when it is not illegal to ban or sell their own characters.

I am not with him or against no one, I am neutral and do not really know what happened and don't want to get involved in it. Just sharing an opinion.

BTW, I loved Edogawa Konan too on my past ages
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/15/2020, 11:49   #8

Quote:
But maybe the server owner should set a description before the register section telling it; "we are on the right to ban and do what we want with characters"
This ^
Old 05/15/2020, 11:57   #9

Quote:

by wanting to play a game, i accept to be put at an unfair disadvantage due to staff's incompetence and unprofessionalism.

...cmon man
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 12:05   #10

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
This is not corruption, but power/metagaming. Corruption can be from small to big scales, but should always reach legal actions in public and country/state, with its different laws.

Remember any character made in any server, private or non-private server, are just rental characters for you. You do not own them, but the server private owner and he is in his right to do what they want with it since it is not a public matter.

In some countries, if you enter his property, they can shoot you without taking legal actions, so just take in count when it is not illegal to ban or sell their own characters.

I am not with him or against no one, I am neutral and do not really know what happened and don't want to get involved in it. Just sharing an opinion.

BTW, I loved Edogawa Konan too on my past ages
Well, I can't say I agree with this completely. I don't like that "abuse of power" if you don't like the term "corruption". It's true the owner can do whatever they want, but should they? It's just unfair towards other people. One of the examples was banning my account because I named my character "Adek".

Let's just set aside the morality of hosting the private server, that's a completely different matter.

And well, I started watching Detective Conan like a year ago, that's probably one of the best series I've ever watched, especially when you skip the fillers and just stay with the canon. Gotta watch the movies, though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 12:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by -------ii------- View Post
by wanting to play a game, i accept to be put at an unfair disadvantage due to staff's incompetence and unprofessionalism.

...cmon man
I know it sucks mate, but it is a private server and you must understand that they can do what they want. Like you have the right to don't play his server and move to the next one.

He may play someday alone in his server for his bad actions, but he is on his right to do power gaming.

The solution is not playing in that server until his actions improve.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/15/2020, 12:12   #12

Quote:
I know it sucks mate, but it is a private server and you must understand that they can do what they want. Like you have the right to don't play his server and move to the next one.

He may play someday alone in his server for his bad actions, but he is on his right to do power gaming.

The solution is not playing in that server until his actions improve.
i understand that, but i see nothing wrong with people calling out corrupt servers, they just throwing a warning out there
Old 05/15/2020, 12:17   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by -------ii------- View Post
i understand that, but i see nothing wrong with people calling out corrupt servers, they just throwing a warning out there
Yes, I agree with you, it must be warned so people stop joining that server.

But the way he started the topic wasn't necessary. I don't like the hate, if we move on with toxicity 9Dragons will be a better place and community for all, especially if we want new people to join us
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 12:18   #14

The whole idea of private servers is illegal, yet you all so surprised when seeing mishandling.
He is just a low life brain damaged scammer, can we get over the topic, everyone is aware.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 12:22   #15

Quote:

If we move on with toxicity 9Dragons will be a better place and community for
9d community is the most toxic community i've seen, most of the times over absolutely nothing. it will take a special kind of effort to stop lol

Quote:
all, especially if we want new people to join us
rf/jwg would need to put their **** together for that to happen lol
Closed Thread