Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eclipse the Corrupted server by martin

Discussion on Eclipse the Corrupted server by martin within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/15/2020, 20:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
bla bla bla . You are so funny. Dragging the dreggs out of the gutter, to protect yourself. You did wrong.I dont care what you say to me. Let all the mmorpg society know. You tried to destroy other peoples hard work , by manipulating Eclipse. That goes to show what a horrible piece of work you are. Who in their right mind, respect you as a person, when you just want to cause chaos on a server. Well done Adek. You are a parasite with influence, that has brain washed people. You need to be squashed like an insect.
Well, you skipped a bunch of points. Like not paying people for their work. And for your attempts of bringing down Zeron and PA in the past. And for talking **** about me personally.

There are just a lot of reasons to take Eclipse down. Also, it's by no means your work, your whole job is paying a VPS monthly (and we know you can't even point your domain to it correctly). Everyone who actually worked on the Eclipse and got ****** by your "policy" of not paying for the job actually joined other servers.

It's quite a praise, being told I have any influence. That's something. And I never knew I can brainwash people. You are just like a COVID ignorants or flat earthers. You think you're enlightened while you're just stuck in someone's dung.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 20:57   #32

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post

how about creating me a special weapon

how much for this one
flashmansonic2 you are just a scummy little piece of ****, some poor person had the poor option of wiping their foot of.

You know what bring it on, because trust me, your failures as server owners, operators, has just supassed what all suspected.
Old 05/15/2020, 20:58   #33

why you cry at discord
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 20:59   #34

Quote:
flashmansonic2 you are just a scummy little piece of ****, some poor person had the poor option of wiping their foot of.

You know what bring it on, because trust me, your failures as server owners, operators, has just supassed what all suspected.
That feeling when you got a proof smashed on your face and you call people names. You're professional, not like me.

Quote:
why you cry at discord
It's not me who ridiculed Eclipse. It was Martin himself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 21:04   #35

Quote:

cry me a river

150$ for a weapon
Old 05/15/2020, 21:04   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Well, you skipped a bunch of points. Like not paying people for their work. And for your attempts of bringing down Zeron and PA in the past. And for talking **** about me personally.

There are just a lot of reasons to take Eclipse down. Also, it's by no means your work, your whole job is paying a VPS monthly (and we know you can't even point your domain to it correctly). Everyone who actually worked on the Eclipse and got ****** by your "policy" of not paying for the job actually joined other servers.

It's quite a praise, being told I have any influence. That's something. And I never knew I can brainwash people. You are just like a COVID ignorants or flat earthers. You think you're enlightened while you're just stuck in someone's dung.
Adek what ever you say to justify your wrong doings, will no longer help you. Your actual respect on here has just gone down the same **** hole. Before you mouth off. Just remember why this all started. Just because i refused the offer from bogdi to unite with a new server . Lets also not forget, what plastic showed me what you idiots said behind my back. You wanted the money not the server we created and its community.

You you pathetic little parasite, speak to the azzhole and get why i never decided to unite with bodgi, from his requests to unite. You ask him why he dissolved the agreement. Ask him Adek

I will meet you eye to eye and Bogdi . You ask him to Tell you exactly what he said. i want to be there to see that. *** help me i want to meet up to see this
Old 05/15/2020, 21:08   #37

i do this **** alone no 1 is helping me or forcing me to do this , i just doing this for fun , to show people how **** are esp your dogs who bark for you day and night who has the long breath lives
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 21:10   #38

Quote:
Adek what ever you say to justify your wrong doings, will no longer help you. Your actual respect on here has just gone down the same **** hole. Before you mouth off. Just remember why this all started. Just because i refused the offer from bogdi to unite with a new server . Lets also not forget, what plastic showed me what you idiots said behind my back. You wanted the money not the server we created and its community.

You you pathetic little parasite, speak to the azzhole and get why i never decided to unite with bodgi, from his requests to unite. You ask him why he dissolved the agreement. Ask him Adek

I will meet you eye to eye and Bogdi . You ask him to Tell you exactly what he said. i want to be there to see that. *** help me i want to meet up to see this
Well, nope. It's not "you" who refused, it's Bogdy who decided on finding another hoster way before you even appeared in our conversation (that one we didn't even give a flying **** to wipe out before you joined).

About the people who want money - @ just showed us proof who needed it more than any of us.

If you ever thought you were the one who dropped the idea of cooperation - you're **** stupid. I exactly know what he said, because we were calling each other and laughing our ***** off.
Old 05/15/2020, 21:11   #39

Quote:

this part make my day
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 21:12   #40

Quote:
this part make my day
I don't mind meeting with Bogdy, and actually we discussed with a bunch of my Romanian friends I'll meet them next year xD shouldn't be a problem to find some time for Bogdy as well xD
Old 05/15/2020, 21:16   #41

martin martin martin , told you b4 don't play with fire cause it might be hell for u someday , look at ur server now many are leaving , u will cry alone ,, ur doggy smith and tramnuk will leave u , also if u think Linh Asura will give u a hand you are wrong she had a better offer than urs she can't refuse it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 21:18   #42

Quote:
I don't mind meeting with Bogdy, and actually we discussed with a bunch of my Romanian friends I'll meet them next year xD shouldn't be a problem to find some time for Bogdy as well xD
Great its about time. Dont worry this is by far not over. I have my contacts also. It is now about time certain people needed to reminded.In the laws of Physics, Every action will have a reaction. You, adek instigated all this hatred, now lets my friends and your firends meet. We have no problem having a meet to discuss this disagrement. We have a friends wedding over there soon. We will meet up for this and sort our differences!!!!!!!
Old 05/15/2020, 21:19   #43

Quote:
Great its about time. Dont worry this is by far not over. I have my contacts also. It is now about time certain people needed to reminded.In the laws of Physics, Every action will have a reaction. You, adek instigated all this hatred, now lets my friends and your firends meet. We have no problem having a meet to discuss this disagrement. We have a friends wedding over there soon. We will meet up for this and sort our differences!!!!!!!
I'm glad you passed your 8th-grade physics classes. How come you remember stuff from 50 years old while you forget about the fact you ignore your community every ******* day?
Old 05/15/2020, 21:19   #44

Quote:
you created this animosity i will finish it

Quote:
I'm glad you passed your 8th-grade physics classes. How come you remember stuff from 50 years old while you forget about the fact you ignore your community every ******* day?
stop your bullshit. you want this meet. now you will have it. We will see you soon. After covid-19, my football mates i have made the phone call. We will fly over, no big deal 1 hours connection flight.

I will be in contact of meet details
Old 05/15/2020, 21:33   #45

Quote:
stop your bullshit. you want this meet. now you will have it. We will see you soon. After covid-19, my football mates i have made the phone call. We will fly over, no big deal 1 hours connection flight.

I will be in contact of meet details
That's the level of Martin. He can't answer anything properly, he is disillusioned in his own world, and trying to pick a 11v1 fight. That's just perfect. That's what happens if your mental growth stops at the age of 5, then the only thing that grows is your ego.

Stay safe during this time, you're in a high-risk group.
Closed Thread