Been pushed out too far to sit here and " Ooooh its gonna be such a great content " Man you can hit endgame in RF without spending a dime on item mall before this server, Is2 KL rank3-4 takes you few months, what is going on here?, i have made 3 chars on RF so far and "DONE" with content tbh, Camp LLGCM and Icy im f'n! tired about, craft and resell relics for mental ppl im also **** tired for, man RF so Pserver alike and easy to obtain gold you can litterly RESELL and pay ur house and car payments off by just noobing in it... this Pserver better be **** fine, like jesus christ this server gotto be fine, can talk as much **** anyone wants about RF, but thats a **** super Pserver now and Superior 5 Pets goes for as low as 4Bil now, like waaaaah, theres so much items wich can put you as far into gameplay and as easy if not easier on RF then the most dumb Pserver you get bored by within 1month due lack of Resrouce / items, and corrupt staff / autistic community.. ND better be some madness of a server, cause as im whining about here, you can play RF on 1 event and start buy item mall items and resell and keep on going getting item mall and nice gear by resell, lvling to Hi takes 1 day with "OK" gear.. or else just ask someone and they grind you happily up.
Bogdy's just trolling people with his new upcoming server.
If you're not part of the discord, you have probably missed out on the new actives we posted, we're actually trying to keep the community up to date, you'd have to be out of your mind to think that we've invested all that work and money into trolling lol, sounds more like smt you'd do.
...........................................
This is likely my last post over here, I have direct contact with all my friends on discord or through email, I will focus on the community we managed to build on discord, updates will be posted here likely by other friends or nice people.
I more or less enjoyed the time on epvp, but I have come at a point in my life where I find it totally pointless to write over here anymore, most of the owners are leeches and people that will milk the community to their last cent while providing little in return.
Collaborations external to my closed circle are impossible due to the fact that most of the others working on these shit 2012 files are not trust worthy or incapable of coming up with anything on their own, even after being fed a lot of information that pioneers didn't have it.
I have to say that zeroburner is underappreciated, most of this script kiddos (including myself 6 years ago) wouldn't be able to start the server on their own, even understanding and debugging the login process can be quite difficult, people who never bothered with it won't understand that.
Cheers, I'm glad I managed to meet people like Arceus and Adek back in the day through this platform, but this forum has degenerated into a playground for retards, that has no moderators.
P.S. Anybody who wishes to talk anything with me, can easily find me on discord, besides that, the best of luck to all others, New Dawn will be striking like a thunderstorm this summer!
If you're not part of the discord, you have probably missed out on the new actives we posted, we're actually trying to keep the community up to date, you'd have to be out of your mind to think that we've invested all that work and money into trolling lol, sounds more like smt you'd do.
...........................................
This is likely my last post over here, I have direct contact with all my friends on discord or through email, I will focus on the community we managed to build on discord, updates will be posted here likely by other friends or nice people.
I more or less enjoyed the time on epvp, but I have come at a point in my life where I find it totally pointless to write over here anymore, most of the owners are leeches and people that will milk the community to their last cent while providing little in return.
Collaborations external to my closed circle are impossible due to the fact that most of the others working on these shit 2012 files are not trust worthy or incapable of coming up with anything on their own, even after being fed a lot of information that pioneers didn't have it.
I have to say that zeroburner is underappreciated, most of this script kiddos (including myself 6 years ago) wouldn't be able to start the server on their own, even understanding and debugging the login process can be quite difficult, people who never bothered with it won't understand that.
Cheers, I'm glad I managed to meet people like Arceus and Adek back in the day through this platform, but this forum has degenerated into a playground for retards, that has no moderators.
P.S. Anybody who wishes to talk anything with me, can easily find me on discord, besides that, the best of luck to all others, New Dawn will be striking like a thunderstorm this summer!
Bogdy signing off definitely.
Very wise decision. Nothing productive has ever resulted out of this community except for maybe 3-4 people. Rest is toxic, wastes your time and kills the motivation.
Let's be honest, we all wouldt even care if this server is a lie, the rush of wait is just like a long thriller series from netflix
But again, isnt it time for this to be released in a Alpha " wipe late " State " ? Without the last content being worked on, i mean, isnt like you guys just Delete "prepatches"
Or should i start smoke Qwack and accept the fate this is just a slow run project by few guys litterly bored of the work itself or game in general...