Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server

Discussion on New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/11/2020, 16:19   #301

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
lol Zeron, yeah I remember, when you made some fictional character to run your fictional server that failed because you are incompetent and was way out your league, bigging yourselves up for having ****** features the other servers didn't have, for a reason, because they sucked, if it was any good u would have had a server open for more than a few months.

Right, now back to circle-jerking each other off, il be back to laugh at you muppets when u **** this one up.
Keep talking trash, we will keep working on our server and see who wasted time and words in the end.
Go play some trile A games with ur 2k PC and forget about 9D, same as we will forget about you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/11/2020, 18:52   #302

elite*gold: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
lol Zeron, yeah I remember, when you made some fictional character to run your fictional server that failed because you are incompetent and was way out your league, bigging yourselves up for having ****** features the other servers didn't have, for a reason, because they sucked, if it was any good u would have had a server open for more than a few months.

Right, now back to circle-jerking each other off, il be back to laugh at you muppets when u **** this one up.
Actually Zeron was me and not Bogdy. In short there were 3 reasons I had to close. First 70% of started payment transactions were canceled because people didnt know how to pay with bitcoins (I prioritized my privacy above server income). Secondly due to me prioritizing my privacy I chose a lame *** hoster who provided anonymity but had way too much downtimes and shi,t,ty support service. Thirdly I absolutely underestimated the time a live server consumes.

I have ever since distanced myself of taking part in any 9d related private server development since I acknowledge that i'm not able to maintain it. Don't compare New Dawn to Zeron as for one it's not run by me and secondly it has the 3 topics I mentioned above already sorted out and it is now already way more feature rich than Zeron ever was.

I like that bogdy isn't rushing things but takes his time to actually release something that will be worth our time.

So my advice instead of being a dumb ***** just wait and see.
Old 05/11/2020, 19:18   #303

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTT View Post
Actually Zeron was me and not Bogdy. In short there were 3 reasons I had to close. First 70% of started payment transactions were canceled because people didnt know how to pay with bitcoins (I prioritized my privacy above server income). Secondly due to me prioritizing my privacy I chose a lame ass hoster who provided anonymity but had way too much downtimes and shi,t,ty support service. Thirdly I absolutely underestimated the time a live server consumes.

I have ever since distanced myself of taking part in any 9d related private server development since I acknowledge that i'm not able to maintain it. Don't compare New Dawn to Zeron as for one it's not run by me and secondly it has the 3 topics I mentioned above already sorted out and it is now already way more feature rich than Zeron ever was.

I like that bogdy isn't rushing things but takes his time to actually release something that will be worth our time.

So my advice instead of being a dumb bitch just wait and see.
Now this is the icing on the cake. I have never laughed so much in my life.

So infact who the hell was prjoect alpha. Now you admit you was Zeron and not bogdy. So What the hell controlled project alpha. What a pile of crap for all the community of 9d to see now.

Quote:
Actually Zeron was me and not Bogdy. In short there were 3 reasons I had to close. First 70% of started payment transactions were canceled because people didnt know how to pay with bitcoins (I prioritized my privacy above server income). Secondly due to me prioritizing my privacy I chose a lame ass hoster who provided anonymity but had way too much downtimes and shi,t,ty support service. Thirdly I absolutely underestimated the time a live server consumes.
OMFG. This is music to my ears. What a joke. Bogdi,adek and montana
What ever you think of Eclipse. You could not hold a server together. Montanna Just admitted it. Hahaha

At least Eclipse has been open now just about to start its 4th year.

You boys need to go suck up to Montanna to run the servers for you.
The truth is out, bogdi and adek need to get bug dummys guides to run VPS

Old 05/11/2020, 19:51   #304

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Now this is the icing on the cake. I have never laughed so much in my life.

So infact who the hell was prjoect alpha. Now you admit you was Zeron and not bogdy. So What the hell controlled project alpha. What a pile of crap for all the community of 9d to see now.

OMFG. This is music to my ears. What a joke. Bogdi,adek and montana
What ever you think of Eclipse. You could not hold a server together. Montanna Just admitted it. Hahaha

At least Eclipse has been open now just about to start its 4th year.

You boys need to go suck up to Montanna to run the servers for you.
The truth is out, bogdi and adek need to get bug dummys guides to run VPS

Hey, how are you, do you still keep the register form turned off? Or do you enjoy yet another hacking method? Oh well, guess you definitely are. I wouldn't call this server "open" by any means - no Discord, no players, no methods to register an account, and all of the existing characters are either your 'friends' boosted by OPER_TOOL or hackers themselves.

PS. I'm completely fine with hosting my VPS, though why would I host a server that I'm not managing? It's kinda funny that you can't even understand I didn't host a server, and I just created the content. Well, you're too stupid to understand something that trivial, let alone the job done. I'm sure you perfectly know how Asura's files work and they won't lock your overpriced VPS as they did in 2015.

And yes, Montana disclosed the issues. Most of them bother you, as well. Especially losing the people holding your project. Wait, did I say the project? That pile of shit you call a server. Content-wise, you were always inferior, and anyone can say that. We delivered Project Alpha, kept it free to play with a minor premium bonus that was farmable. We didn't ask people to pay us hundreds of dollars. Zeron wasn't P2W as well. Bogdy was the one who kept the Zeron server by himself later on.

As always, I'm just a developer. Not a server owner, not a CM. I'm leaving it for the people that want to make it work. I'm just staying at stuff I'm the best at. And prove me wrong, I may not be on Plastic level, but hell, you can't even call yourself script kiddo, let alone "developer".
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2020, 20:02   #305

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Hey, how are you, do you still keep the register form turned off? Or do you enjoy yet another hacking method? Oh well, guess you definitely are. I wouldn't call this server "open" by any means - no Discord, no players, no methods to register an account, and all of the existing characters are either your 'friends' boosted by OPER_TOOL or hackers themselves..
Not really,he has players because in the end of the day Eclipse it's up and running while ND isn't...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2020, 20:05   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromastone View Post
Not really,he has players because in the end of the day Eclipse it's up and running while ND isn't...
The only people staying there are his friends that he's turning a blind eye to them hacking. And I proved it many times, that it's too easy to hack his ****** client, and even when he knew I was hacking, he let me do it for weeks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2020, 20:06   #307

Quote:

So my advice instead of being a dumb bitch just wait and see.
I disagree, I couldn't develop the server, we had a lot of limitations back then, our situation with that host was not the best, true.

That being said, the effort of adek/you and me combined did bring a lot of innovation at that time.

We'll do the same now.

Also montana, 1 more thing, let's see the best parts of the effort: a lot of the tools getting done, hosting for the longest time an almost totally free server and learning a lot from the experience.

Quote:
The only people staying there are his friends that he's turning a blind eye to them hacking. And I proved it many times, that it's too easy to hack his shitty client, and even when he knew I was hacking, he let me do it for weeks.
RF anyday compared that unsecured shit.

@, you didn't manage to hold anything together, you went from though a lot of iterations yourself, most of them being shit and corrupted. We never had any corruption, that's where we separate. Any development you had came from external sources (from 2013 files that were rigged to asura developing your server now).

Also montana said the truth, while you lie to your own community to your teeth, almost all the staff has left you, you were shown your server is hackable, anytime we push us enough we'll hack you again, you're terrible, you only go on because you're stubborn.
Old 05/11/2020, 20:14   #308

What a pathetic attampt to glamour your speech and try to get out of something you felt you were gods of the making of pservers. What ever you say Montanna has posted the truth. Both you Adek and Bogdy are fakes. You mouth off at people and use hyper context sentences to throw people off the subject in hand. Like true bureaucrats.Diversify your careful planned replies.

You got busted. The truth is out. Now crawl back to your little world. We see you for who you now are. True fakes. Also, go cry to your followers who reply here to rain and assist you. The more you reply , the more the guilt we see.

So bring it on so called Pserver operators

Quote:
The only people staying there are his friends that he's turning a blind eye to them hacking. And I proved it many times, that it's too easy to hack his ****** client, and even when he knew I was hacking, he let me do it for weeks.
You complete muppet. seems you are showing true ignorance, or turning a blind eye to the truth. Eclipse is very strong. You cant stomach the truth about the population that support us.

Regards to hacking . Wow why are you even relating to hacking. That goes to show you want to cause problems, if not why mention it???
Old 05/11/2020, 20:19   #309

Typical martin trying to revive his **** with drama, no bruh, go back. Everybody left your corrupted little server.

Quote:
Regards to hacking . Wow why are you even relating to hacking. That goes to show you want to cause problems, if not why mention it???
Because we are on a hacking forum ?

It's almost as if instead of fixing your unsecured server you're saying "shame on you adek for hacking me, shame on you".

You have no place to relate yourself as a developer, stfu.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2020, 20:29   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Typical martin trying to revive his **** with drama, no bruh, go back. Everybody left your corrupted little server.
wrong. you have just been revealed. All your bullshit about Zeron. After all the posts you made about Eclipse. Both you and Adek are repsonsble for. its about time i had my say. You both are fakes.

Thanks to Montanna for posting. You both have been exposed server owners.

Well That was long lived. Oh i forgot Zeron was owned by Montanna.

You boys licked the masters boots thats all
Old 05/11/2020, 20:29   #311

Quote:
What a pathetic attampt to glamour your speech and try to get out of something you felt you were gods of the making of pservers. What ever you say Montanna has posted the truth. Both you Adek and Bogdy are fakes. You mouth off at people and use hyper context sentences to throw people off the subject in hand. Like true bureaucrats.Diversify your careful planned replies.

You got busted. The truth is out. Now crawl back to your little world. We see you for who you now are. True fakes. Also, go cry to your followers who reply here to rain and assist you. The more you reply , the more the guilt we see.

So bring it on so called Pserver operators

You complete muppet. seems you are showing true ignorance, or turning a blind eye to the truth. Eclipse is very strong. You cant stomach the truth about the population that support us.

Do you still keep this player's counter?
Code:
int playersOnline = 100 + (rand() % 100 );
Old 05/11/2020, 20:32   #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
I disagree, I couldn't develop the server, we had a lot of limitations back then, our situation with that host was not the best, true.

That being said, the effort of adek/you and me combined did bring a lot of innovation at that time.

We'll do the same now.

Also montana, 1 more thing, let's see the best parts of the effort: a lot of the tools getting done, hosting for the longest time an almost totally free server and learning a lot from the experience.

RF anyday compared that unsecured ****.

@, you didn't manage to hold anything together, you went from though a lot of iterations yourself, most of them being **** and corrupted. We never had any corruption, that's where we separate. Any development you had came from external sources (from 2013 files that were rigged to asura developing your server now).

Also montana said the truth, while you lie to your own community to your teeth, almost all the staff has left you, you were shown your server is hackable, anytime we push us enough we'll hack you again, you're terrible, you only go on because you're stubborn.
regardless of the bullshit you post here. Look at Eclipse community. That goes to show they dont give 2 ***** about your crass opinions
Old 05/11/2020, 20:34   #313

Quote:
regardless of the bullshit you post here. Look at Eclipse community. That goes to show they dont give 2 ***** about your crass opinions
Sorry, we can't see something that went extinct together with dinosaurs like you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/11/2020, 20:34   #314

Quote:
Do you still keep this player's counter?
Code:
int playersOnline = 100 + (rand() % 100 );
i am streaming this. They can all see your replies all in live format. Dont worry, your reputation has just gone down the plug hole
Old 05/11/2020, 20:35   #315

Quote:
If it wasn't for zeron you wouldn't have any new map, FACT.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread