Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[9D Eclipse] - Test new update

Discussion on [9D Eclipse] - Test new update within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [9D Eclipse] - Test new update

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2019, 10:35   #2

You could be seen from space. What the **** is with these lighthouse distracting outfits?

on topic: grand job!
Old 08/09/2019, 14:53   #3

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
You could be seen from space. What the **** is with these lighthouse distracting outfits?

This is kinda like PC master race - RGB, but in mmorpg.
Very popular. The more glow the better. The more colors the better.

I also think it is kinda over the top, but it works.
Old 08/09/2019, 22:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post

I still remember one of your posts where you said "walking christmas tree" or something.

2 karma epis on both sides look stupid in my opinion, not to mention the effects on your character. Also, hefei is really ugly.
Old 08/09/2019, 22:11   #5

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyinglyUgly View Post
I still remember one of your posts where you said "walking christmas tree" or something.

2 karma epis on both sides look stupid in my opinion, not to mention the effects on your character. Also, hefei is really ugly.
AFAIK it was about Lucid/Magical decos, about 2013. 6 years have passed, and it only got worse.
Old 08/10/2019, 23:39   #6

Eclipse investing in research and innovation as always , keep up the good work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2019, 02:26   #7

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Eclipse investing in research and innovation as always , keep up the good work.
its the people like yourself,plastic adek and our new found friend from Asura has inspired me to push forward our ideas . we have a great team to listen to community ideas and democratically come to a mid point where we can execute what we think is correct to try and keep this mmorpg alive. Since 2007 one has to admit, there are not many games out there where people are willing to hand over hard earned money to private servers with such an out dated graphical interface and game outlay.

I commend adek, bodgy and plastic, for their intuition and support they have made for me to actually push this forward. the 010 bt templates written by plastic which broke down all the file structures within the 9d data folders has actually opened the biggest can of worms for eclipse. Writing the gui applications was initially wrote by zeron developers. But in hind sight knowing what server source files to read and how the data structures are assembled and read into an application was only a matter of time where myself would actually create these gui tools. But again thanks to bogdy and adek who gave me incentive to write our own adhoc software tools.

regards
Quassa
Old 08/11/2019, 09:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
its the people like yourself,plastic adek and our new found friend from Asura has inspired me to push forward our ideas . we have a great team to listen to community ideas and democratically come to a mid point where we can execute what we think is correct to try and keep this mmorpg alive. Since 2007 one has to admit, there are not many games out there where people are willing to hand over hard earned money to private servers with such an out dated graphical interface and game outlay.

I commend adek, bodgy and plastic, for their intuition and support they have made for me to actually push this forward. the 010 bt templates written by plastic which broke down all the file structures within the 9d data folders has actually opened the biggest can of worms for eclipse. Writing the gui applications was initially wrote by zeron developers. But in hind sight knowing what server source files to read and how the data structures are assembled and read into an application was only a matter of time where myself would actually create these gui tools. But again thanks to bogdy and adek who gave me incentive to write our own adhoc software tools.

regards
Quassa
Good luck with R2, we have something in store too , I'm sure short term R2 will do great, long term it will totally depend on asura and the competition will increase.
Old 08/12/2019, 12:20   #9

LOL Its nearly 2020, would of been easier to make your own game all the time u ****** away ><
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2019, 12:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
LOL Its nearly 2020, would of been easier to make your own game all the time u ****** away ><
Exactly what us and 9ds are pushing, on separate projects ofc.
Old 08/12/2019, 15:57   #11

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
And yet, you are still here. So crazy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2019, 00:55   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
And yet, you are still here. So crazy!
My last post on this part of the forums was 10/04/2017, since then I got married, became a father, bought my business partner out and became a CEO.

What have you been up to?
Old 08/28/2019, 18:51   #13

back from vaca and this is impressive.
Old 09/10/2019, 18:24   #14

I've seen martin shared a bunch of IPs, without any explaination as to how he was attacked, who got access of anything, if his server was down, or what happened, but he started throwing some accusations to us, so unlike him, I'm going to provide you with some real, very troubling things.

Why would you play a server where the owner makes your private data public on a discord group ?
(the original was not censored, but I, unlike martin, won't share his name)

This is payment of plastic, their top dev, meanwhile, martin has gotten like 70% of this:

What has plastic done, and what has martin done, and did others (like me do for eclipse) ?

This is the reason people have quit eclipse, they don't agree with the direction the server is going and someone who does barely anything besides server support to not invest in server development, but invest in his own *** while leeching off people like asura.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/10/2019, 21:28   #15

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
I've seen martin shared a bunch of IPs, without any explaination as to how he was attacked, who got access of anything, if his server was down, or what happened, but he started throwing some accusations to us, so unlike him, I'm going to provide you with some real, very troubling things.

Why would you play a server where the owner makes your private data public on a discord group ?
(the original was not censored, but I, unlike martin, won't share his name)

This is the reason people have quit eclipse, they don't agree with the direction the server is going and someone who does barely anything besides server support to not invest in server development, but invest in his own *** while leeching off people like asura.
If this continues, i have the money to persue this legally.

I will leave this up to you.
Closed Thread