Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[9D Eclipse] - Test new update

Discussion on [9D Eclipse] - Test new update within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/24/2019, 13:39   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
i will keep defending myself against alurion. he is telling everyone on these forums he did all the work all the patches etc. soon as he gets over that high horse and stop telling people bullshit on these forums i will rest and not say a word bogdy. Until then you tell that team member of yours. Stop the bullshit on here. All he ever did was release the clean core server files and create kunlun mobs and potala palace. In 2 years of this stay with eclipse. I suggest you look closer to home of certain staff members.His outcome with total verbal **** is giving me a belly ache
No worries, I've talked with alurion, you're welcome to join New Dawn, just like everyone else.

You can't refuse to play it, because like I said, it will be simply FUN, you can create extremely OP chars, everybody will have the same chance and most of all we won't release over the top stupid broken OP items just for money.

Welcome to the New Dawn !

P.S. Alurion ignored you, stop lying, you were the one to start the war again, but no issues, we're forgiveful people, we'll let you take part in the FUN.
Old 09/24/2019, 13:44   #47

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alurion View Post
That such a pathetic way to defend yourself because actually you was the one patching the server, while I gave you the files for it so obviously you got all the patch folders. I made the base of the server, I remember the nights I spent building this server. I spent 3days straight without sleeping to release the server. I never said that I made this balance in pvp, and I didnt make those shitty patch you made too. Without Potala Kunlun East and Weat that I made, there is not much content, just some custom relics and set. Stop talking behind my back when actually I dont give a fck about you. You made a terrible mistake, trust me. And of course I'm busy with my education, I dont want to be like you, a piece of crap who can't control himself in both alcohol and his reactions, you have some mental troubles, you should get healed for that. You want to play, we will play old man.
heres a test patch 125. which 2 server/client files were so called altered by you.
Oh if you lost those files please give me a patch number you also so called made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
No worries, I've talked with alurion, you're welcome to join New Dawn, just like everyone else.

You can't refuse to play it, because like I said, it will be simply FUN, you can create extremely OP chars, everybody will have the same chance and most of all we won't release over the top stupid broken OP items just for money.

Welcome to the New Dawn !

P.S. Alurion ignored you, stop lying, you were the one to start the war again, but no issues, we're forgiveful people, we'll let you take part in the FUN.
bodgy. no i wont accept that. You ask him what he altered in all the patches. he cant give an answer to what was not done in the first place

ALURION i am waiting for a response. we would all like to hear the file names.ofc the clue is in the screenshot both files were a part of the scrbase. let everyone know what files you altered.
Old 09/24/2019, 14:00   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
heres a test patch 125. which 2 server/client files were so called altered by you.
Oh if you lost those files please give me a patch number you also so called made.

bodgy. no i wont accept that. You ask him what he altered in all the patches. he cant give an answer to what was not done in the first place

ALURION i am waiting for a response. we would all like to hear the file names.ofc the clue is in the screenshot both files were a part of the scrbase. let everyone know what files you altered.
You cannot refuse, like I said, no matter what you say now, you will play our server, it will be mad fun.
Old 09/24/2019, 20:56   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by witek_nR View Post
This has gone too far. This thread has to be either cleaned or closed.
You can move your drama and arguments to private messages.

It's time to stop.
That's what we said since last time... When mardu suggested the same thing... After which he started going back at it on discord, without us saying anything to him.
Old 09/24/2019, 22:34   #50

elite*gold: 100
I agree, this needs to stop.
I talked to our team and i hope they will calm down now and focus on our server.
All this drama is just a waste of time because it NEVER ends.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2019, 23:09   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
I agree, this needs to stop.
I talked to our team and i hope they will calm down now and focus on our server.
All this drama is just a waste of time because it NEVER ends.
Indeed, martin won't ever stop, let's ignore him and just shut him up totally when we do.

Besides that, eclipse guys, you're all welcome on our server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2019, 18:42   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by witek_nR View Post
This has gone too far. This thread has to be either cleaned or closed.
You can move your drama and arguments to private messages.

It's time to stop.
You seem to have forgotten you're not a moderator anymore. Old mod instincts never go away, right?
Old 09/27/2019, 21:32   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyinglyUgly View Post
You seem to have forgotten you're not a moderator anymore. Old mod instincts never go away, right?
Maybe, maybe not? The world might never know.
Old 09/27/2019, 22:39   #54

What abouth stay on topic please... any new improved update to test yet? ty
Old 09/28/2019, 22:15   #55

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by makiraper View Post
What abouth stay on topic please... any new improved update to test yet? ty
Yeah, just look at this. Mardu's security is top-notch.

Just from my BvW with low level and basically no EQ.

#mardu #security #joinNewDawn
Old 09/28/2019, 22:17   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Yeah, just look at this. Mardu's security is top-notch.

Just from my BvW with low level and basically no EQ.

#mardu #security #joinNewDawn
You bad, bad boy. Martin will call now the police on you for public rape.
Old 09/28/2019, 22:20   #57

Quote:
You bad, bad boy. Martin will call now the police on you for public rape.
That was just a reminder. One more ****-talking about the staff or banning people that were innocent will cause in releasing it to the public. Of course for Eclipse use only.
Old 09/28/2019, 22:28   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
That was just a reminder. One more ****-talking about the staff or banning people that were innocent will cause in releasing it to the public. Of course for Eclipse use only.
Oh, but #masks ? Thought we had no clue about the game... I hope people will stop giving me a hard time next time I remove masks
Old 09/28/2019, 23:01   #59

Quote:
Oh, but #masks ? Thought we had no clue about the game... I hope people will stop giving me a hard time next time I remove masks

It's probably the best choice against us, because:
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2019, 04:06   #60

Quote:
Indeed, martin won't ever stop, let's ignore him and just shut him up totally when we do.

Besides that, eclipse guys, you're all welcome on our server.
When is the server going to be released?
Closed Thread