Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[9D Eclipse] - Test new update

Discussion on [9D Eclipse] - Test new update within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/24/2019, 02:33   #31

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
I proved you (and your 'friend') wrong on this one, as well. We're way ahead of the source.

Also regarding Alurion - don't forget I'm a former Eclipse staff (that wished to stay hidden) and I know how the work was distributed. I sti have these Skype conversations with you, Alurion, Kinga and more.
i would wish please to have an itemised actual update on each patch level. i will now send patch folders
tell me when he actually made an attempt

bullshit adek he did nothing

Quote:
I proved you (and your 'friend') wrong on this one, as well. We're way ahead of the source.

Also regarding Alurion - don't forget I'm a former Eclipse staff (that wished to stay hidden) and I know how the work was distributed. I sti have these Skype conversations with you, Alurion, Kinga and more.

adek. ask him patch number and what he did. what a pile of shit m8. sorry he just dug a hole
Old 09/24/2019, 02:39   #32

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
i would wish please to have an itemised actual update on each patch level. i will now send patch folders
Don't need your patch folder, I can use crawlers and use diff, so thanks. Basically he's dealt with whole Eclipse foundation, he prepare your base version, with all of these resources. That's as much as I can say for sure, without checking the dates. I know he was preparing the whole concept before you even launched. Remember our call about Kunlun? You still didn't manage to bring the content I suggested over a year ago. It's up to you how will you interpret it. Strange thing that Alurion wanted to do it, so what was the reason for it?
Old 09/24/2019, 02:48   #33

Quote:
Don't need your patch folder, I can use crawlers and use diff, so thanks. Basically he's dealt with whole Eclipse foundation, he prepare your base version, with all of these resources. That's as much as I can say for sure, without checking the dates. I know he was preparing the whole concept before you even launched. Remember our call about Kunlun? You still didn't manage to bring the content I suggested over a year ago. It's up to you how will you interpret it. Strange thing that Alurion wanted to do it, so what was the reason for it?
omg really. adek. i am finished here with you guys.Seems your blind. you guys need to wake up. You made the source work. alurion is only limited sorry. he can only do so much for your venture. you guys i know have experience.you can make the server work. but can you rely on alurion to operate a server you guys no nothing about. can you guys operate what you created

jesus h christ. adek i will put you to run this server .none of you have no idea.for *** sake. making code dont make you a server operator
Old 09/24/2019, 02:58   #34

Quote:
omg really. adek. i am finished here with you guys.Seems your blind. you guys need to wake up. You made the source work. alurion is only limited sorry. he can only do so much for your venture. you guys i know have experience.you can make the server work. but can you rely on alurion to operate a server you guys no nothing about. can you guys operate what you created

jesus h christ. adek i will put you to run this server .none of you have no idea.for *** sake. making code dont make you a server operator
In your opinion we know nothing. That's fine, it's your opinion. Nobody said what's the Alurion's role in the project.

If you think he was useless for Eclipse, why are you crying after him? You should be happy that a "burden" left you.

People are just limited to the point when they think "I know everything about it, I have nothing left to learn". If someone will trap himself with such a state of mind, he indeed will be limited.
Old 09/24/2019, 03:08   #35

i will highlight again about the operation of eclipse. alurion wanted to work with me. i agreed for him to restart the server files.but unfortold my knowledge he decided to use files from 2 differerent sources. Korean skill table and US MOB/ITEM table. if you guys are knowledgable. to actually know the implications to actually balance the skills damage and conditions applied to the mobs and vice versa.Fortunate through the **** up he did to create the initial set up of the base files,I was abale to alter the nd_battle parameter table to balance the pvp/pve scripts. his ability to write scripts to actually write and test input/output relation was not descriptive. adek you ask alurion did he write the base x1 mechanics for pve/pvp from the nd battle parameters. does he understand how it works. pfff.

just saying. make your own opinion

Quote:
In your opinion we know nothing. That's fine, it's your opinion. Nobody said what's the Alurion's role in the project.

If you think he was useless for Eclipse, why are you crying after him? You should be happy that a "burden" left you.

People are just limited to the point when they think "I know everything about it, I have nothing left to learn". If someone will trap himself with such a state of mind, he indeed will be limited.
not crying adek. he made statement eclipse would not happen if it was not for him. lets get that right for a start
Old 09/24/2019, 03:16   #36

Quote:
i will highlight again about the operation of eclipse. alurion wanted to work with me. i agreed for him to restart the server files.but unfortold my knowledge he decided to use files from 2 differerent sources. Korean skill table and US MOB/ITEM table. if you guys are knowledgable. to actually know the implications to actually balance the skills damage and conditions applied to the mobs and vice versa.Fortunate through the **** up he did to create the initial set up of the base files,I was abale to alter the nd_battle parameter table to balance the pvp/pve scripts. his ability to write scripts to actually write and test input/output relation was not descriptive. adek you ask alurion did he write the base x1 mechanics for pve/pvp from the nd battle parameters. does he understand how it works. pfff.

just saying. make your own opinion
I can't understand **** from this post, sorry. I may be too tired for this ****. I know all of these files mentioned and still can't interpret it. Waiting for @ to say stuff by himself.
Old 09/24/2019, 03:23   #37

Quote:
I can't understand shit from this post, sorry. I may be too tired for this crap. I know all of these files mentioned and still can't interpret it. Waiting for @ to say stuff by himself.
adek i dont lie. Perhaps listen to people who are sincere. i leave that up to you.

cant send pm. alurion is a cool guy. but hes too busy with his education. but hes wrong to wrongly say what he said. adek. hes in the wrong.

Quote:
I can't understand shit from this post, sorry. I may be too tired for this crap. I know all of these files mentioned and still can't interpret it. Waiting for @ to say stuff by himself.
bro dont be one sided. i have always been fair with you guys.i only get pissed when you go off one at me when you have no solid concrete proof what you listen to.

Quote:

i never doubted you adek of your abilities. you are one hell of a coder as well as bodgy.not once have i misjudged you guys once.but dont misjudge me from a persons misjudgement you seemed to have evaluated and took onboard.
Old 09/24/2019, 07:48   #38

elite*gold: 9
Quote:

bullshit adek he did nothing

adek. ask him patch number and what he did. what a pile of **** m8. sorry he just dug a hole
That such a pathetic way to defend yourself because actually you was the one patching the server, while I gave you the files for it so obviously you got all the patch folders. I made the base of the server, I remember the nights I spent building this server. I spent 3days straight without sleeping to release the server. I never said that I made this balance in pvp, and I didnt make those ****** patch you made too. Without Potala Kunlun East and Weat that I made, there is not much content, just some custom relics and set. Stop talking behind my back when actually I dont give a fck about you. You made a terrible mistake, trust me. And of course I'm busy with my education, I dont want to be like you, a piece of **** who can't control himself in both alcohol and his reactions, you have some mental troubles, you should get healed for that. You want to play, we will play old man.
Old 09/24/2019, 08:57   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alurion View Post
That such a pathetic way to defend yourself because actually you was the one patching the server, while I gave you the files for it so obviously you got all the patch folders. I made the base of the server, I remember the nights I spent building this server. I spent 3days straight without sleeping to release the server. I never said that I made this balance in pvp, and I didnt make those ****** patch you made too. Without Potala Kunlun East and Weat that I made, there is not much content, just some custom relics and set. Stop talking behind my back when actually I dont give a fck about you. You made a terrible mistake, trust me. And of course I'm busy with my education, I dont want to be like you, a piece of **** who can't control himself in both alcohol and his reactions, you have some mental troubles, you should get healed for that. You want to play, we will play old man.
The only reason eclipse had custom maps were because of the zeron tools that you managed to use and martin didn't.

The only reason Eclipse has potala is because you understood how to make dungeons and martin didn't.

The only reason eclipse had custom content is because of plastic.

Martin stop acting like you know **** about programing, boy.

One last thing, I remember martin saying that him figuring out the structures himself would have been a matter of time, well martin, since the source code is public for the client and you have the GS source why the **** don't you make an emulator or start a 2009 server with source control ? Is this just a matter of time or a matter of knowledge/intelligence ?
Old 09/24/2019, 09:18   #40

Quote:
adek i dont lie. Perhaps listen to people who are sincere. i leave that up to you.

cant send pm. alurion is a cool guy. but hes too busy with his education. but hes wrong to wrongly say what he said. adek. hes in the wrong.

bro dont be one sided. i have always been fair with you guys.i only get ****** when you go off one at me when you have no solid concrete proof what you listen to.

i never doubted you adek of your abilities. you are one hell of a coder as well as bodgy.not once have i misjudged you guys once.but dont misjudge me from a persons misjudgement you seemed to have evaluated and took onboard.
You should be able to send PMs now. I disabled it for people outside my contacts list, because I got spam to release Zeron tools aaaall the time.

I showed a lot of proofs, so you should've no reason to get mad about. We just said that reversing the payments weren't fair, no matter what. Anything that came later was because of **** talk you started after you banned us on Eclipse's Discord.
Old 09/24/2019, 09:37   #41

Quote:
You should be able to send PMs now. I disabled it for people outside my contacts list, because I got spam to release Zeron tools aaaall the time.

I showed a lot of proofs, so you should've no reason to get mad about. We just said that reversing the payments weren't fair, no matter what. Anything that came later was because of **** talk you started after you banned us on Eclipse's Discord.
Actually as far as I know, martin didn't respond me, he compared me to trong behind my back and basically let me leave eclipse.

THEN he started leaking things from my private conversations with him and that's how it all started, then we were banned from their discord because martin wouldn't handle the truth.

Martin says he doesn't lie, then martin, if you're not dying why are you telling your team members that the pictures of the income of eclipse are fake, huh ?
Old 09/24/2019, 10:32   #42

Quote:

Usually I dont talk too much here.But you are going to far Martin.You already subestimated a lot of people.You cannot say adek or bogdy are not able to operate a server.Even I was able to operate a server alone(even if it was for couple months).We both know to operate a server is easy,dificult part is content.I re member i asked you few years ago for a little help and you acted like a ***(how you are acting right now).What you want to prove by using money and laws?You act like you created this game.
This text can contain some **** english,ignore this.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/24/2019, 12:53   #43

Quote:
That such a pathetic way to defend yourself because actually you was the one patching the server, while I gave you the files for it so obviously you got all the patch folders. I made the base of the server, I remember the nights I spent building this server. I spent 3days straight without sleeping to release the server. I never said that I made this balance in pvp, and I didnt make those shitty patch you made too. Without Potala Kunlun East and Weat that I made, there is not much content, just some custom relics and set. Stop talking behind my back when actually I dont give a fck about you. You made a terrible mistake, trust me. And of course I'm busy with my education, I dont want to be like you, a piece of crap who can't control himself in both alcohol and his reactions, you have some mental troubles, you should get healed for that. You want to play, we will play old man.
what bullshit. you have really excelled now. that goes beyond comprension. i think its you who needs to see a doctor.

Quote:
That such a pathetic way to defend yourself because actually you was the one patching the server, while I gave you the files for it so obviously you got all the patch folders. I made the base of the server, I remember the nights I spent building this server. I spent 3days straight without sleeping to release the server. I never said that I made this balance in pvp, and I didnt make those shitty patch you made too. Without Potala Kunlun East and Weat that I made, there is not much content, just some custom relics and set. Stop talking behind my back when actually I dont give a fck about you. You made a terrible mistake, trust me. And of course I'm busy with my education, I dont want to be like you, a piece of crap who can't control himself in both alcohol and his reactions, you have some mental troubles, you should get healed for that. You want to play, we will play old man.
wow you gave me the files. since you think you did so please highlight to me every patch file you see on the patch folders. dont then say i never keep logs what i did. If your that comprehensive and organised you will have kept what files were made.

i will then show all what a bullshitter you are. you need a head wobble little boy.
Old 09/24/2019, 13:30   #44

Quote:
what bullshit. you have really excelled now. that goes beyond comprension. i think its you who needs to see a doctor.
You're welcome to play our server, we're testing/speaking of the concept and it will be just so much fun, no privates had ***** to do things we will do.

I think at the core of everything, people want to have FUN and eclipse sucks, it's a boring grind fest, people already saw everything you have to offer on ZeroN.

We're stepping our game again and we'll step it WAY MORE in 2020!

New Dawn is FUN, will be FUN and will stay FUN !
Old 09/24/2019, 13:36   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
You're welcome to play our server, we're testing/speaking of the concept and it will be just so much fun, no privates had ***** to do things we will do.

I think at the core of everything, people want to have FUN and eclipse sucks, it's a boring grind fest, people already saw everything you have to offer on ZeroN.

We're stepping our game again and we'll step it WAY MORE in 2020!

New Dawn is FUN, will be FUN and will stay FUN ! Eclipse is boring.
i will keep defending myself against alurion. he is telling everyone on these forums he did all the work all the patches etc. soon as he gets over that high horse and stop telling people bullshit on these forums i will rest and not say a word bogdy. Until then you tell that team member of yours. Stop the bullshit on here. All he ever did was release the clean core server files and create kunlun mobs and potala palace. In 2 years of this stay with eclipse. I suggest you look closer to home of certain staff members.His outcome with total verbal **** is giving me a belly ache
Closed Thread