Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leaks from the future

Discussion on Leaks from the future within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leaks from the future

Time out, you were too late, stay tuned for other news.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2019, 22:14   #2

elite*gold: 100
Nice
Old 07/31/2019, 01:38   #3

Woah, you increased the saturation in the first picture and then changed a few textures in the second one.
Old 07/31/2019, 07:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyinglyUgly View Post
Woah, you increased the saturation in the first picture and then changed a few textures in the second one.
You don't get it.
You are trying too hard man, is the point of your life just to look for drama or insult certain users on this forums ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2019, 07:55   #5

Quote:
Exactly like we did back on PA with the skill/item tools, we just changed the text , NOT .
Old 07/31/2019, 16:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Exactly like we did back on PA with the skill/item tools, we just changed the text , NOT .
Maybe show us something that really proves it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2019, 18:58   #7

Quote:
Maybe show us something that really proves it.
We'll do that for our biggest fan .

Atm we were checking 9D 2 source, but it's missing too much to be worth the hassle, so we'll continue our 9D 1 things, though it might require a bit of time to get things going we're definitely on a good path.

Btw, I have quit eclipse. I have joined a different dev team and we'll be working hard to post some videos in the following months of our effort, for now some screen shots, that will be deleted, will have to suffice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2019, 19:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Atm we were checking 9D 2 source, but it's missing too much to be worth the hassle, so we'll continue our 9D 1 things, though it might require a bit of time to get things going we're definitely on a good path.

Btw, I have quit eclipse. I have joined a different dev team and we'll be working hard to post some videos in the following months of our effort, for now some screen shots, that will be deleted, will have to suffice.
Me and many more can't wait to see the results of the work behind the scenes.
I look forward to the day where haters will need to bite their tongue.
Old 08/03/2019, 19:09   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
Me and many more can't wait to see the results of the work behind the scenes.
I look forward to the day where haters will need to bite their tongue.
They are secretly fans, but they won't admit it .

Significant content updates to both privates and officials were done only when play9d and zeron pushed some insane updates (and more recently asura), I like the role that we had in this community, I don't like the end of zeron, we were stuck with limited files and impossibility to further upgrade.

This time things are quite different, both our solution and asura's bring forth important progress in the scene, just that asura's is much more noticeable since it's immediately applicable to US 2012 files, while our solution isn't, so some time is required for us to post more important stuff over here and eventually make the server accesible to others.

Thank you for the kind words.
Old 08/13/2019, 22:27   #10

Well i am sure it will be a waste of time like we did in PA phases. You will write 9999 words of letters to explain your game. You will open it, then will close it... And years later you will start to focus people for new one.. Dont waste your time and ours again. You dont keep your words.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2019, 22:40   #11

If all goes as planned it will be completely different story compared to PA.
Much better story for players and whole team
Old 08/13/2019, 22:51   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytcns View Post
Well i am sure it will be a waste of time like we did in PA phases. You will write 9999 words of letters to explain your game. You will open it, then will close it... And years later you will start to focus people for new one.. Dont waste your time and ours again. You dont keep your words.
We learnt our lesson that people want content, that is why we released zeron, sadly the datacenter was horrible and so was bitcoin, but zeron was way more popular.

The only reason why I m here is because I managed to get more resources and want to use them to entertain you, also i regret how zeron ended.

Basically any entertainment is a waste of time, also officials close and open, that is the nature of the game, pa was alive for 2 years straight.

What is sure is that we managed to bring new features last time and the same will happen now, I m sorry if I let you down with zeron, I hope you will give our server a try.

Thank you.
Old 08/14/2019, 00:18   #13

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
If all goes as planned it will be completely different story compared to PA.
Much better story for players and whole team
It's nice to have a team that contains a bunch of pros instead of amateurs. We all have learned (the hard way, on our own mistakes) a lot regarding the private server scene: hardware stuff, balance, continuously delivering the content and such. Both PA and ZeroN failed at some of these. We now know what to do to avoid such situations. A bunch of people that know what they want, with great ideas about the content and mechanics of the game itself. We won't stay behind anymore... Oh wait, we never did.
Old 08/19/2019, 01:02   #14

Leaks from the future: 2039 and still done **** all, lol.
Old 08/20/2019, 09:57   #15

nice gonna wait for it, been a zeron player and pa . 1st post since im excited
Thanks
2 Users