Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC Stand

Discussion on DC Stand within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DC Stand

so i was roaming around in bp and i got the entrances where the game would crash instantly (similar to acclaim's dc stand)

i logged another character to check the other entrance and the same thing happened

so i updated to 73 and the problem was gone. (which also meant i couldnt use 9Disciple anymore) and both sides had characters in ... well a sitting position.. not a stand exactly

seems like the VN ppl have a way to keep users of 9d(and their sort) out

can this be fixed?
Old 02/09/2010, 19:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Haven't seen this. My best recommendation is that you let the launcher update the game fully, then use my . Make sure you follow the instructions if you try it
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2010, 19:54   #3

thx, its working now

(i cant seem to delete characters too :O)
Old 02/09/2010, 20:02   #4

Quote:
(i cant seem to delete characters too :O)
You can delete characters with password 2.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2010, 07:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnperry48 View Post
You can delete characters with password 2.
thx for that info

im suffering from lag too... esp since i made a nuker its kinda annoying to see a nuke casted after 4s and die from a mob while the animation is still going on

anyone else suffering from lag

(last server in list)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Me Virtual Pc Stand By????
03/12/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hallo Jungs, bitte, helfen Sie Server ich dieses Problem haben. Wenn Sie dieses Problem lösen Ich begrüße Sie. Mit freundlichen Grüßen ... In seinem Programm ist dasselbe fterm. Ich denke, das Problem Datenbank. /Usr/Rain/db/conf.txt, auto.sh sleep ? http://i1003.hizliresim.com/2010/3/2/4069.jpg http://i1003.hizliresim.com/2010/3/3/810.jpg
Help I cant stand .
09/11/2008 - Archlord - 1 Replies
Emmmm.... Hi . I post it because my english is very poor and i cant understand very good all your post . Iam spanish and only know english how a second languaje and only a little . Iam interesting to know the misterious of Archlord Hacks . Iam looking on google and find this beauty web :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hands down::handsdown: I dont know how can lvl up more faster and how get more gold . Iam lvl 25 and i would create a good weapon with a good defence , but is...
Stand der Dinge
02/11/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
Heute wurde AoC ein weiteres mal verschoben, um weitere 6 Wochen auf den 20. Mai 2008 Weiterhin fallen einige der angekündigten Features aus dem Spiel oder werden verändert, einige davon aber schon länger bekannt: - Kampfsystem abgerundet (MMO Typischer) - Spellweave abgerundet (MMO Typischer) - Caster Hölle (wegen sinnlosigkeit) - drunken brawling (wird nachgepatcht) - Formationen (wegen sinnlosigkeit) - Prestige Klassen (imba Probleme)
Best way to stand in TG for Archer
01/09/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
This is another experience I have encounter... WHen u click the boxer go down the middle aisle, find your area lvl then from 4 stake away from the 1st one stand between the 4-5 stake not the scare scrow. stand between the stake and go up one space and scatter, i realized this is the spot that gets most exp. i tried stand in different positions but still thinks this theory i got is right and has more exp. so try it out and believe it. if u having problem ill help u out, tell me your archer...