Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameGuard Killer for 9Dragons Acclaim

Discussion on GameGuard Killer for 9Dragons Acclaim within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Should it be released ?
Yes, it could be useful 309 93.64%
No, not needed 21 6.36%
Voters: 330. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02/05/2010, 14:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
no kidding! To get 0,07% exp from mob is not low? And if I consider that it gives you the right to call me noob? Bite me you moron!
I have gb1 char that gets 0.07%.
My sm11 gets 0.12% on green mobs.
Dont kill light blue mobs thats just dumb. And i have every right to call you noob beacuase I have 2 cs nukers, 1 cs warrior, 1 cs hyb and 1 lm healer and i have been playing since the game came out.

I dont know what game you are playing but you are a real noob. Just shut up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2010, 17:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadknight View Post
no kidding! To get 0,07% exp from mob is not low? And if I consider that it gives you the right to call me noob? Bite me you moron!
maybe u stupid enough fight blue mob...
fc+++ grind more horrible
Old 02/05/2010, 20:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieBoer View Post
I dont think it should be posted cuz then there will be too many wana be 1 click noobs who just dowload and dont make or learn to do anything them selves. Just imagine hundreds of noobie botters and hackers running around 9d... PVP will be a joke... noobs with dupe hack will destroy the economy ( i mean its bad enough already) high levels like lm,h or ps will become the adverage level and there will be no one to look up to. This will make the game even worse than it already is. I think that those who know how to make a bypass or have a bypass should keep it to them selves. Dont give these "1 click noob hackers" what they want. Make them work and figure it out them selves. If anything should be posted it should be a GUIDE! A guide on how to start making your own hacks and bypasses by YOURSELF! People need to start learning to do this stuff on their own and only seek ADVICE from those that know how to do it 100%.

On a final note I beleive that GG has updated recently: . This might mean that this bypass might not work anymore. And if it does still work then if its released i think it will be patched in less than a week which means all the work gone into making the bypass would have disapeared.

This is just my 2cents but please read and understand what i am trying to say to you all. My vote: No.

In the end this is Nebular's choice not mine.
Go to 2moons or dekaron look if they care about the Patch from GG.. they make GG killer each 10th day -.- so why cant we just hope someone will do it for us insted of being an asshole and telling its worthless and its her/hes choise..

Please just realise it.. is handy indeed just think how cool lvling will be with GG killer -.-

From Tired H11 / Lm5 and Cs9 pls just uff xD
Old 02/05/2010, 23:45   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth View Post
so why cant we just hope someone will do it for us insted of being an ******* and telling its worthless and its her/hes choise..
First thats exactly what i mean. You want everyone to do everything for you. GO LEARN TO DO IT YOUR SELF. Second i was not being an ******* telling its worthless. I was just saying that

1) messes up the game
2) noobs that want 1 click hacks/bots/bypass.
3) I stated that a guide on how to make your own bypasses is better than just a freebie give out.

And finaly no where did i say it was my choice. I said it was Nebular's choice .

Please read carefully before you post stupid things.
Old 02/06/2010, 01:05   #20

I think that instead of telling people to do stuff themselves when some people, like me, don't know how to make a GG bypass or killer, you should just not speak lol. If it was easy to make one we would have one out already...I don't even know how to make a hack!

Please release the GG killer Y_Y
Old 02/06/2010, 04:06   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieBoer View Post
I have gb1 char that gets 0.07%.
My sm11 gets 0.12% on green mobs.
Dont kill light blue mobs thats just dumb. And i have every right to call you noob beacuase I have 2 cs nukers, 1 cs warrior, 1 cs hyb and 1 lm healer and i have been playing since the game came out.

I dont know what game you are playing but you are a real noob. Just shut up.
1. 0,12 on Bardo server you get only on x2 event, "your highness"
2. If you descover this game b4 others do not give you the right to call them noobs, "your highness"
3. I only kill yellow mobs, "your highness"
4. You are moron and you dont have "7 years from home", "your highness"
5. I wishh you to find an dumb like you when you will try another game and you will feal stuck.

"your highness"

On topic: pls release that GG killer. And will be nice if yoou find smt to let us to open 2 games.
Old 02/06/2010, 07:59   #22

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Okay you two, that's enough. You're even now. Next one to insult the other is a rotten egg
Old 02/06/2010, 08:04   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadknight View Post
1. 0,12 on Bardo server you get only on x2 event, "your highness"
2. If you descover this game b4 others do not give you the right to call them noobs, "your highness"
3. I only kill yellow mobs, "your highness"
4. You are moron and you dont have "7 years from home", "your highness"
5. I wishh you to find an dumb like you when you will try another game and you will feal stuck.

"your highness"

On topic: pls release that GG killer. And will be nice if yoou find smt to let us to open 2 games.
1. You are definitly smoking your socks or something because there is no way you 0.12 in 2x at sm "you pesent".
2. No it does not give me the right but the fact that yo have no idea what you are talking about does "you pesent".
3. I highly doubt that they are yellow "you pesent".
4. I dont have 7 years at home I have had work thats why i dont have 3 or 4 ps like the no lifers on bardo "you pesent".
5. I have tryed many many other games(in which i was a noob) but i didnt like any of them as much as i did 9dragons so i didnt play them for long "you pesent".

"You pesent" Dont talk when you dont know what you talking about.
Old 02/06/2010, 08:30   #24

Calm Down Calm Down Dieboer is just saying dont make every thing so easy as many noobs love 1 click hacks if the grind at anything under Floral crown u consider slow quit the game because your char is useless any thing over 0.04 a kill is a **** load.. i get that in 2x. and guys wat exactly are u gonna do with the bypass when it comes out.. u noobs dont even know how 2 hack
oh wait gonna want others 2 make for u.. pfff
Old 02/06/2010, 16:09   #25

release it, but be carefull with it.
a lot of people at 9d forms watch this one also.
1 idiot could ruin it all and report it, before we know its not working again.

but a GG killer would be awesome.
Something actually worth spending a few bucks on.
Old 02/06/2010, 19:18   #26

yea release it as long as u keep updating reXIGNation, it will make acclaim even busier trying to clean their games from hackers ^^
Old 02/06/2010, 20:10   #27

the problem is not getting caught.
Ok you can be subtle, but there still remains the fact that your activities are logged.
Old 02/07/2010, 11:54   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashnBurn View Post
the problem is not getting caught.
Ok you can be subtle, but there still remains the fact that your activities are logged.
u mean , "they" still know it?
Old 02/07/2010, 13:54   #29

well i dont know how Nebulars program will work.
But fact is acclaim logs everything, its how the caught the CC and FC PQ cheaters.
So there are things safe to do, like duping items(if you are not stupid and start selling 9 trinkets at once).
And there are not so safe things.

As i said you gotta be subtle and no noob who wants it all in one day.
Noobs already are a gigantic problem in this game.
So a noob getting hold of this well in my opinion, that would be a disaster waiting to happen.
No offense.

Hence why i also say put a price on it, so the little kids wont be all showing it off to their friends
And ruining it all for all of us.
Old 02/07/2010, 19:18   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashnBurn View Post
well i dont know how Nebulars program will work.
But fact is acclaim logs everything, its how the caught the CC and FC PQ cheaters.
So there are things safe to do, like duping items(if you are not stupid and start selling 9 trinkets at once).
And there are not so safe things.

As i said you gotta be subtle and no noob who wants it all in one day.
Noobs already are a gigantic problem in this game.
So a noob getting hold of this well in my opinion, that would be a disaster waiting to happen.
No offense.

Hence why i also say put a price on it, so the little kids wont be all showing it off to their friends
And ruining it all for all of us.
Agreed +1
Closed Thread

Tags
bypass, gameguard, killer