Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Dragons 2

Discussion on 9Dragons 2 within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/10/2018, 11:46   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
aaaand its over.
I think all hype for this 9D 2 is over, took too long.
At least for me.
Bless Online is entering beta in month or so, and many other
good games will launch, so good luck with ur project.
This died, no surprise, what I'm surprised about tho is the official KR 9D. As far as you can believe redfox, they made a promise to deliver 9d 1.5, and there are no news on them for over a year..
Old 05/10/2018, 12:02   #62

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugea View Post
This died, no surprise, what I'm surprised about tho is the official KR 9D. As far as you can believe redfox, they made a promise to deliver 9d 1.5, and there are no news on them for over a year..
Yea complete 0 on 9D 1.5
This might be signs of Redfox slowly abandoning 9Dragons
Old 05/10/2018, 14:34   #63

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Yea complete 0 on 9D 1.5
This might be signs of Redfox slowly abandoning 9Dragons
It's not on RF side, though. KR devs said nothing for a lot of time already. The only thing posted was some fanart-like Hangzhou on a different engine.
Old 05/10/2018, 23:08   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
It's not on RF side, though. KR devs said nothing for a lot of time already. The only thing posted was some fanart-like Hangzhou on a different engine.
This could mean the end of new content for 9Dragons then ?
Old 05/11/2018, 10:09   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugea View Post
To be completely honest, probably at this point. The originally point of this thread was just to get feedback and get some ideas on whether or not if people would want to see this project come from us; we got a few people who were interested, but overall everyone just wants a good 9D server, which isn't really something our primary developer had much interest in.

Other than the few people who showed interest, we mostly just got people begging or demanding us for files, or trying to join a team for 9D (which I've stated we're not really interested in doing).

With the announcement that Swordsman Online is being shut down officially, we'll probably prioritize that project (it's been on hold for other projects, and because we have an auth problem we've been lazy about).
Old 05/12/2018, 15:24   #66

Quote:
This could mean the end of new content for 9Dragons then ?
If you don't know already, devs prepared a new map (forgot its name though). It's named after some Chinese (?) island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4V4N View Post
To be completely honest, probably at this point. The originally point of this thread was just to get feedback and get some ideas on whether or not if people would want to see this project come from us; we got a few people who were interested, but overall everyone just wants a good 9D server, which isn't really something our primary developer had much interest in.

Other than the few people who showed interest, we mostly just got people begging or demanding us for files, or trying to join a team for 9D (which I've stated we're not really interested in doing).

With the announcement that Swordsman Online is being shut down officially, we'll probably prioritize that project (it's been on hold for other projects, and because we have an auth problem we've been lazy about).
We still got nothing about 9D2, so this means absolutely nothing for the community right here. Except you are going to "prioritize the project".
Old 05/12/2018, 20:16   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
We still got nothing about 9D2, so this means absolutely nothing for the community right here. Except you are going to "prioritize the project".
No, it means we decided to drop this project for another project that makes more sense given that their official servers are shutting down.
Old 05/12/2018, 20:51   #68

Quote:
No, it means we decided to drop this project for another project that makes more sense given that their official servers are shutting down.
Oh, my bad, didn't read carefully enough. Well, have fun doing Swordsman Online.
Old 05/13/2018, 07:22   #69

Btw Swordman Online has really bad reputation because of all the bots.
9Dragons 2 would be more tempting for players, maybe even more profitable on the long run.
Old 05/17/2018, 09:28   #70

any one know any Swordman Online private servers running ?
Old 05/26/2018, 22:56   #71

Quote:
In my opinion you can have more successful with 9d2 but it's just my personal opinion. Because many fans 9Ds wait for something new, fresh but to have the same vibe with 9d1.
I don't see future for Swordsman online.
Old 06/10/2023, 02:24   #72

Well I guess that I was right all along look at the game and the player base.

Now what can save this game is 9dragons 2?
Not gonna happen publisher is to greedy.
9dragons mobile?? Gl with all the other mobile games out there.

Maybe warv0x the *** can do something, he could but I bet he ain't got the time for this.

At least we had a good run since acclaim days hope you all doing well and are healthy and still alive. ( rip the ones who are not with us anymore)

Maybe one day we will meet in the land of 9dragons for one more run, opss I mean the land of 6dragons we are missing the adv clans
Thanks
1 User