Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any 9D Private Server with focus on pvp

Discussion on Any 9D Private Server with focus on pvp within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/11/2018, 00:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
sorry guys but can some1 please tell me the access code to registe on 9ds.onl?
thanks alot
Old 01/11/2018, 11:17   #17

A lot of information regarding Asura server is being updated daily/hourly. The launch will be on 1/14/18 at 6:00 AM PST.

here is a link to the current thread regarding the server:

And yes Jinan/Datong are the first PvP maps and the server will be mainly focused on PvP with xp rates being rather mid/high. (More of a gather gear/teammates and fight rather than grind fest)
Old 01/11/2018, 14:23   #18

access code: 9dsdazdaz