Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Dragons version 1.5

Discussion on 9Dragons version 1.5 within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/23/2017, 10:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
Typical 9Ds fanboy:
> show him the arguments
> "you are stupid *******, you celeron ****"

PS. My i7 is laughing so hard right now. It hits 10% on 1 core for the first time because of your stupidity.

Gratz for 222 posts of the stupidity, ******.
Old 05/23/2017, 13:30   #17

Typical fan boy that never mentions the thing he is being accused of being a fan of? Great logic **** boi's

I think you guys must be more of a fan than me, you cant go 5 min without mentioning that server.

See that's where you ****** up last time, trying to argue without having any valid points.

You guys couldn't run a pissup in a brewery never mind a p-server.

Adek has as much chance owning a i7 as he has of getting a GF or losing weight lel 9d and solitaire are the only game's he can run.
Old 05/25/2017, 16:22   #18

You're a good entertainer, I think it comes as from the experience of being a clown.
Old 05/25/2017, 16:26   #19

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
You're a good entertainer, I think it comes as from the experience of being a clown.

bro. The bloke is a muppet not a clown. Hence the self portrait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
Typical fan boy that never mentions the thing he is being accused of being a fan of? Great logic fuck boi's

I think you guys must be more of a fan than me, you cant go 5 min without mentioning that server.

See that's where you fucked up last time, trying to argue without having any valid points.

You guys couldn't run a pissup in a brewery never mind a p-server.

You really are an entertainer. You have to ridule everyone who has started up a server. pity you have no ******* idea how to even start. Your pc alone would fail on booting sql server manager

Adek has as much chance owning a i7 as he has of getting a GF or losing weight lel 9d and solitaire are the only game's he can run.
You really are an entertainer. You have to ridule everyone who has started up a server. pity you have no ******* idea how to even start. Your pc alone would fail on booting sql server manager. Let alone starting a batch file.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2017, 16:49   #20

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
Good job on losing your weight, reducing it for over 50% to yours 160 kgs seems like an achievement! So bad that during this process you gave up on your brain as well

Even my laptop (the cheapest one out of the hardware) has i7, too bad for you so I guess finding a GF will be a piece of cake for me. And that cake will make me lose some weight without losing brain cells!

Thanks for Bogdy and Mardu for response, because I didn't even noticed that horsewood.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2017, 17:58   #21

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Good job on losing your weight, reducing it for over 50% to yours 160 kgs seems like an achievement! So bad that during this process you gave up on your brain as well

Even my laptop (the cheapest one out of the hardware) has i7, too bad for you so I guess finding a GF will be a piece of cake for me. And that cake will make me lose some weight without losing brain cells!

Thanks for Bogdy and Mardu for response, because I didn't even noticed that horsewood.
well one had to respond and tell some home truths to mr muppet making these statements adek. it fries me everytime this idiot opens his mouth before engaging that so called brain he might actally have .

I just wish he would put his efforts into playing this game with some sort of coordination and effort. Everything seems to be made verbal here against the ones who have the ability to open a private server.I really dont understand what this guys problem is. !!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2017, 23:18   #22

@ You say that but I stuck up for you on the numerous occasions they attacked you.

I just tried to find that PM you sent me thanking me, but seems my read msgs have gone.

You must have a **** memory, what a dumb **** you are, I bet you let people walk all over you IRL ********.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2017, 08:43   #23

Shitwood, your biggest accomplishment in life will be someone like us caring about your poor unemployed ***, sad mofo.
Old 05/26/2017, 10:38   #24

Quote:
Shitwood, your biggest accomplishment in life will be someone like us caring about your poor unemployed ***, sad mofo.
Coming from a gypsy who scams people on the internet when he isn't out pick pocketing IRL. KYS

Why don't you answer my questions on the other post?
Old 05/26/2017, 10:39   #25

Donno what you saying, probably something stupid, blocked your *** because you say things which don't matter and attack me for no reason, literally no reason, don't even know who you are, nur do I care, you attacked my server and you can suck the **** of the viet dev of 9ds for items.
Old 05/26/2017, 10:50   #26

Quote:
Donno what you saying, probably something stupid, blocked your *** because you say things which don't matter and attack me for no reason, literally no reason, don't even know who you are, nur do I care, you attacked my server and you can suck the **** of the viet dev of 9ds for items.
You block my *** yet have replied to ALL the posts iv'e made except the one asking questions you don't want to answer?

Quote:
Your server was born on deceit, Lied about Aceus being Zeron from the start, why?
And why was he on here bragging about how much money you guys was making?

Why was you more concerned with what the other servers where doing when you should of been listening to the people on your forums who was giving you all this money?

Why did you make a announcement on this forum that amazing content was coming in 3 weeks, then in 3 weeks you announced you was taking the cash and closing the server?
Thats worse than the **** GC pulled with the Anniversary event.
Old 05/26/2017, 10:51   #27

Shhh, I'm just trolling here, stop barking because I tell you, nobody cares.
Old 05/26/2017, 10:56   #28

Quote:
Shhh, I'm just trolling here, stop barking because I tell you, nobody cares.
Avoiding the truth that you are just a scammer more like.
Old 05/26/2017, 10:57   #29

Bring tenge bro, so that the whole population of 9ds can gang up on me. H@H@
Old 05/26/2017, 11:00   #30

**** 9ds and all the other P'servers, they are all ****.

Yes I said it "**** 9DS" I couldn't give a **** about that server.

Just because I call you out on your BS it has **** all to do with 9ds.

You scamming gypsy *******.