Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Item tool

Discussion on [Release] Item tool within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
[Release] Item tool

And now it's turn for me. Present from Adek, just for epvp community.

Tool isn't finished (yet), but most of things are working and most of structures are also prepared.

Also, for make it works. Forgot to check it as a submodule.

To make it work, item_table.bit must be in the same folder as the project files! Also, would be nice if you add .XSD file inside, as well.

I worked on that tool in my free time during my work, so don't expect some quality code over there. Feel free to make some pull requests to clean this mess up. Especially, RIP for the saving method, when generic lists said me "No way, I won't compile, it'd be too readable, better copy&paste the code n times!".
  • No, I won't tell how it works.
  • No, I won't really fix the issues. You have pull requests, I will merge changes (if useful).
  • Yes, it's not finished. Not all content works (but mostly - yes).
  • Yes, you need to download NdHelper, as well, then add it as another project to Item Tool solution.
  • Yes, code sucks.
  • Yes, I was too lazy to implement Load button/whatever else. Do it yourself. And do pull request.
  • Yes, there is no value checking. You will crash if you mess up. It's how it supposed to be. It's not for newbies.
  • Icons are in Resources. If you read the source, you'll know how you should name the files.

Environment: VS2015 Community, C#

Also, many thanks for @, for sharing his source for XSD Editor. Sorry for not asking. Used part of your tool to make item tool read the descriptions and names of items.
Thanks
26 Users
Old 02/09/2017, 20:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
I'm happy that sharing my code open source was useful. It could probably be written better since the server/client source code wasn't leaked back then and it was all reverse engineered! Good luck on your project!
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/09/2017, 20:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
I'm happy that sharing my code open source was useful. It could probably be written better since the server/client source code wasn't leaked back then and it was all reverse engineered! Good luck on your project!
I do hope that this shares might give you some impulse in sharing your packets sender (I'm sure functions as mob spawn can be simulated, so we can have some kind of "GM client").

We unpacked "yahoo" (maybe you did the same, but everything is a mass, maybe you can provide some better code).

Yes, I'm out of 9D, but I think with a GS source or a packet sender, thinks still can be done @ private scene.
Old 02/09/2017, 20:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
Well, we quite gave up on our projects, so that's the reason our (temporary) tools are now public. I kind of RE some of a stuff as well (just like Bogdy said - we unpacked yahoo and few other hacks, yet we gave up).

Also, making item tool was quite the annoying one. I've spent about 2 weeks, even with leaked source code, how the bytes may be written down in .bit file.

Still I didn't even use the full structure, and as you can see, my last commit was on August or something about that. I wish someone would be interested into that and do some pull requests or did some major changes to that.
Old 02/10/2017, 12:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post

Tool isn't finished (yet), but most of things are working and most of structures are also prepared.

To make it work, item_table.bit must be in the same folder as the project files! Also, would be nice if you add .XSD file inside, as well.

I worked on that tool in my free time during my work, so don't expect some quality code over there. Feel free to make some pull requests to clean this mess up. Especially, RIP for the saving method, when generic lists said me "No way, I won't compile, it'd be too readable, better copy&paste the code n times!".
  • No, I won't really fix the issues. You have pull requests, I will merge changes (if useful).
  • Yes, you need to download NdHelper, as well, then add it as another project to Item Tool solution.
  • Yes, code sucks.
  • Yes, I was too lazy to implement Load button/whatever else. Do it yourself. And do pull request.
  • Yes, there is no value checking. You will crash if you mess up. It's how it supposed to be. It's not for newbies.
  • Icons are in Resources. If you read the source, you'll know how you should name the files.

Also, many thanks for @, for sharing his source for XSD Editor. Sorry for not asking. Used part of your tool to make item tool read the descriptions and names of items.

Hello , You can give me Facebook ID , I need you to help some of the problems . Sincere thanks .
Old 02/10/2017, 15:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjnlubu00001 View Post
Hello , You can give me Facebook ID , I need you to help some of the problems . Sincere thanks .
No, I won't share my personal FB account nor I'm not going to be involved in 9D (especially server management) again. Source is public, so you can literally read it how it works.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2017, 16:57   #7

Quote:
No, I won't share my personal FB account nor I'm not going to be involved in 9D (especially server management) again. Source is public, so you can literally read it how it works.
Need your tool i can't build it by myself
Old 02/11/2017, 17:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by quangha View Post
Need your tool i can't build it by myself
You have source and even environment posted. Build your own tool, then. Or ask someone else to post .exe here, but it won't work like that. Heh.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2017, 14:39   #9

Quote:

• Yes, code sucks.

ZeroN 9D Item Editor give dow
9dOFFline
Old 05/30/2017, 19:22   #10

adek1994
ZeroN 9D Item Editor give me link dow please
Old 05/30/2017, 20:15   #11

You just have to compile it viets.
Old 05/31/2017, 15:07   #12

@ if every one like you that spirits of shared source... maybe i free share my old 9dragons full source....
Old 05/31/2017, 16:45   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaha View Post
@ if every one like you that spirits of shared source... maybe i free share my old 9dragons full source....
Please just do it, everybody already shared what we have, it would change the private scene a bit for people who want to develop instead of making US 2012 clones.

I think you should either release your server or share the full old source.
Old 05/31/2017, 18:46   #14

Quote:
Learn from @ and me as you can see, we actually can do something AND share it.
Old 06/01/2017, 17:22   #15

elite*gold: 214
Quote:
Would be great.