Quote:
Originally Posted by dushky
its cool that you didint want to join?and lie ?why didint deffend youself
i didiny call you frend
|
from YOUR facebook :
Zsigmond Robert :

"And also frend, if you want to talk with me join there, and I will explain why I banned you and you can comment, if you realy hold youre part, I will stream the converstation we had on skype with the oper logs, and we talk about it."
-- See you lie again --
you banned me coz i asked for it !!!
As GM if i can t add what i need for TEST what the point of be GM ?
i was Testing some code and drops
like i said in skype group, it's was not on my way to play Titan (too busy with Elysium work for FREE)
-- GM not allowed for test nice joke --
Also you said in Twitch i called you corrupted, WHEN ?
Coz i closed all the COM's with you after
And facebook group was created by ?
You are lucky i didn't did same with "Mardu 9dragons Elysium"