Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DEAR 9Dragons community

Discussion on DEAR 9Dragons community within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/03/2016, 20:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Kalzion] View Post
There was never any proof of corruption, you have a biased opinion and are unwilling to use facts to try and win an argument.

My server? I'm not even staff.
let me refresh ur mind lil bit .. Kazlion banned or not on G1 .. for do what ( GM pills + speed hack ) etc...

also why Sakasuki banned too .. i guess u know too
ps : who own both chars : aint u
ps : i know that sakasuki not urs it's from ur friend when ur kalzion got banned and u did the same abuse once again .. i remember the time u told me if u had H4 set i would leave the whole game ,, and i got it and fvcked up Most of ur league got banned , like CaptainHook
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/03/2016, 20:49   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post
let me refresh ur mind lil bit .. Kazlion banned or not on G1 .. for do what ( GM pills + speed hack ) etc...

also why Sakasuki banned too .. i guess u know too
ps : who own both chars : aint u
ps : i know that sakasuki not urs it's from ur friend when ur kalzion got banned and u did the same abuse once again .. i remember the time u told me if u had H4 set i would leave the whole game ,, and i got it and fvcked up Most of ur league got banned , like CaptainHook
Being banned means you broke game rules, nothing to do with corruption.

Sakazuki was never banned. I bought that account from FenXian (he is a One Piece fan boy.)

No idea what the last comment refers to.
Old 12/04/2016, 00:03   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Arceus] View Post
Well well, a server starting off with already banning half of the staff and mentioning corruption issues in the first day of its launch, doesn't look very promising to me at all.
Imo, Mardu should've just merged with ZeroN and let them fix their VN launcher. That would've been a server worth playing.
Anyways, Good luck!
SO ****** TRUE.

Unite the owners/devs and make a huge, decent impact in 9D privates.

Oh wait, they just act like kids rather competing with each other..
Old 12/04/2016, 10:54   #19

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugea View Post
SO ****** TRUE.

Unite the owners/devs and make a huge, decent impact in 9D privates.

Oh wait, they just act like kids rather competing with each other..
That's what I wanted to change, but, well, you see what happened.
Old 12/05/2016, 00:38   #20

When PA was starting you slagged this guy (Mardu) and his server to bits, like you did 9dPK this time around.

And now you asking him to just hand over server files he paid 6k for, lol, you guys are funny.

Since he wasn't daft enougth to just hand the files over, I'm guessing he will be labelled as a bad guy again...right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2016, 01:48   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obispo View Post
waow nice lie

That s why i was so long time part of staff make me laugh more

When i was on normal char i no have to respect other ( they respect me ? NO)

i never added 1 item i don't have right to add

find a post i try to sell anything

overpowering (i am not mardu for add GM orn to Eyal)

yes i deleted facebook group Ely Titan coz was MINE

Zsig Robert you have a big mouth but plz post Proove

i am not like you all the job i did was without any salary
yes and he give me wings + 19 with option to dance
why you pop my name here >.< ok so mike did not had acc boost all 3 chars by you i guess ) and what about 9 chars you did in few days cap?
dont talk about me thanks you even post photo of you with black banner and trigrems and say i grind like all players opps fail ss .anyway dont remind my name agin PS [Cute] also legit yes ^^
Old 12/05/2016, 07:21   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post
yes and he give me wings + 19 with option to dance
why you pop my name here >.< ok so mike did not had acc boost all 3 chars by you i guess ) and what about 9 chars you did in few days cap?
dont talk about me thanks you even post photo of you with black banner and trigrems and say i grind like all players opps fail ss .anyway dont remind my name agin PS [Cute] also legit yes ^^
LMAO true hurt

For Mike and [Cute] ask Martin@MF

- I banned [Cute] accounts

Thanks for proove i hide nothing from players - not like you -

all i had is same as a player can have, what about you ?

and i don t talk about your spear modify by Martin@MF !!!
Old 12/05/2016, 08:39   #23

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obispo View Post
LMAO true hurt

For Mike and [Cute] ask Martin MF

- I banned [Cute] accounts

Thanks for proove i hide nothing from players - not like you -

all i had is same as a player can have, what about you ?

and i don t talk about your spear modify by Martin MF !!!

that was a temp measure for a bit of fun to pk you in hefei duel. ohh you forgot to say that fred .plus the fact that item was removed i will ss the weapon with the same unique id to proove that.you muppet
Old 12/05/2016, 09:09   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
that was a temp measure for a bit of fun to pk you in hefei duel. ohh you forgot to say that fred .plus the fact that item was removed i will ss the weapon with the same unique id to proove that.you muppet
he never dueled me in hefei and you added for he grind to HI 12 more fast

you removed coz ? did i adverted you he still have ?

since i joined the server you did bad action

for exemple :

- Make Tengerecki (VGM) Don after i reported (banned) his acc

- Alter Chris char for HI 12 without grind

- Unban Zozohun after all he said about you (LMAO)

- Forget to Save Data of Elysium and rollback to may2016
(only coz eyal wanted test something for you)

Players don't forgot what you did in the past

don't make me laugh more plz Martin@MF
Old 12/05/2016, 09:29   #25

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
When PA was starting you slagged this guy (Mardu) and his server to bits, like you did 9dPK this time around.

And now you asking him to just hand over server files he paid 6k for, lol, you guys are funny.

Since he wasn't daft enougth to just hand the files over, I'm guessing he will be labelled as a bad guy again...right?
FYI we have those files. It was only the suggestion to merge teams to work on this content together. I won't be able to do it solo/duo in reasonable time.
Old 12/05/2016, 10:07   #26

Quote:
like he said it removed after i check hefei duel with mike since he was boosted i check why he hit so hard and the result was he lost only with op weapon. about hi12 grind you give me beads fred lol i grind with my nub +15 spear wich i trade 5 times for fail opt
so fred gimi boost to HI12 Beads and put it on martin lol?
Old 12/05/2016, 10:13   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalmp View Post
like he said it removed after i check hefei duel with mike since he was boosted i check why he hit so hard and the result was he lost only with op weapon. about hi12 grind you give me beads fred lol i grind with my nub +15 spear wich i trade 5 times for fail opt
so fred gimi boost to HI12 Beads and put it on martin lol?
Don't try to look good, you can't

You forget to say the beads i gave you from MY account coz mardu asked me to help you

You know the true, Martin@MF know the true

But only me show the true !!!

Quote:
That s mean eyal need a GM orn for fight me xd too funny
Old 12/05/2016, 11:17   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post

Nope, no one is handing us over the server files and this was never part of the deal.

In fact we already have them since months we received them from a viet guy first and later also from mardu himself. That's where we noticed that the files were exactly the same and the problem was not that the files were incomplete but rather that the VN's were smart enough to bind the binaries of the server files to the machine they like to by using a specific protection software which is very hard to reverse engineer / unpack. We were the first ones to realize that and the first ones who spent intense work towards unpacking them / making them machine independend.

The deal was that mardu stays in possession of the files and his server (where the files were bound to by the vns) and we'd deliver him a fix for his launcher.
It's funny how people think we'd be the ones profiting here when in fact the community is the one profiting from it the most. You'd finally get rid of the annyoing US files with all it's terrible issues. If you can do some math you know what happens when you split an income. This clearly shows that this whole deal is not really as much in our own favor as you might think.
Additionally: why does everyone miss out the fact that mardu would've been profiting from this deal aswell since he'd get our community merged with his and he'd finally start gaining money from the files he wasted 6k for.

I've noticed that a lot of people in the 9d community consists of spiteful people who got malicious joy for others doing bad. Instead of thinking what's the best for all they rather condone with the fact that the whole community dies for greed of some very few.

Mardu is definitely not going to be stamped as the bad guy. It's his files and we respect his decision.
To be honest I just think that we're in the current position to think more far ahead than any other team as we were the first to have the dev tools and therefore know where the capacity of the US files lies.

That's why we're the only ones who see the potential in the ver43 files and a merged community.
I also know that the time will come were all other teams will realize this aswell.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/07/2016, 20:11   #29

item effect HG is work.
nice bro!
Old 12/11/2016, 15:58   #30

elite*gold: 90

Here is the new website guys. There a few items we need to update

Hope you all like the layout