Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9DVN - what did happen today ?

Discussion on 9DVN - what did happen today ? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 9DVN - what did happen today ?

Today, I see an incredible screen. Can anyone expain it for me ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009December28 13-12-44.jpg (492.3 KB, 69 views)
Old 12/28/2009, 11:18   #2

hmm... the are trying to kill the hefei??
trying to see who have Str/cons)or killing the afk ppl

jokeing......

it was a error and the server the server goes crazy
Old 12/28/2009, 13:23   #3

they had it on the 23rd/12 night.then they spawned intruders(female attacker from the SF clan.neer one of the npc originally).and the other day i killed a rudolf at HD base neer zombies(the same kind of rudulf they have on the acclaim servers)
Old 12/28/2009, 19:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppphd5 View Post
Today, I see an incredible screen. Can anyone expain it for me ?
umm.....there is a SF quest...that...when you take it...3 mobs like that spawn...and if you keep repeating it ....that will happen...i saw it once in CC...right at the entrance...and one time in hefei
Old 12/29/2009, 18:14   #5

This happens when the server bugs out.. I had it happen once.. Same place.. And the server went offline.. And when it came back up it was normal again