Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9D private server

Discussion on 9D private server within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9D private server

is there any existing 9dragons private server?
Old 06/01/2016, 13:28   #2

Elysium but meh. It takes you a few hours to get to HG and the grindfest begins there. Basically you gotta farm Yuan Shao to get money/stuff to get the IM/HG weapons, or the PS set. Now, they made Tibet PVP and it's not even funny anymore to slowly farm that boss as a newcomer, then some random guy with a +15 comes and hits 2k on you.

ZeroN is coming but not very soon.

I guess I'll start playing RedFox today.
Old 06/01/2016, 15:00   #3

How does one play on Elysium? Their website seems to be down
Old 06/01/2016, 15:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by six3r View Post
How does one play on Elysium? Their website seems to be down

Old 06/11/2016, 14:05   #5

what about the forum? will it come back online anytime soon ?
Old 06/11/2016, 14:15   #6

- Project Alpha (it would be ok, so far we've found only 1 person with GM items - population and content-wise well right now it's non-existent and soon it'll be called ZeroN 9D)

- 9DPK (it would be the best one but there's literally no one online so it's dead)

- Elysium (it's kinda dead too and I do NOT recommend playing because Mardu (the server owner) is lame as **** a 50 year old douche who got slight alcohol problems and anger issues and if he doesn't like you he'll just delete your char unrecoverably or ban you for made up reasons or no reasons at all) Elysium is the most corrupted 9D private server I've seen in my entire life. A while back half of the player base was part of the staff, they was like VGM's, GM's and ****, some lucky people get full gear and some has to farm they *** off for weeks then get they chars deleted or banned. It's the worst private server you can ever find. Period.

- A bunch of VN priv servers but ... I guess you won't play any of em.
Old 06/11/2016, 14:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
- Project Alpha (it would be ok, so far we've found only 1 person with GM items - population and content-wise well right now it's non-existent and soon it'll be called ZeroN 9D)

- 9DPK (it would be the best one but there's literally no one online so it's dead)

- Elysium (it's kinda dead too and I do NOT recommend playing because Mardu (the server owner) is lame as **** a 50 year old douche who got slight alcohol problems and anger issues and if he doesn't like you he'll just delete your char unrecoverably or ban you for made up reasons or no reasons at all) Elysium is the most corrupted 9D private server I've seen in my entire life. A while back half of the player base was part of the staff, they was like VGM's, GM's and ****, some lucky people get full gear and some has to farm they *** off for weeks then get they chars deleted or banned. It's the worst private server you can ever find. Period.

- A bunch of VN priv servers but ... I guess you won't play any of em.
That person being the owner of the server itself, items being on his GM account. Just so we're clear

PA was not the best, because we teased content, rather than providing it. There were a couple of reasons we couldn't provide it like we will on zeron, but briefly, things have changed.
Old 06/11/2016, 14:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
That person being the owner of the server itself, items being on his GM account. Just so we're clear

PA was not the best, because we teased content, rather than providing it. There were a couple of reasons we couldn't provide it like we will on zeron, but briefly, things have changed.
That is not an excuse. It's ok, he was a GM, he was the server owner but he was on a normal, casual, regular what other word should I use char and he had GM items on it which is an unfair advantage. You say it was cuz of test. Cool.
Why did he join a league and play with others if his purpose was testing? Why didn't he make it obvious he was on a tester char?
Old 06/11/2016, 15:17   #9

Quote:
That is not an excuse. It's ok, he was a GM, he was the server owner but he was on a normal, casual, regular what other word should I use char and he had GM items on it which is an unfair advantage. You say it was cuz of test. Cool.
Why did he join a league and play with others if his purpose was testing? Why didn't he make it obvious he was on a tester char?
It's obvious it's a test char, since you can see his GM character in the selection screen, so it's his acc, but you already know that. This discussion is futile, we both know PA is clean, if it wasn't zeron wouldn't have imported

Unfair advantage? At what? At testing ? Was he pvping ? Was he KSing bosses in Tibet with that LM char ? Haha, ridiculous.

What you're saying is pure bullshit, Arceus wouldn't try to undermine his server, wtf.

Also the fact that you didn't mention anything about 9DPK which was selling fully refined weaps and banners just confirms to everybody you're a hypocrite, but you already know you are.
Old 06/11/2016, 21:15   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
It's obvious it's a test char, since you can see his GM character in the selection screen, so it's his acc, but you already know that. This discussion is futile, we both know PA is clean, if it wasn't zeron wouldn't have imported

Unfair advantage? At what? At testing ? Was he pvping ? Was he KSing bosses in Tibet with that LM char ? Haha, ridiculous.

What you're saying is pure bullshit, Arceus wouldn't try to undermine his server, wtf.

Also the fact that you didn't mention anything about 9DPK which was selling fully refined weaps and banners just confirms to everybody you're a hypocrite, but you already know you are.
Hypocrite...aren't we all? Yes society is diseased and one of the greatest disease is hypocrisy.

And yeah he could have been pvp'ing, ks'ing bosses with those. It does not matter. It matters he had GM stuff on a normal char. :'(

If I wanted to test **** on my own server I'd make a char called test or tester or whatever any name that suggests it or any name that suggests that you're a staff member or if not, the last thing I'd do is join a league and take part in the gameplay with those items.
Old 06/11/2016, 22:09   #11

9D is corrupted itself.70% of the players u cant even trust or even 80%.It is just out of my mind,giving people high reffed weps/armours so they can test stuff.Thats when u know this server wont last long.9D Is DEAD.It wont be revived unless someone knows what he is doing.Their are a countless number of PS for 9D which have came and gone.I would say Play9D 1 was the best private server out there by population,pvp,pve,farming.Cmon...Look at the official 9D we have... it is a mess and u expect these private servers to do good?

IMO best private server would be a server with no KG.Up to this day havent seen one therefore they all die.There will always be something in 9D which will pull it down and then players will leave.There will be hackers if not then corruption if not then complaining of maps pvp/pve if not then GMs not listening to community,boredom of no new content,fail events etc... list goes on.Therefore people leave and 9D dies.Seen it with every server in general.
Old 06/12/2016, 09:27   #12

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhail1200 View Post
IMO best private server would be a server with no KG.Up to this day havent seen one therefore they all die.There will always be something in 9D which will pull it down and then players will leave.There will be hackers if not then corruption if not then complaining of maps pvp/pve if not then GMs not listening to community,boredom of no new content,fail events etc... list goes on.Therefore people leave and 9D dies.Seen it with every server in general.
Well, good to be blind, then. PA "had" KGs... healing up to 1%.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2016, 09:29   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhail1200 View Post
9D is corrupted itself.70% of the players u cant even trust or even 80%.It is just out of my mind,giving people high reffed weps/armours so they can test stuff.Thats when u know this server wont last long.9D Is DEAD.It wont be revived unless someone knows what he is doing.Their are a countless number of PS for 9D which have came and gone.I would say Play9D 1 was the best private server out there by population,pvp,pve,farming.Cmon...Look at the official 9D we have... it is a mess and u expect these private servers to do good?

On Acclaim people had a lot of KG's yet they still died. I don't know how, but it worked. I've been watching bardo pvp videos and I noticed that nobody even relogged to character selection screen (while being chased) after they got out of pvp mode, they just kept running until someone engaged them in pvp mode again. Pvp was different maybe because it was a casual thing to die? On private servers people got too much pride and they don't want to die because they think it makes them a ****** player therefore they relog / teleport as soon as their pvp timer ends.

Idk why I started going completely off topic with this I just wanted to share this thought. lol
Old 06/12/2016, 10:45   #14

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
On Acclaim people had a lot of KG's yet they still died. I don't know how, but it worked. I've been watching bardo pvp videos and I noticed that nobody even relogged to character selection screen (while being chased) after they got out of pvp mode, they just kept running until someone engaged them in pvp mode again. Pvp was different maybe because it was a casual thing to die? On private servers people got too much pride and they don't want to die because they think it makes them a ****** player therefore they relog / teleport as soon as their pvp timer ends.

Idk why I started going completely off topic with this I just wanted to share this thought. lol
Maybe it's because there was no 'character selection' button in the very first place?

KG had long recast times, and you had small amount of HP. Even if you heal those 2k HP per 30 sec, it didn't help much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2016, 11:01   #15

Speaking of 'Zeron' I signed up to the forum and the only time 'Zeron' posted was in 1 thread. If Zeron is leading this project why the **** are they not making more of a presence? Once again it only looks like Bogdy is the only active person responsible for the games progression.