Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9D private server

Discussion on 9D private server within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/12/2016, 11:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
Speaking of 'Zeron' I signed up to the forum and the only time 'Zeron' posted was in 1 thread. If Zeron is leading this project why the **** are they not making more of a presence? Once again it only looks like Bogdy is the only active person responsible for the games progression.
Zeron is not a community manager, neither am I really. I just acted as one during PA and this pre-live phase of zeron. His work behind the curtain has nothing to do with his forum presence. Actions do speak lounder than words.

We're actually discussing over having an actual community manager.
Old 06/12/2016, 12:44   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Actions do speak lounder than words.
Arceus could tell you about it
Old 07/14/2016, 00:00   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukis View Post
Why are you refreshing these threads.
Reported
Old 07/14/2016, 10:25   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by witek1992 View Post
Why are you refreshing these threads.
Reported
Ok, we get it you're now a ZeroN fanboy but come on...is this *** licking really necessary?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2018, 21:16   #20

ill help refresh it aswell report me plz do i love 9dragon but the officail takes to long to lvl thats y i want to know if there is one private up
so report me on a cheat forum plz do ill laugh in your face
Old 05/31/2018, 12:52   #21

The Official server no longer takes long to level. Finding a good league that is willing to help you will make it really easy for you to level especially with the latest update to the SRS (Liaodong) which it makes it pretty much effortless to level if you have a league willing to power level you. In just 1 week i managed to get from LS0 > HG9 i could have continued going further but i decided to stop to farm for gold.

The official is the best server currently in my opinion due to the constant new content released. The hardest part for you is going to be farming end game gear but thats just how 9dragons is. Summer event/patch is going to be starting in June, which will contain the new revamped masteries and skills, so now is the perfect time to get back to the game.