Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Welcome to 9D Evolution

Discussion on Welcome to 9D Evolution within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/15/2016, 19:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
Mehunny is HGM
Old 05/15/2016, 20:47   #17

thats even worse if he's the head GM. he was basically just bragging to me with his gear nothing else, no help whatsoever.
you wont get anywhere with your server, with staff like this.
good job ^^
PS: wake the fk up nobody will pay 200euros for your "discount", 200 euros LOL its like you'd say 2 euros....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/15/2016, 20:52   #18

As I imagined terrible ******* staff members. Where does this ******** find them....
Old 05/15/2016, 21:44   #19

Makes a server puts beta for 1 week with no starter gift and then expects someone to grind high enough to test some bugs with ****** rates not even a server buff lmao.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/15/2016, 23:04   #20

Doesn't even look like his normal server community knew about this 'project'.

I learnt something today: newer server files doesn't mean your server is going to achieve anymore than older server files.

Phases? Copying PA much.... Also stop allowing staff to spawn end-game items, it's ******* stupid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2016, 23:06   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
Doesn't even look like his normal server community knew about this 'project'.

No real forum for it and also when you register you can see its VN it says "Dang Ky" fishy..
Old 05/15/2016, 23:16   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehacker12 View Post
No real forum for it and also when you register you can see its VN it says "Dang Ky" fishy..
It's probably just some vn server files uploaded to some random vps somewhere with a fancy bootstrap/pre-built cms to finish.
Old 05/16/2016, 00:37   #23

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
"Special Events

25% Off all over related items until monday 16th May . (Happy weekend from Mardu and the staff members)

Full Bead set (value 270 euros) = 200 euros (Ongoing)"

Lol.

This old man is literally rinsing money from children... Guys a straight up cunt.

Jamie i am not going to rise to the replys you are giving. What is the purpose of your rants. I look and see your replys . how pathetic are you? Is there a purpose to this post you made. I really dont care. Seems you are trying to wind me up.To be honest I hope 100's of people see your futile attempt to wind me up.i really dont care now what you think.You think you have wisdom and wits. Your just a kid . maybe in a few years we can have a proper conversation. Public school boy with attitude. let it be. Dont judge what you dont understand.

As i said. I am tired of all the animosity. You even quoted before about quote" let it be" so why the **** are you making an issue about this???? You are not making any sense. i am sick and tired of PA. let loose your server. i hope it is successful. but lay off with the flaming and mouthing off. i will be posting all replys over sociial media. i really hope you do the same. lets see who looks the biggest muppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobybossu View Post
thats even worse if he's the head GM. he was basically just bragging to me with his gear nothing else, no help whatsoever.
you wont get anywhere with your server, with staff like this.
good job ^^
PS: wake the fk up nobody will pay 200euros for your "discount", 200 euros LOL its like you'd say 2 euros....

wake up server is in test mode. wtf you on. keep smoking the weed. i am handing out items to people to help with testing before wipe in 2 weeks,

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwn. Pity you will never have this content. cry on and deal with your so called server release. Full of crap noone played before. just the odd few new comers. public schoolboy programmers with alot of attitude.Deal with adulthood and talk to me when you reach pubity. pathetic. flame me. because now i will post all over facebook your replies. I have had 200 hits already at your rages towards me directly. Let see if we can make 2k by next week. also i will make youtube videos about the rages you have against me and elysium.

good luck i await responses.please reply

i did speculate before leave the animosty behind but still you carry on. So you want a verbal war. lets be having it. i am so going to love to see you make yourselves look like idiots with your attempts to wind me up. So let it begin. i believe post 24 will be the next .
i look forward to your replies.

kind regards

Quote:
"Special Events

25% Off all over related items until monday 16th May . (Happy weekend from Mardu and the staff members)

Full Bead set (value 270 euros) = 200 euros (Ongoing)"

Lol.

This old man is literally rinsing money from children... Guys a straight up cunt.
Btw.nice word to use.i think you will be getting a infraction on that word.enjoy the 1month warning.

Adek tbh I got respect for you and bg.but as for xtjamie.dont employ this guy.you guys show a professional approach.i know we have had words.but xtjamie .if he is in your team I am afraid to say its not just me laughing half of my facebook group are sending this across the vn community.he is basically making bad publicity for pa
I will ask the vns ro post here their feedback about what xtjamie has been saying.so its up to you.

Kind regards
Old 05/16/2016, 02:16   #24

Except you didnt give players any items just your "GM"
Old 05/16/2016, 06:07   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Jamie i am not going to rise to the replys you are giving. What is the purpose of your rants. I look and see your replys . how pathetic are you? Is there a purpose to this post you made. I really dont care. Seems you are trying to wind me up.To be honest I hope 100's of people see your futile attempt to wind me up.i really dont care now what you think.You think you have wisdom and wits. Your just a kid . maybe in a few years we can have a proper conversation. Public school boy with attitude. let it be. Dont judge what you dont understand.

As i said. I am tired of all the animosity. You even quoted before about quote" let it be" so why the **** are you making an issue about this???? You are not making any sense. i am sick and tired of PA. let loose your server. i hope it is successful. but lay off with the flaming and mouthing off. i will be posting all replys over sociial media. i really hope you do the same. lets see who looks the biggest muppet

wake up server is in test mode. wtf you on. keep smoking the weed. i am handing out items to people to help with testing before wipe in 2 weeks,

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwn. Pity you will never have this content. cry on and deal with your so called server release. Full of crap noone played before. just the odd few new comers. public schoolboy programmers with alot of attitude.Deal with adulthood and talk to me when you reach pubity. pathetic. flame me. because now i will post all over facebook your replies. I have had 200 hits already at your rages towards me directly. Let see if we can make 2k by next week. also i will make youtube videos about the rages you have against me and elysium.

good luck i await responses.please reply

i did speculate before leave the animosty behind but still you carry on. So you want a verbal war. lets be having it. i am so going to love to see you make yourselves look like idiots with your attempts to wind me up. So let it begin. i believe post 24 will be the next .
i look forward to your replies.

kind regards

Btw.nice word to use.i think you will be getting a infraction on that word.enjoy the 1month warning.

Adek tbh I got respect for you and bg.but as for xtjamie.dont employ this guy.you guys show a professional approach.i know we have had words.but xtjamie .if he is in your team I am afraid to say its not just me laughing half of my facebook group are sending this across the vn community.he is basically making bad publicity for pa
I will ask the vns ro post here their feedback about what xtjamie has been saying.so its up to you.

Kind regards

I am not in a team, therefore I have the ability to abuse you. who gives a fuck about the vn community... They are to busy releasing random shit servers that last a week through hamachi. You give it the big I am,you promise to come meet me and then you cry for infractions.

You are a joke. Your server is a joke and all you do is rinse players out of their money.

How does my insults earn you hits? Your Facebook page has been active since last November and it's dead
Old 05/16/2016, 09:43   #26

Quote:
Also who the fuck is xSara and why are they using one of those 'cute emo pics' on google?
xSara himself told me that he is a male who used a fake picture so he can become VGM from Mardu. Everyone knows they can easily fool him like that

Quote:
Ps no I am not giving items away.so stop listening to idiots who love making stories up to ruin Elysium and the new server.
Is that why you gave free items to xSara? He (Not she like you thought) told me himself you gave him items including bead. If you want to release a new server, try not to lie when the truth is so obvious. Thank fuck I did not end up donating on Elysium after I learnt the truth. Also I can name others who got items but lets just leave it to this at the moment.

This old man is the biggest joke I have ever seen. Says how he knows that Jamie is trying to wind him up yet he starts raging a paragraph later. Posting over social media about this? No you are not. What a joke. Does anyone know what kind of condition this old man has?
Old 05/16/2016, 12:45   #27

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:

Kind regards
He isn't even in PA team since first phase, nor in Zeron's team. I don't really remember when he left, though.
Old 05/16/2016, 14:02   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaido92 View Post
xSara himself told me that he is a male who used a fake picture so he can become VGM from Mardu. Everyone knows they can easily fool him like that

Is that why you gave free items to xSara? He (Not she like you thought) told me himself you gave him items including bead. If you want to release a new server, try not to lie when the truth is so obvious. Thank **** I did not end up donating on Elysium after I learnt the truth. Also I can name others who got items but lets just leave it to this at the moment.

This old man is the biggest joke I have ever seen. Says how he knows that Jamie is trying to wind him up yet he starts raging a paragraph later. Posting over social media about this? No you are not. What a joke. Does anyone know what kind of condition this old man has?
Haha
I am just going to laugh at the insults now.5 posts I see you have.that makes me think you are old staff member.carry on sunshine.i am loving all this.hahahaha
Old 05/16/2016, 16:30   #29

Martin, in my opinion you should ask moderator to rename this thread to "9DEvo Roast", let's be honest, 90% of users are posting really bad posts about your server. What does it mean in professional way? I can tell you that:

"Do not play this server, donation system is ****** up, server is luggy as ****"
"No private forum for gamers, how are we supposed to post anything account related?!"
"No direct contact with GM, Community Manager and Moderator"

Anyways, I am not going to hate on this, instead I am going to wish you as much luck as you need, mainly because, you will need a lot of it!
ZeroN 9D is coming, and it's going to be the biggest and the most advanced private server of 9Dragons out there!
Have fun 9D servers! It was a pleasure!

Before you judge me, I am not the same guy that used to post on P9D, I grew up!
Everything you say about me or about my team is like the shittest post I ever read about!
I will no longer involve into useless discussions!

Once again, have a nice start, good luck with player base!
Much love!
Old 05/16/2016, 16:55   #30

Forums are nearly ready.i had a time limit to release the server before the project was stopped.so it was essential to open the server in its present state.i realise there are bugs.but there are testers and I am giving out ransom items before I wipe in a couple of weeks.no items will be given out to anyone.all will be automated using item mall.

The forums will be ready shortly