Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Some programer pls help

Discussion on Some programer pls help within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Some programer pls help

the last night some friend say i can by pass GG if i make hack with xml estructures... i know we have a nice programers here maybe someone interested on make a hack like 9diciple but for aclaim version...

im just a noob but i like imvestigate on internet and i dont know about of programing... i search on internet and i found this software

is a memory editor or something i try to open but gg close my 9d client...

i look on preferences and i see a option to encrypt this on md5 and make
this indetectable and i try with this option and GG no detect this ^^!!!

but when i try atach ninedragons.exe i cant see the addy´s or something

and sometimes 9d proces don´t appears on list...

im just have some ideas for make a new hack for 9d aclaim

i hope some see my thread and continue with this idea

please dont leave this thread ...

Old 12/21/2009, 10:30   #2

There is no point in trying to packet hack 9DVN, I have tried..

Old 12/21/2009, 10:51   #3

ehh? i think he wants for acclaim version
Old 12/21/2009, 17:53   #4

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotticus View Post
There is no point in trying to packet hack 9DVN, I have tried..
I mean aclaim version

Old 12/21/2009, 20:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik_gray View Post
I mean aclaim version
There are no ''hacks'' For the acclaim version .. And you cannot bypass GG Either

« OMG 9D VN version 72!!! | I need a bit of help for 9DVN »

Similar Threads
Newbie programer :p
08/30/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
hi guys, i want to start programing stuff for the community however i have no idea how to get started. I already know at least how to get addresses and i know a bit of code logic (that's how i like to call it ^^) but dunno in which language or console should i write my applications. would like a lil push from the wise and experienced ones, and any recommendations are most appreciated and welcome! Thanks in advance, lollal
[help]Need good programer
07/03/2009 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
Hey programers and coders i need a dual wield for warrior for patch 5137 if some one can make and upload and send link i will give him big hug and thanks And if some one know a god follower whit jumb send link Thanks
Where gone all programer`s?
05/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Where gone all programer`s? I use SV so i need simple DC tool who dc for all players, and there is my second topic and no one cant help? Its mean that all programers real gone somewhere!!!!& #33; Can someone prove that on this forum still are programers?
look for a programer to teach me
06/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
could anyone out there please teach me to make programes cause iam tired of waiting for new ones created by other people. Dont get me wrong i have very much respect for the programers out there that have made our lives so much easyer but i would like to know what it feels like for once to use a programe i have created my self rather then praying on the work of others. i would also like to contribute to the community here as so much help has been given to me here by the programers of this...
looking for programer.
04/12/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
yo, mr argus is a good bot, but the lowest i can get my wait time down to is 1350 and thats not enough to beat ppl @ stuff like niddhogg fafnir etc.. im looking for someone to sell me pretty much a bot that will guarntee me claim on alot of the mobs.. im not looking for a bot to claim everything 100%, bc i know there are some latency delays.. but for stuff like KB, aspid, fafnir etc.. KA, i would like to be able to claim it alot... i can claim anything pretty much but stuff like king...