Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buff trainer

Discussion on Buff trainer within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buff trainer

Hello friends!

I tried using the buff trainer in the sticky section of the board on Project Alpha's version of 9Dragons and it ddiin't work.

I was wondering if this happens only in PA or if that buff trainer has been rendered obsolete.
Old 11/29/2015, 16:52   #2

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiggitySwooner View Post
Hello friends!

I tried using the buff trainer in the sticky section of the board on Project Alpha's version of 9Dragons and it ddiin't work.

I was wondering if this happens only in PA or if that buff trainer has been rendered obsolete.
Did you try to run it as an admin? Which OS?
Old 11/29/2015, 20:20   #3

I did try it. Wins7 32-bit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
buff trainer
02/24/2017 - 9Dragons - 12 Replies
Hey folks, I just started playing 9D as a healer and it is taking forever to train my buffs. I have tried looking online for auto trainers but all of them don't seem to work. Anyone have a working buff trainer i can use on gamescampus? Thanks
Req Buff Trainer
06/15/2012 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
I keep seeing people using them, the ones I find don't work. VE shield a b**** to level
[WTS/WTT] BUFF TRAINER
09/20/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 4 Replies
WTS Buff trainer for €5 only trough paypal PM me if you are interested or want more info about it
9D Ger - buff trainer
09/02/2011 - 9Dragons - 19 Replies
Is there any buff trainer working with this new anti-hack program? Please share.. :)
Buff Trainer Here
11/19/2009 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies
I have a working buff trainer right here but it isnt free I am going to charge ingame gold for it Private message me if you want it also send me your offer for it Nirvana offers only please I can post SS's if needed