Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How much left for a new version of 9diciple.exe

Discussion on How much left for a new version of 9diciple.exe within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb How much left for a new version of 9diciple.exe

How much left for a new version of 9diciple.exe ... please saweet

please coment ...

Old 12/07/2009, 00:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,027
I really don't work on 9Disciple anymore. I just don't have enough time. I have freelance projects, work, and then rest of my time is with my gf and kids.

Where I left off on the project is practicably suitable for release. But the way the hack works is so much different that I'd have to write partially new documentation on how to use it. The documentation in addition to any new bugs that might occur, I simply don't have the time to fix them. I could pack it up and release it, but the amount of confusion is going to be a mess. In fact it's so different that I feel several people might not even like it.

For example, there is no selecting mobs anymore; the monster list is gone. It attacks everything within distance except players. The Packet Sender is currently non-functional. And there's different "attack modes" that will surely get people confused or killed if not set right without understanding what they do.

Who knows, if I find the time and will to package it up for release, you can expect there won't be any update on the documentation. It will be up to everyone to figure it out.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/07/2009, 04:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
with me that enough, the most interested things in 9Disciple was teleport and item notify

« A list of all the players in 9D VN who speaks english | 9D VN PROBL »