Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Elysium 9Dragons] Best Private Server?

Discussion on [Elysium 9Dragons] Best Private Server? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/03/2015, 16:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Dimi View Post
Like I said, whatever happened before I was GM is history. It doesn't happen anymore, and if it does I deal with it.
I do know very well that u care for this server and u will deal with it, only problem is that Mardu himself sometimes when he drinks he does some damage to the server...He gave me also 1 unique item, i think it was a blue banner excelence permanent, but it didn't leasted much because Ursulla (ex VGM or GM, maybe she is still, i dk tbh) removed it from me, i din sayd a word to Mardu because i knew it was unfair giving me that lol....but simply i was just like O_O WTF??? I asked myself if he drinks that much then does he gives away items for others as well? In conclusion i got the answer of "yes" for that, hearing it from x/y/z. My friend told me u are stupid if u farm for all items, all you have to do is farm Mardu (i mean when he gets drunk lol) I laughed alot on that...but its kinda true sadly.

He is never offensive or anything when he drinks but he is funny/friendly like hell

kick my assssssss!!!
This time convincing that elysium is the best

In Final 9dpk owner sucks...

This is how does a server owner acts? Be serious pls.
Old 06/03/2015, 16:45   #17

So Dimi you *** heated up and trying to defend yourself as well your girlfriend's behavior being bitchy to players which you advertised for players to play in your server? Your server is being corrupted as you can see on the SS and also your gf is ******* a **** sucker as being VGM. She roared for player to come get buff in hefie and once they came she refused to buff a certain group of players. Is that how you call fair? and in the mean time, look at what she said in the SS and tell me if I am not going to get ****?

Idk how she became VGM or maybe because she is your girl and if you don't make her, you don't have a bow job for a night.

Let's get straight! Tell me what's the purpose of you banning your own players and announcing everywhere in your Facebook and forum? If i am not wrong, this is not about he has a duping items or something given by your GM for whatever reason, but this is truly an excuse of your personal madness over a player because he is better than you or perhaps. To me it this is not concern 9D in your server at all.

Let's the flame start since you tried to avoid the flame from your Facebook page and forum since u are admin and delete everything out for players to discus and clarify.

PS. I suggest that admin should leave this post unlock so we can discus the fact if Elysium server really want to prove their right and also we all want to prove that this VGM or GMs is ******* up.

Peace
Old 06/03/2015, 17:10   #18

:O
Old 06/03/2015, 17:21   #19

In my honest opinion Elysium lost their credibility and the trust of players due to various security breaches, "corruption" and server wipes.

Website is still under development, their is a lack of stability in terms of content. Too many bugs, it feels like a Beta server to be fair.

This is the latest drama in the ongoing story of Elysium, I'm sure it won't be the last!
Old 06/03/2015, 17:22   #20

Old 06/03/2015, 17:52   #21

Quote:
Well it's not nice using people when they're drunk It's like having *** with a girl who is drunk and willing, its still considered rape... so don't rape mardu :P . Mardu is a nice guy to the people he likes and there are some personalities that can't be changed from someone.
I personally know this now, and i didn't asked for items, but there are other players who might not know that he was drinking...it's enough if he makes this mistake 1x....then u know the result.
U are a very supportive staff member i see, and u are making ur best to keep elysium up, but the server really has some bad feedback from the past, and abt that are these players complaining mostly (the past) not the present. I hope this did gave u 1 of the best answers why players call Mardu corrupt.
Old 06/03/2015, 18:44   #22

elite*gold: 100
OK !
This is turning into a long long post and discusions about the past mostly.
I have played on Elysium a year or more ago ( dont know exactly ), maybe less and it was chaos back then.
Maybe they did something about corruption since then maybe not.

I only hope all this will end some day.
Old 06/03/2015, 19:01   #23

Old 06/03/2015, 19:12   #24

Quote:
Can you read? I've explained why she didn't buff people, but you're special ill explain again. [RedDevil] abused his test character to PK others. Is that a fair thing to do? So she didn't want to buff an abuser. Other No Mercy members have abused the dupe bug so she didn't buff. Understand? Want me to explain the 3rd time? What they did was not fair so she wasn't being fair back. Ofc what they did comes nothing close just some buffs anyway.

If you weren't an ignorant idiot you would know she has been buffing every single person before, doing weapon and clothes trades, logs for hours EVERYDAY to help out.

So what is the purpose of banning own players and announcing? Because of No Mercy, 40+ people have left the server. Shouldn't I let others know why they had to leave in the first place? Community comes first before a few abusers. -_Zozohun_- has duped over 10+ +17 weapons, stacks of KGs, several flag of chaos and combined banners and he had 20+ of those banner coupons (exchangeable to flag and combined) in his storage. Also 30-40 +13 refinement materials, over 10 +14 refinement materials and 5 +15s. AND thats after him being able to give away to about 15-20 people, full gearing them up (mostly in his league) giving them stacks of KGs too. And that was just zozo, add that in with 5 other dupers from NM, but obviously it wasn't as much as Zozo but someone came close to it. This ruined economy and revenue for the server but mainly the fun of everyone else as he was able to gear up fully a huge team and then griefed everyone that entered a pvp map and when there is PvP against him he would not die because of duped KG, being able to use even at 99% hp because who cares? he abused the bug to make stacks. Tanking 3-4 guards with 5-10 people isn't a problem for someone who waited for server force restarts to duplicate stacks of KGs and other pills. Got your reason why everyone had to know? To please the community for being abused by this unfair player and to let the people who quit know what really happened. "but this is truly an excuse of your personal madness over a player because he is better than you", LOL dude you're hilarious, I never played with or against zozo or have ever met him in other private servers.
really? Do you know there are plenty of players there duping and stacking and you did not check them? Off and on is easy and there are other league doing it beside NM? Why NM only and why announcing only NM? Why dont you announce other as well? Or Maybe you dont check them because you want them to stay with you?

Is it make you happy to gain your players back? I guess it's not and it won't help at all since you have this grudge against your own players.

Let's say who's fault to give players to dumping the items? You said you are GM and you should know better than this before doing any change or server restart. If you deserve to be GM, you must knowing the cause of your own acting to leak out the whole for players to take advantage of it. Players are a human being and they are knowledgable pplz or maybe smarter than you ever think.

To your own girlfriend who u are protecting right now. Read on the SS and tell me what is that attitude about (Grudge, or want to be a heroin). No matter what the players causes, you should keep it in mind and secret and you can deal with it in the back door...

You always should smile to your customers no matter what happen if you want to sell things right? And what she did? Boom and after we talked about her action and we all got banned? Really?

Proved me when we all have pilled and stacking with all goodies in your server and other league enemy hit us so fucking no life in 5 second and u death? You think those are not stacking and dumping with pills?

Do you even play in game or just bluffing because u are GM and u can do whatever u want?

Don't make yourself look good since u are an evil from the start.

Also another points, if you are really want to defend or prove your fact, why u removed everyone off the group on ur facebook or on ur Elysium forum whoever talk against you to point out the fact?

Is that because you dont' want the public to see it? I am sure it is.

Let me guess, if you are the admin here, I am sure you will lock this post by now or delete or perhaps banned me and the rest bad comment about you.

Flame it more!
Old 06/03/2015, 19:54   #25

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyBabyBoy View Post
really? Do you know there are plenty of players there duping and stacking and you did not check them? Off and on is easy and there are other league doing it beside NM? Why NM only and why announcing only NM? Why dont you announce other as well? Or Maybe you dont check them because you want them to stay with you?

Is it make you happy to gain your players back? I guess it's not and it won't help at all since you have this grudge against your own players.

Let's say who's fault to give players to dumping the items? You said you are GM and you should know better than this before doing any change or server restart. If you deserve to be GM, you must knowing the cause of your own acting to leak out the whole for players to take advantage of it. Players are a human being and they are knowledgable pplz or maybe smarter than you ever think.

To your own girlfriend who u are protecting right now. Read on the SS and tell me what is that attitude about (Grudge, or want to be a heroin). No matter what the players causes, you should keep it in mind and secret and you can deal with it in the back door...

You always should smile to your customers no matter what happen if you want to sell things right? And what she did? Boom and after we talked about her action and we all got banned? Really?

Proved me when we all have pilled and stacking with all goodies in your server and other league enemy hit us so fucking no life in 5 second and u death? You think those are not stacking and dumping with pills?

Do you even play in game or just bluffing because u are GM and u can do whatever u want?

Also another points, if you are really want to defend or prove your fact, why u removed everyone off the group on ur facebook or on ur Elysium forum whoever talk against you to point out the fact?

Let me guess, if you are the admin here, I am sure you will lock this post by now or delete or perhaps banned me and the rest bad comment about you.

Flame it more!

No flame. The fact of the matter is the people that got caught out. Only decided to tell half the story. There was no corruption as we said before. I did say the full story was twisted to make Elysium look bad.

Zozo will never give you the full story because he has been caught out and he cant deal with the shame he has bought upon himself

even after he was caught out he decided to tell me who else was to blame.

So this was intential. Is there any wonder he is twisting the stories around.

Plus the fact i admit i tried a few months back to introduce Manslaughter to bring competition to server. I realise the mistake i made.I then decided to remove the error i created.

I admit that.

The rest of this is i will say is complete nonsense .

PLEASE SHUT THIS THREAD. People really should get their stories straight with solid evidence first before ridiculing anyone.
Old 06/03/2015, 20:25   #26

Quote:

Flame it more!
Elysium was never public enough.
An average outsider wouldn't know about a closed beta happening in the same server or most of the server's updates, simply because they are not documented. We have to figure it out ourselves, which, in my opinion, is really bad. There should be update notes and other notices beforehand.

Besides, the owner kept repeating that the stackers will be checked frequently and kg/crit pills/etc are deleted after every server reboot, but as far as I see, they only take action on the most obvious situations. That or they just report about banned players on random occasions.

We just keep seeing "new update soon!!!!!111". But, in fact, it's all a part of their conspiracy. :^)
Old 06/04/2015, 01:22   #27

Drama yay, never seen one since P9D.
Old 06/04/2015, 05:06   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
No flame. The fact of the matter is the people that got caught out. Only decided to tell half the story. There was no corruption as we said before. I did say the full story was twisted to make Elysium look bad.

Zozo will never give you the full story because he has been caught out and he cant deal with the shame he has bought upon himself

even after he was caught out he decided to tell me who else was to blame.

So this was intential. Is there any wonder he is twisting the stories around.

Plus the fact i admit i tried a few months back to introduce Manslaughter to bring competition to server. I realise the mistake i made.I then decided to remove the error i created.

I admit that.

The rest of this is i will say is complete nonsense .

PLEASE SHUT THIS THREAD. People really should get their stories straight with solid evidence first before ridiculing anyone.
You are Mardu or Revenge or a bitch wanna be?

Honestly, did you look at all the SS zozo posted? and did you read all the conversation in chat with VGM? If yes, then your admit and your excuse barely good enough to prove the point of this issue.

First, you avoiding those question I said above.
Second, you admitted your own fault and you ban pplz without tell them? I wont repeat again that it's not player's fault and you are GM and you all know that those items can be stacking or whatsoever why putting them in game if you can't tweak it to make it fair as you always claim TO MAKE IT FAIR!

Third, you are the 3rd person asking the admin here to lock this post which is you cannot stand the fact what you did to players and they are fairly true.

Read the last statement I was mention about your Facebook page and your forum that you did make a post to announce player who got banned and when we talked about, you delete and even took us out of your group.

You tried to make your server to public by advertising it through public website and even your fake forum as well. What's the point you doing those ADS for? and you just keep it like it's not public and keep deleting what it against your nerf.

Your act and your behavior is way like a dick dog...

Like I said, don't ever ask to close this topic if you are really want to prove so people can see you are really a man, if not then fuck off from here cuz this is not your forum. It's public and we all share and talk shit in this forum.

Bring the flame to discuss please!
Old 06/04/2015, 08:39   #29

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
You are Mardu or Revenge or a bitch wanna be?

Honestly, did you look at all the SS zozo posted? and did you read all the conversation in chat with VGM? If yes, then your admit and your excuse barely good enough to prove the point of this issue.

First, you avoiding those question I said above.
Second, you admitted your own fault and you ban pplz without tell them? I wont repeat again that it's not player's fault and you are GM and you all know that those items can be stacking or whatsoever why putting them in game if you can't tweak it to make it fair as you always claim TO MAKE IT FAIR!

Third, you are the 3rd person asking the admin here to lock this post which is you cannot stand the fact what you did to players and they are fairly true.

Read the last statement I was mention about your Facebook page and your forum that you did make a post to announce player who got banned and when we talked about, you delete and even took us out of your group.

You tried to make your server to public by advertising it through public website and even your fake forum as well. What's the point you doing those ADS for? and you just keep it like it's not public and keep deleting what it against your nerf.

Your act and your behavior is way like a dick dog...

Like I said, don't ever ask to close this topic if you are really want to prove so people can see you are really a man, if not then fuck off from here cuz this is not your forum. It's public and we all share and talk shit in this forum.

Bring the flame to discuss please!
boring!!!!
All you want from this is a drama and its so pathetic. You know where the door is.Trouble makers are not welcome.

You got nothing better to do than bitch . I guess this is the only way you enjoy yourself .What an unfortunate person you are.
Old 06/04/2015, 10:51   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
boring!!!!
All you want from this is a drama and its so pathetic. You know where the door is.Trouble makers are not welcome.

You got nothing better to do than ***** . I guess this is the only way you enjoy yourself .What an unfortunate person you are.
This is how you attract peoples to your server:

After all this when a player quits the server u threat him like that? Soon you will have more staff members then players like this, just saying :P
P.S: u gave me a free flag of chaos in game, i have even the chat! If i post it here (what i don't want) will you say that i edited it??? I saw you deny all skype messages from zozohun, saying they were edited and they are poor lies. Will u do the same for me if i post???