This is nothing to do with a lack of anything. This thread holds as much weight as a bag of balloons. It was a thread we created for a laugh. If you really want to know, yes a few of us in this thread are working on something but it could be anything. When the time is right to share information then information shall be shared. Giving players dates and false promises when nothing is set in stone isn't fair on the players and it puts a lot of weight on the staff trying to meet those deadlines. People in real life have commitments which can force gaps between the release dates and planned set dates so by not sharing anything other than 'snippets' for fun, we're not hurting anyone or forcing anyone to lose hope.
Nobody is going to be 'milked' that I can confirm.
Im really glad that a new server is coming, with Jamie as a admin it will be a succes !
Any ETA ?
Jamie isn't the admin... if you mean by admin = owner...
However, if you mean admin = equally important part of the staff, which contributes to an upcoming server, then yes, he is part of the admin group.
There's no just 1 admin, we're a group who take decisions together, like the motto of the server says: " Unite we rise! "
better to change the " stupid new " pvp system.. where only crit rate count.. alot and alot of ppl leave bcs of that " tweak " miss the days where for pvp.. def, hp. dmg. dodge. count..
We have a thread with 'Old vs New' content, where Bogdy said we were waiting for suggestions. Of course, we are looking into all kind of things already, because, sorry for that, balance sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici
Hahahahahhaah. If you do one more thread like this everyone will wet their pants..lack of good management in 9D industry ruins GC also, sooner or later they will lose their milking machine, time well with that if this is really a "project" you wana share with others.
Trust us. I think we have some things that can 'refresh' the game already. I also think about revamping few things, too. No more 'All Mindset' server buff got something a lot funnier there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie
This is nothing to do with a lack of anything. This thread holds as much weight as a bag of balloons. It was a thread we created for a laugh. If you really want to know, yes a few of us in this thread are working on something but it could be anything. When the time is right to share information then information shall be shared. Giving players dates and false promises when nothing is set in stone isn't fair on the players and it puts a lot of weight on the staff trying to meet those deadlines. People in real life have commitments which can force gaps between the release dates and planned set dates so by not sharing anything other than 'snippets' for fun, we're not hurting anyone or forcing anyone to lose hope.
Nobody is going to be 'milked' that I can confirm.
Sad, but true. We noticed a lot of things that need to be changed. Unfortunately, we can't help it, so we are just having fun while making progress, after all.
And about 'milking' - Jamie is right, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy
Jamie isn't the admin... if you mean by admin = owner...
However, if you mean admin = equally important part of the staff, which contributes to an upcoming server, then yes, he is part of the admin group.
There's no just 1 admin, we're a group who take decisions together, like the motto of the server says: " Unite we rise! "
When it comes to 'server owner', there is one when it comes to machine. And if we are talking about PA server, whole staff is that 'owner' you are looking for.
If you're planning on creating a new server make sure it'll be fully updated because "oldschool" isn't gonna work that's for sure. I'd still love to play an oldschool server but I probably never will because 99% of players don't like it so there would be no one to play with. Oh and find something to attract players because as I'm seeing most private servers are dying out. 9DPK has 30-40 players online averagely. GC might be a bit more populated but we all know GC is quite awful when it comes to Item Mall prices. Item Mall is one of the most significant aspects of 9Dragons and if prices suck the whole game sucks. I find 9DPK's item mall over priced too btw. The solution is that you add more items than average. More items than all servers combined. There are tons of unreleased working pills/items that would kickass if released. Then reduce price to a reasonable amount. Trust me I had a chance to spawn myself items and basically to explore the entire 9D from server side; well mostly.
The biggest ******* problem with 9D is that it's out-dated. And time's still ticking. Always. It's getting older and older, people are losing interest and you can't do anything about that. Unless...unless you can come up with something new and yet unseen footage. I wish you good luck. If you solve the playerbase problem you're cool.
You seem mature enough. I wouldn't mind you being the owner/admin or GM because you indeed look grown up for this task. Most 9D players are stupid immature little kids and I wouldn't put my trust in them at all, especially not accept them as GM's or admins. Yeah I know I'm also an immature little ***** and I can't act my age sometimes. I act like a complete ******* **** and I use swear words a lot. That's me. But you should know I didn't mean to be an ******* to you last time...
I'd definitely like to play your server if it happens to get released to public.
@Arceus
WTF happened man? Han't seen you in years. What's up dude come on move your *** on skype and let's talk, please.
The guy who said @ 9dserver that 9D badly needs old school (cursing me in the process) now is saying the exact same thing I said 1 year ago.I think you're very bipolar,aka hypocrite.
Another lesson most of us have learnt is that the most vocal parts of the community are not the majority. You are one of the most vocal people, but I won't trust following any of your concept ideas.
Point said and done. (don't get me wrong I have nothing against you now, just stated some things I wanted to say long ago)
@ everyone, we will look forward to bringing a 9d experience that will satisfy almost everyone, old school or new school, the project we aim at will probably be a breath of fresh air. We enjoy having anyone with a decent attitude and with a wish to enjoy the greatness that 9d once could offer.
Also, we are curious about your ideas regarding gifts,resources,collectibles.
Well, it's better to ask, what the community wants in the privs (except cloth ref and all that content). We are looking for the informations about resources & gifts already, but I'm also curious about the rates.
I want players and a WIDE range of items available in item mall FOR a CHEAP price. (By cheap I mean prices like Play9D R2 or something around that) I don't care about anything else.
I want players and a WIDE range of items available in item mall FOR a CHEAP price. (By cheap I mean prices like Play9D R2 or something around that) I don't care about anything else.
Just asking: what if in Item Mall you get nothing like Blue boxes or other things making the game pay2win? And everything is possible to get ingame? Just for resources, or even gold. Maybe you'll get some premium in IM, maybe some other things, but, somehow, balanced?
Just asking: what if in Item Mall you get nothing like Blue boxes or other things making the game pay2win? And everything is possible to get ingame? Just for resources, or even gold. Maybe you'll get some premium in IM, maybe some other things, but, somehow, balanced?
I think that maybe you should make it so that those items are possible in IM and in game but maybe like a hard collectible in game and low chance on suttin like BDB in item mall, also I remember EoD had a good idea wen they started they made it possible to exchange gold for item mall coins or certain items in the item mall, in my opinion I think that would balance out the whole p2w aspect of the game
Just asking: what if in Item Mall you get nothing like Blue boxes or other things making the game pay2win? And everything is possible to get ingame? Just for resources, or even gold. Maybe you'll get some premium in IM, maybe some other things, but, somehow, balanced?
I want item mall to countain a small amount of p2w items. I'm not saying there should be none cuz if that's the case what's the point in donating after all?
I think that maybe you should make it so that those items are possible in IM and in game but maybe like a hard collectible in game and low chance on suttin like BDB in item mall, also I remember EoD had a good idea wen they started they made it possible to exchange gold for item mall coins or certain items in the item mall, in my opinion I think that would balance out the whole p2w aspect of the game
Well, that's why I wanted to make resourcesfor all items which gonna exist in IM. I mean, that's still only my idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengerecki
I want item mall to countain a small amount of p2w items. I'm not saying there should be none cuz if that's the case what's the point in donating after all?
Well, I mean all the items you can get by farming materials, so it's not really p2w. But when it comes to that, there are people who are... just lazy. And that's why it's hard to balance the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minawassef1999
Why don't you suggest make a server to satisfy yourself you seem ignorant and greedy without any reluctance that's anyone's first impression.
Well, you mean Tenge or our staff? Still, I think Tenge is right somehow. But if you have another suggestions, we'll think about them.
Item mall shouldn't even be considered as we're still working on the core functionality of our server. Why is everyone so quick to ask for item mall items and not working functional content? The contents of the item mall will be discussed by staff in detail and then players will be able to contribute towards the items being sold based on the staffs initial ideas.
Until we have everything functioning, item mall isn't open.
[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project 02/15/2015 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1255 Replies http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/fazie69/league- of-legends/128/Nami-3-icon.png
Hello there,
Fish Bot (1-30)
Fish Bot is back as a free referral bot (1-15) download below:bandit:
DOWNLOAD
Download Win XP
Join me on IRC
[Selling] [BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project (leveling 1-30) 01/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 58 Replies http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/fazie69/league- of-legends/128/Nami-3-icon.png
Hello there,
Presenting you Fish Bot that is leveling accounts 1-30 :bandit:
I'm selling my bot that is leveling accounts from 1 to 30 level by playing 1-15 custom TCS then 15-30 coop vs ai TT.
You may know my Fish Bot 1-15 that's working pretty good and have many features.
What does it do:
- 1-30 with 7 day xp boost in ~8 days