Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

9D private server question

Discussion on 9D private server question within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking 9D private server question

I want to play 9D private server but i wonder is it the same as 9D US verson or they have something different, forgive me i rarly use private server so i don't know what the different. So are they like faster lv and stuff or what that make it fun than 9D? All reply are appreciated thank i hope it turn out good

Old 11/04/2009, 12:10   #2

The VN server is not a private server the game was bought by a VN company (Vinagame) and they decided x5 rates are good , so the connection guide is pinned , but you still cannot create a new account , so there is no private server only a official server with x5 rates .
Cheers

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2009, 12:02   #3

can gv me link of the private server in viatnam
Old 12/05/2009, 12:03   #4

can gv me any any link of private server?

Old 12/05/2009, 12:12   #5

And yet again, THE VIET VERSION IS NOT A PRIVATE SERVER - The only difference is that the experiance rates are 5X The normal rate on the Acclaim version -.-
Old 12/05/2009, 14:06   #6

at least can somebody give link for kind of fun server... fast level easy weapon enchant ..
Old 12/05/2009, 14:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthface View Post
at least can somebody give link for kind of fun server... fast level easy weapon enchant ..
As I stated in the thread you created, There is no such thing as a private server for 9Dragons.. Your better off just playing 9Dragons Viet/Cuu Long Tranh Ba
Old 12/05/2009, 14:31   #8

Oh, And can a mod close this and his other thread -.-

« Private Server help!! | Hacks or bugs in VN? »