Guys recently I've been thinking of coming back to 9Dragons and atm from all those servers, those 2 seem to be ok.
So which do you prefer? Which server has more players on? Also I heard that it's easy to farm on both servers, is that right? Also both seem pretty stable.
Please guys, advice me which server to start playing.
Hmm, still not sure where to start. Are there any events on GC to get some starting items? A few months ago there was something where you got an +10 weap and some temporary banners. Is that still that way?
Well atm GC seems nicer since there are more players, but since I need to start from the beginning, wonder if there's a way to start with a few extra items like on EoD.
Ooo **** I always miss the good stuff, same happened with G1 or whichever server it was when they gave quilin mirrors as daily gifts for 2 weeks. I joined the server the day the event ended xD
Anyway, thx for info, I'll go cruise through the forums of both and decide on one. Although I need to start with nothing, I'll probably get GC, since there are more players on there.