1300 people online is propaganda bullshit, obviously...
I think it's the number of players X 100, because I was online and saw like 13 people at most .
P.S. I believe that the entire 9D community everywhere @ the world is no more than 1000, so a single, private server having 1300 is obviously a joke.
Why can't you guys gather together and make small project of 9d starting with cs cap and old continent since its hard to get new one, making it events-run server for fun, for the community. It seems like most of the privates are run by retards and is just a trash.
Why can't you guys gather together and make small project of 9d starting with cs cap and old continent since its hard to get new one, making it events-run server for fun, for the community. It seems like most of the privates are run by retards and is just a trash.
Why wont you make a decent server with all your "secret" knowledge then..?
It takes time.
We need resources.
We need cash for server.
We know nothing about making private servers public (I mean, law-related things)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy
There's no such thing as secret knowledge... Everything has been leaked... It's all about knowing what to do with the given resources.
Yea, everything is available if you know, how to search. lmgtfy.
And it's not like we don't know what to do, we had too many ideas for "good" servers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy.
And you stil dont know what to do then ?
As I said, we know. Or, at least, we know, what we want to do. But there are things that we can't solve for now. And nobody want to do it for free, too. And so on, and so on...