Tenge, I smell your bad trolling if you want something serious, say it here.
Not trolling. I was just wondering if you could fix a weapon model and its texture...when I equip them a random low level weapon appears but the refine of the weapon can still be seen but not the original weapon model itself.
Not trolling. I was just wondering if you could fix a weapon model and its texture...when I equip them a random low level weapon appears but the refine of the weapon can still be seen but not the original weapon model itself.
So refine glow doesn't match weapon model ? Or what's the problem?
So refine glow doesn't match weapon model ? Or what's the problem?
The weapon itself is called something like "Rising Kylin" or "Dusk Kylin". Either one of them. It's currently the most powerful weapon in terms of both base damage, stats and refine dmg. When I equip it (for example a pole) some random low level sword shows up instead of the Kylin model and it doesn't even look right; it's floating in the air next to the character's hand. However, the original Rising or Dusk Kylin weapon's refine glow is correctly located there as if the character was holding the pole. That's my problem. In a nutshell, wrong weapon model is loaded. I'll upload an SS tomorrow.
The weapon itself is called something like "Rising Kylin" or "Dusk Kylin". Either one of them. It's currently the most powerful weapon in terms of both base damage, stats and refine dmg. When I equip it (for example a pole) some random low level sword shows up instead of the Kylin model and it doesn't even look right; it's floating in the air next to the character's hand. However, the original Rising or Dusk Kylin weapon's refine glow is correctly located there as if the character was holding the pole. That's my problem. In a nutshell, wrong weapon model is loaded. I'll upload an SS tomorrow.
You have imported the wrong model and texture or you haven't imported it at all expecting to work. Maybe you haven't modified the redirection script correctly inside scr_base.
Whatever it might be, I've got no time for this, sorry. Try to work it on your own.
BOGDY18!!!!!! 12/09/2014 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies What's your skype? Please tell me I need to talk.
Looking for bogdy18 12/07/2014 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies Hi.
Can you take 9DPK's base_scr and remove all glowing effects from the decos? thx
I pay $10 via paypal.
Bogdy18 12/04/2014 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies Hey bogdy18 .I want your help , can you please add me to skype and talk to me :D ?
[VoL2] Gebe 50€ Paysi für E-gold/Itunes 03/18/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 13 Replies Suche nur im Titel genannte Zeug. Bitte bieten, möchte eig. gerne heute die Paysi noch vertauschen.