Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Elysium with full content

Discussion on New Elysium with full content within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/28/2015, 20:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
So some guys that were barely known came out of nowhere with latest source ?
Do you realise what this means ? They probably can introduce any new map they want, assuming they have the knowledge to create one... Also new skills and etc... Seems way too good to be true for me...
Latest I've seen was VN patch 43, which I know was leaked, but this is a totally new story... So, guys, get ready to look around, since it was probably leaked somewhere...
Old 01/28/2015, 20:59   #32

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
So some guys that were barely known came out of nowhere with latest source ?
Do you realise what this means ? They probably can introduce any new map they want, assuming they have the knowledge to create one... Also new skills and etc... Seems way too good to be true for me...
Latest I've seen was VN patch 43, which I know was leaked, but this is a totally new story... So, guys, get ready to look around, since it was probably leaked somewhere...
That's why I'm waiting for that server. I just want to see things like that with my own eyes.
Old 01/28/2015, 21:01   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
That's why I'm waiting for that server. I just want to see things like that with my own eyes.
If I see it, I can start looking around for it right away, before it gets deleted like vn ver43 files xD
Old 01/28/2015, 21:06   #34

Quote:
If I see it, I can start looking around for it right away, before it gets deleted like vn ver43 files xD
Yea, we know smth about that, isn't it? did you make something new related to local servers atm? I've heard you wanted to try some new things...
Old 01/28/2015, 21:14   #35

Quote:
Yea, we know smth about that, isn't it? did you make something new related to local servers atm? I've heard you wanted to try some new things...
Yeah, I tried... still trying...no success...All I actually really want is the GS source and the client tools
Old 01/28/2015, 21:20   #36

Quote:
Yeah, I tried... still trying...no success...All I actually really want is the GS source and the client tools
You definitely want too many things at once, bro.
Old 01/28/2015, 21:21   #37

Quote:
You definitely want too many things at once, bro.
Ok, VR_ENVIRONMENT editor only then
Old 01/28/2015, 21:29   #38

Quote:
Ok, VR_ENVIRONMENT editor only then
I still need only some funny server to play on. Make something to fix GG issues on Win8.1, forget about editor for now.
Old 01/28/2015, 21:34   #39

That's the problem with private servers. Who can you trust? Server owners will obviously gift their friends no matter what. And of course it can never be proven. The owners will never admit being corrupt nor their friends. No evidence, no nothing. So that's why all private servers suck ***. You just can't make sure. You pump money like crazy and barely achieve 1/3 of what the server owners' friends did. It cracks me up. I wasted like 2 weeks on 9DPK. I'm so **** glad I didn't spend a penny.

Corruption has always been there. And will always go on being there. It'll never go away. It's everywhere, always.
Old 01/28/2015, 21:38   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengerecki View Post
That's the problem with all private server. Who can you trust? Server owners will obviously gift their friends no matter what. And of course it can never be proven. The owners will never admit being corrupt nor their friends. No evidence, no nothing. So that's why all private servers suck ***. You just can't make sure.
I don't care whether they help their friends or not. I'm not "true" PVPer, I just like grinding, having some nice dungeon runs with friends (some runs on low lvls are hard to achieve, try to solo CoF at high RL/low FD w/o equipment).
Old 01/28/2015, 21:48   #41

Quote:
I don't care whether they help their friends or not. I'm not "true" PVPer, I just like grinding, having some nice dungeon runs with friends (some runs on low lvls are hard to achieve, try to solo CoF at high RL/low FD w/o equipment).

You don't get the point. While you're spending a shitload of money and wasting lots of time grinding and farming the server owner's friend is already fully geared and has the most OP char ever. Now that cracks me the **** up.
Do you know what Test Orb is? Do you know that different types of black/blue banners can be stacked which are not available to casual players? Did you know that prem KG's with 3s recast are available for the server owner's friends but not for you or any other casual player?

I know you said you weren't a "pvp" person but do you really enjoy being a low level doing cof runs? That's the boring stuff...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2015, 22:01   #42

Quote:
You don't get the point. While you're spending a shitload of money and wasting lots of time grinding and farming the server owner's friend is already fully geared and has the most OP char ever. Now that cracks me the **** up.
Do you know what Test Orb is? Do you know that different types of black/blue banners can be stacked which are not available to casual players? Did you know that prem KG's with 3s recast are available for the server owner's friends but not for you or any other casual player?

I know you said you weren't a "pvp" person but do you really enjoy being a low level doing cof runs? That's the boring stuff...
I'm not telling only about COFs, ofc.
Of course I know about Test Orbs, these OP accessories. I guess I even found about them years earlier than you, but it doesn't matter. Of course I know what are you talking about. I just couldn't care less about friends. Just avoid players like that. I was always PK'd by some lame leagues just because I played healer. It doesn't matter I made leech parties for them - they could break pt and PK 30 lvls lower healer with no eq. I didn't need to be friend of the GM to kill them few days later.

tl;dr version: I don't care, you should do the same and stop paying for f2p game.
Old 01/28/2015, 22:23   #43

Quote:
I'm not telling only about COFs, ofc.
Of course I know about Test Orbs, these OP accessories. I guess I even found about them years earlier than you, but it doesn't matter. Of course I know what are you talking about. I just couldn't care less about friends. Just avoid players like that. I was always PK'd by some lame leagues just because I played healer. It doesn't matter I made leech parties for them - they could break pt and PK 30 lvls lower healer with no eq. I didn't need to be friend of the GM to kill them few days later.

tl;dr version: I don't care, you should do the same and stop paying for f2p game.
Bleah, get some more AR because you miss the point again.
Old 01/28/2015, 22:45   #44

Quote:
Bleah, get some more AR because you miss the point again.
Got cap dex atm, sry. Your servers got some annoying bugs, I guess. I know, what you mean, but you won't do even a thing about that. Or just find a guy (just like me), who has no friends and I won't give away +12 clothes & +17 HG weps.
Old 01/28/2015, 22:56   #45

Quote:
Got cap dex atm, sry. Your servers got some annoying bugs, I guess. I know, what you mean, but you won't do even a thing about that. Or just find a guy (just like me), who has no friends and I won't give away +12 clothes & +17 HG weps.
If you don't want to increase AR then let me take off some dodge:

The sky is blue.