Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good Karma

Discussion on Good Karma within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good Karma

hi all
can anyone hack good karma,i mean Titels in 9dragons?
Old 10/16/2009, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
It's only possible to modify GK/BK at the client side. Which you can do with CE or similar program. Other users will not be able to see it.
Old 10/16/2009, 16:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
It's only possible to modify GK/BK at the client side. Which you can do with CE or similar program. Other users will not be able to see it.
can you do that for me?^^
Old 10/16/2009, 17:05   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolik22 View Post
can you do that for me?^^
No, but you can download Cheat Engine (CE) and checkout . Basically all you have to do is select NINEDRAGONS.EXE with CE, type in the name of your title, select Text String below and click Search. Then you can change it to whatever you want.
Old 10/16/2009, 22:56   #5

the is one more way but it's not really a hack. u need to have a certain lvl to do it. basically u just restart the quests that give u karma like those at lower lvls or around cs (cs quests gives around 500 gk). just do the quest and after u collect the reward (gk) don't click to finish the quest, use task manager and close 9d then start game & repet the process. hope i helped
Old 10/17/2009, 10:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-Einstein View Post
the is one more way but it's not really a hack. u need to have a certain lvl to do it. basically u just restart the quests that give u karma like those at lower lvls or around cs (cs quests gives around 500 gk). just do the quest and after u collect the reward (gk) don't click to finish the quest, use task manager and close 9d then start game & repet the process. hope i helped
heh,meinst du dass geht? das blöde daran ist ich bin nun mal hight lvl^^
gibs keine quest mehr=( ich würde sogar irgendwie meine BK löschen denn GK habe ich mehr als genug