You last visited: Today at 23:52
Advertisement
!!!!! [ NEW PRIVATE 9D SERVER ] 9DPK
Discussion on !!!!! [ NEW PRIVATE 9D SERVER ] 9DPK within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.
03/15/2015, 14:30
#166
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Its not x150 surely + you get like 3 of those 20 items he listed
03/15/2015, 15:44
#167
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,551
Received Thanks: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Nevan
Its not x150 surely + you get like 3 of those 20 items he listed
The list is from alpha phase, afaik.
03/15/2015, 18:47
#168
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
adek1994
The list is from alpha phase, afaik.
It's just 4 days old, I expected it to be up to date :/
03/15/2015, 20:31
#169
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Nevan
It's just 4 days old, I expected it to be up to date :/
You high bro? It was posted last year's october, that's nowhere near to being 4 days old.
03/15/2015, 21:43
#170
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Jeus
You high bro? It was posted last year's october, that's nowhere near to being 4 days old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
zeboi
urrently, our server give you:
x150 exp base rate
x300 skill
x9 drop
GM buff on relog
Welcome gift
Welcome gift content the following items:
Each IM no require level weapon (2 socket)
1 WSC entity
10x +2 scroll
50x jade seperator
Blue banner
Red banner
White banner
Black banner
Phoenix banner
Premium package (180days)
Assasins deco (Male and Female)
255 EXP x2
255 Sweet Bread +40 Attribute
255 Snow kid epithet (7 days)
255 Couriers Guild Vouchers
NO WORK IS FAIL
I mean that one
03/16/2015, 09:11
#171
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,551
Received Thanks: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Nevan
I mean that one
And we are talking about that. It's from alpha phase, which was long long time ago.
//why did I think about the variable? - long long time;
03/16/2015, 18:38
#172
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,599
Received Thanks: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by
adek1994
And we are talking about that. It's from alpha phase, which was long long time ago.
Not sure if many agree with me, but alpha-CB (early 2007) was 9D's best, I'm looking for a private server that can simply give me that... No def clothes, no +10 +11 +12 +13,+14,+15 bullshit, no cloth refine, no OP sets, no OP weapons + class balancement... That's literally everything I seek, either that other 180 degrees around, full, latest KR content
07/15/2016, 03:35
#173
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
how do i join the server ?
07/15/2016, 03:56
#174
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 3
9dpk
Quote:
Originally Posted by
keinorose
how do i join the server ?
☯☯☯download 9dpk ☯☯☯
☯☯☯page☯☯☯
☯☯☯Code Acess for new acc☯☯☯
9dsdazdaz
07/15/2016, 10:37
#175
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 7
Tukis the undercover 9DPK GM. : ))
Nice try, beyotch.
07/15/2016, 17:40
#176
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 481
Received Thanks: 86
anyone playing? i just joined. lf white league. i am beggar
07/15/2016, 18:32
#177
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 402
Received Thanks: 506
I don't imagine too many people are playing considering how obscure the domain address is and how little advertisement there is?
07/15/2016, 23:45
#178
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,551
Received Thanks: 1,045
"Updated to version 494", huh... Thought the 497 is the latest.
I didn't mess up with files lately, so would you be so nice and tell me, how to fix?
07/16/2016, 05:27
#179
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by
adek1994
"Updated to version 494", huh... Thought the 497 is the latest.
I didn't mess up with files lately, so would you be so nice and tell me, how to fix?
a
update 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by
adek1994
"Updated to version 494", huh... Thought the 497 is the latest.
I didn't mess up with files lately, so would you be so nice and tell me, how to fix?
a
update 497
07/16/2016, 09:31
#180
elite*gold: 37
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,551
Received Thanks: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by
tukis
a
update 497
I tell you I can't update it from 494 to 497 :P
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:52 .