You only say this because you're temporarily mad at me.
No. I said it before and I am going to say it right now, I lost all my respect for you and for zozohun. Literally you guys are trash for me, nothing else.
I actually feel sorry for you Tengerecki. You are going nowhere with your attitude, everyone hates you.
This may actually hurt your feelings. IMO I'd just stick to washing all dishes in your position
No. I said it before and I am going to say it right now, I lost all my respect for you and for zozohun. Literally you guys are trash for me, nothing else.
I actually feel sorry for you Tengerecki. You are going nowhere with your attitude, everyone hates you.
This may actually hurt your feelings. IMO I'd just stick to washing all dishes in your position
Everyone hates me in a small internet community, **** my life is sad. I actually feel very sad.
Sorry, too lazy to do so. Also, people seems to be dead already. People acknowledging 9DS as good PS are as good for me as dead ones.
I think most of us just went for official yin opening for a month or 2, and became inactive after, since 9ds.onl sux dicks, and there is nothing else out there, even if yes, it's the same content with the same "RIP before opening" kinda lifetime.
People are not dead, just there is nothing to play on lol.
I think most of us just went for official yin opening for a month or 2, and became inactive after, since 9ds.onl sux dicks, and there is nothing else out there, even if yes, it's the same content with the same "RIP before opening" kinda lifetime.
People are not dead, just there is nothing to play on lol.
At least I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
EOD(Emperor Of Dragons) 12/17/2015 - 9Dragons - 77 Replies ''Damn.This game is good as hell.It's same like acclaim(low exp means harder to grind).Btw,If you guys wanna play,click this link
Foro gratis : Emperor Of Dragons LA Have fun!
[Emperor Of Dragons][9Dragons Private Server] 07/30/2014 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/9dragons/3360170- emperor-dragons-9dragons-private-server.html#post2 9078336
Delete this thread. please