Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moving event weapon through storage w/o sort button

Discussion on Moving event weapon through storage w/o sort button within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/02/2014, 22:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
my bad. mistyped
Old 08/02/2014, 23:40   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9D_player View Post
I do it without even having "teh" cable :P
Me too. If you do it really fast you can indeed do it without unplugging teh cabel.
It's cause the game has a little lag. Ping thing!
Old 08/27/2014, 09:31   #18

How are you able to move items in bag if u are in storage interface , and u have no sort button ???
Old 08/27/2014, 11:40   #19

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradu View Post
How are you able to move items in bag if u are in storage interface , and u have no sort button ???
Oh guys. You ar eeven more annoying than I ever thought.

Just swap places. Second time you do that, move your first item over the second one and BEFORE you swap the places, unplug the cable and fast click, it won't change places. Plug the cable, go to storage and spam the tradeable item with right click. When connection will come back, the items will swap, and on the place of tradeable item should move the untradeable one. That way, system remembered that item on first slot should move (earlier that was tradeable one, now when it's swapped - untradeable). That's all I can tell.

Even one more request and I'll get mad. Seriously.
Old 08/27/2014, 20:35   #20

Auuu, adek, why don't you tell him how much time he has to wait for each operation? It was explained clearly enough by you some time/topics ago (not sure where and when so don't blame me). If anyone tried to bug, lets say a dmg pill quest, he would of know how and when to plug, left and right click, plug back, etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2014, 20:36   #21

Quote:
Auuu, adek, why don't you tell him how much time he has to wait for each operation? It was explained clearly enough by you some time/topics ago (not sure where and when so don't blame me). If anyone tried to bug, lets say a dmg pill quest, he would of know how and when to plug, left and right click, plug back, etc.
It's something you have to get used to...
I already answered eradu... Even gave him that video from play9d showing how to do it...
Old 08/27/2014, 20:47   #22

bog18dy, didn't mean to underestimate your answer at all. I just had some memories on what I've read here. You and some other ppl around help guys, who want to expand their knowledge.
Wish you guys were here giving advices back when G1 client was fully unprotected. We could do better back then
Old 08/27/2014, 20:57   #23

Quote:
bog18dy, didn't mean to underestimate your answer at all. I just had some memories on what I've read here. You and some other ppl around help guys, who want to expand their knowledge.
Wish you guys were here giving advices back when G1 client was fully unprotected. We could do better back then
Believe me, you don't know me...
Yes, I usually help anyone who PMs me, but I never, EVER claimed to be good at hacking... Actually last I remember, I claimed to be a null at that... Never cared to learn anything about it, since I belived that it won't really be to my benefit.

Moreover, even if I knew that kind of things, I wouldn't help anyone destroy the ******* game... I never had destructive ideas/gave destructive advice...Just contructive ideas/advice... I never released any details about client sided exploits similar to that german guy, even if I knew about it... You might blame me for not doing it, but I believe it was better that way, last thing I want to do is destroy this game even further than it has been destroyed.
Old 08/27/2014, 21:14   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Yes, I usually help anyone who PMs me, but I never, EVER claimed to be good at hacking... Actually last I remember, I claimed to be a null at that... Never cared to learn anything about it, since I belived that it won't really be to my benefit.

Moreover, even if I knew that kind of things, I wouldn't help anyone destroy the ******* game... I never had destructive ideas/gave destructive advice...Just contructive ideas/advice... I never released any details about client sided exploits similar to that german guy, even if I knew about it... You might blame me for not doing it, but I believe it was better that way, last thing I want to do is destroy this game even further than it has been destroyed.
No offense at all, mate. Truly I don't know you and I never ever said you're in hacking/destroying anything. Giving ideas is good and I do it. I never released anything of my code so far, nor I did help ruin the game (as if I could help anymore ), nor I did try to do it myself. Glad this forum still has ppl like you and the other nice guys around
Old 08/27/2014, 21:20   #25

Quote:
I told him, he even PMed me. Just check my sig. I will never help anybody via PM just becaause of that guy. I posted it in threads, I replied few times, I posted links, but he can't even use Search to find video. Everyone who's on that forum as long as me, probably know I was more helpful, kind one. But I'm asnwering the same questions since 2012, when Play9D came out.

Quote:

Moreover, even if I knew that kind of things, I wouldn't help anyone destroy the fucking game... I never had destructive ideas/gave destructive advice...Just contructive ideas/advice... I never released any details about client sided exploits similar to that german guy, even if I knew about it... You might blame me for not doing it, but I believe it was better that way, last thing I want to do is destroy this game even further than it has been destroyed.
I neither have hacking skills nor bigger knowledge than most of these active guys here. I still don't know, why I'm here. Maybe these 1k+ posts keep me there and a few people from that community. I wish we'll get another Moderator here, at least half as awesome as saweet was/is. We need to make cleaning the forum, remove old threads - Global Mods told us few months ago it'll be enough when we report old threads. I requested for close/remove my useless, these days, threads - no response. We need to make Guide Index to avoid topics like this one. But, who, the fuck, will do that?! I can report all of useless threads, but there are 120+ pages here. 20 topics for page. It's about 2500 full of outdated content topics. You need to wait 30 sec between reports and most of them are ignored, after all. It's over 20 hrs WAITING for sending next reports. Even if you copy-paste the reasons, it'll take another 5-10 secs to send.
Old 08/27/2014, 21:22   #26

Quote:
I never ever said you're in hacking/destroying anything.
Well, from your last reply... this is what I understood:
"I see that you act like a know-all and attempt to help people, while in the G1 era, I couldn't see you here to express your knowledge and show everybody how good you are at hacking" (<- your reply translated on how I understood it)

Maybe you didn't mean that... That's just how I understood it, thus me replying with the paragraph above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
I neither have hacking skills nor bigger knowledge than most of these active guys here. I still don't know, why I'm here. Maybe these 1k+ posts keep me there and a few people from that community. I wish we'll get another Moderator here, at least half as awesome as saweet was/is. We need to make cleaning the forum, remove old threads - Global Mods told us few months ago it'll be enough when we report old threads. I requested for close/remove my useless, these days, threads - no response. We need to make Guide Index to avoid topics like this one. But, who, the fuck, will do that?! I can report all of useless threads, but there are 120+ pages here. 20 topics for page. It's about 2500 full of outdated content topics. You need to wait 30 sec between reports and most of them are ignored, after all. It's over 20 hrs WAITING for sending next reports. Even if you copy-paste the reasons, it'll take another 5-10 secs to send.
Life's not perfect... Just ignore those threads...
Also I reported a guy and Tenge's thread about his apology and it got closed in less than an hour... So it kind of works... for me...

Btw, I know why I'm here... It's because of people like you ... who I enjoy discussing with... Can't bring myself to go to Play9D's forum since nR left and I'm not really welcome there, aside from the anime guys... Also,I thought of remaking All4One... But it would become empty soon,since it would be hard to give people reasons to join another forum and I wouldn't be really active...
Old 08/27/2014, 21:30   #27

Quote:
"I see that you act like a know-all and attempt to help people, while in the G1 era, I couldn't see you here to express your knowledge and show everybody how good you are at hacking" (<- your reply translated on how I understood it)

Maybe you didn't mean that... That's just how I understood it, thus me replying with the paragraph above.

Life's not perfect... Just ignore those threads...
Also I reported a guy and Tenge's thread about his apology and it got closed in less than an hour... So it kind of works... for me...

Btw, I know why I'm here... It's because of people like you ... who I enjoy discussing with... Can't bring myself to go to Play9D's forum since nR left and I'm not really welcome there, aside from the anime guys... Also,I thought of remaking All4One... But it would become empty soon,since it would be hard to give people reasons to join another forum and I wouldn't be really active...
Play9D's Otaku World is still just like your second house or so. Come here as much as you want :3

I don't really know, but we can someday reports all the threads, so we'll check how fast they will do that.
Old 08/27/2014, 21:36   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Play9D's Otaku World is still just like your second house or so. Come here as much as you want :3
I know that xD . That's what I said "aside from the anime guys". Unfortunately, had lots to do in real life this summer and didn't really have time to discuss endlessly on forums.

Also, All4One was meant to be for the "old crew" (aka play9d's anime guys)... I just wanted more from it... It was not really a succesful project... If I attempt to recreate it, I will use an ads-free platform... And I won't attempt to focus on 9D anymore...
Old 08/27/2014, 21:42   #29

Wink

Quote:
I'm an old school, started to program in ASM, later I got any idea of this game (in Bulgaria things and shit happen waaaaaay later than everywhere else). So I just played with the client before. I'll say only a couple of things and will give nothing more than an idea:
1) my buff trainer and my spammer worked since Acclaim and will work forever as long as there is a PS/2 kbd. Wanna know why? Cos I inject characters in the keyboard buffer directly (in the controller) and not towards any window as most of the others do. This cannot be blocked neither by patching ring 3, nor ring 0 functions as mine works with the hardware, bypassing everything else. Only few of my friends in-game had it back then.
2) my middle server works good enough with little to no modifications from G1 up to every single client so far. Of course, some tweak on the client is needed which brings us to. 9D code "is so stupid" that it doesn't know what you're throwing on the ground, but it knows which cell of the bag you're about to make free
3) I usually strip out client from its protection as I don't like some piece of code to hang out with my own one. So GG or HS - they're out of my stuff
P.S. trainer and spammer don't need to of any modification and work with ALL kind of protection around.
P.P.S. middle-server works better with no protection on and so does the good old CE.
Yes, I didn't reveal anything. And I won't ever. I'm just a programmer with an attitude to 9D
Old 08/27/2014, 21:54   #30

Quote:
I'm an old school, started to program in ASM, later I got any idea of this game (in Bulgaria things and shit happen waaaaaay later than everywhere else). So I just played with the client before. I'll say only a couple of things and will give nothing more than an idea:
1) my buff trainer and my spammer worked since Acclaim and will work forever as long as there is a PS/2 kbd. Wanna know why? Cos I inject characters in the keyboard buffer directly (in the controller) and not towards any window as most of the others do. This cannot be blocked neither by patching ring 3, nor ring 0 functions as mine works with the hardware, bypassing everything else. Only few of my friends in-game had it back then.
2) my middle server works good enough with little to no modifications from G1 up to every single client so far. Of course, some tweak on the client is needed which brings us to. 9D code "is so stupid" that it doesn't know what you're throwing on the ground, but it knows which cell of the bag you're about to make free
3) I usually strip out client from its protection as I don't like some piece of code to hang out with my own one. So GG or HS - they're out of my stuff
P.S. trainer and spammer don't need to of any modification and work with ALL kind of protection around.
P.P.S. middle-server works better with no protection on and so does the good old CE.
Yes, I didn't reveal anything. And I won't ever. I'm just a programmer with an attitude to 9D
To me all those ideas are useless... Since I never plan on exploiting the game's flaws to such degrees (as a matter of fact, last time I exploited something was play9d...)

Now, just for the sake of discussion and with my limited knowledge on this field... I'd ask several questions:
1)a middle server is used to "capture" packets that are meant to be sent to the server in order to study their structure and possibly modify it and sent it to the server after, thus getting different "responses" ?
2)Stripping the client of the anti hack system would require to reverse engineer the launcher in order not to require the execution of GG... And from what I know ASM can help you there, right ?
3)The buff trainer thingy is do-able by me too , but I won't bother... Since I have a software that works very well for me...