Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

There Is NO! 9Dragons Pserver..

Discussion on There Is NO! 9Dragons Pserver.. within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/18/2009, 20:23   #31

elite*gold: 0
cause then they would be easily caught if gm started checking accounts it called common sence ............

yeah imma dupe 255 be gm wont care if they for some reason check my account o.O i mean its possible for sm to have 255 or 900 be right?
and im doubting any noob can just make dupe hack look at guy that invented viet hack dont think hes your common nooblet...and u cant just send any thing to the server any way lol u will d/c i tried that xD.Its a closely guarded secret so asking any viet how to dupe wont work hell not all viets know about the hack .....and i doubting there gonna tell someone who's English or low lvl meaning below fc heck maybe you have a better chance asking if ur near lvl cap xD.Anyway it does have to do with packets thats all i have to say ^^.Oh and u dont see them selling +12 weapon or the people buying +11 +12 weapons in shouts or is that just on server 5 ?Why would u sell 1000hp drain lol id definitely keep those...if i could dupe anything would be 255 chi kung damage pills ^^
sell enough to buy a descent weapon as for cloth ill just wait todo mansion with whoever feel likes doing that.ha sounds like a dream doesn't it o.O .XD
If there is no dupe then somehow someway there farming true genneral wie who drops like 40 be =what ever in those chest in cc5 .i haven t even seen then war on this game so dont know if cc5 is possible o.O
lol yeah the viet hack does that but not one im using ..only time dc when noobs teleport right next to and start grinding,or if someone LF pass me me and there in my view..Most time i got camera angle in full focus of my char only no mob just char i seem to dont dc when i do that ,i just look in healers screen when i want to see what items drop o.O.when u hit 0 ve thats when u push the power off....on viet hack or you will d/c been known >.>.
Old 09/18/2009, 23:12   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
I think it's funny everyone has different problems with disconnecting using the viet hack. To be honest I think there is something wrong with the core packet handling code. Problem is it doesn't arise under normal conditions. That's my opinion however.

The guy that wrote the viet hack is a decent programmer. I know the code well now and some of it I'm skeptical that he wrote it all since the style is different in certain parts. But for the most part, he did a good job. There is bad programming in certain areas, unoptimized code and no error checking hardly anywhere. Which is surprising giving his knowledge of C#. He rather chose to have the program and sessions crash instead of trying to fix the problem or exit gracefully.

My hats off to him though. Without his start of the viet hack I wouldn't have taken the time to build off of it to make mine.
Old 09/19/2009, 01:58   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
Like in another thread, their is only a small amount of them that know. We have seen it. Munoo saw it, I saw it in Hefei with Korean Ginseng, and now NuKeZz saw it with Ambrosia.

It definitely exists on VN server. It does not exist on US servers.
i talk about copy dupe, drop 1 item pic it up again serch item, Change spot in bag and Froze it, and it will double.. not Normal Dupe^^ the guy in ss with 20% Crit abrosia.. is hacking worse then eveyrone.. join Server named Nirvana when u use US files.. go to Bot clan bases and watch Phong.. Delay is like 1..

u almost dont c her skills. buff smash buff smash aoe buff in like half sec.. -.- and she never DC. i watched her for 15min + lol ^^
Old 09/22/2009, 19:31   #34

are u guys playing on one of thes servers ??
cause i would like to join
Old 09/26/2009, 02:33   #35

omg i gonna turn Real crazy soon, i cant find a motah fo**ah fu**ing Dupe F*** hack for f*** Sake -.-' uuuuuuuuuughhhhh, all links send me to same **** site, or just find Rar filled with keyloggers and Trojans -.-' where does those Viet Rice guys get theyr dupe`s...

bad i dont know how to make one or i would, !, and guys ig is greddy on theyr dupe hack like theyr Rice! -.-
Old 09/26/2009, 15:53   #36

elite*gold: 360
There are some...
Old 09/26/2009, 16:06   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by D00MR4ZR View Post
There are some...
hmm, i dont think anyone in 9D Viet would like to share theyr Dupe hacks so others can have fun2.. Resons is coz then they wont be the only rich ones..
Old 09/27/2009, 04:13   #38

no probbaly dont wanna get thier hacks nerfed .....or in the public .think about dupe hack gets public the game will be ruined more than it already is ........................
Old 09/29/2009, 01:03   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerdd View Post
no probbaly dont wanna get thier hacks nerfed .....or in the public .think about dupe hack gets public the game will be ruined more than it already is ........................
It cant be more ruined Bro, have u tryed Nirvana "is named nirvana with acclaim script" i filled 3 bags + stasher and noob chhar with Fc cloths Collects Bes and LM GL weps in 4 days... i just looted from Icy "Cords : 192 872" and i got 3 Ec bk relics "str wis cons" and 2 GK, + 2 lvl6 -.- is sooo ruined
Old 09/29/2009, 02:36   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth View Post
It cant be more ruined Bro, have u tryed Nirvana "is named nirvana with acclaim script" i filled 3 bags + stasher and noob chhar with Fc cloths Collects Bes and LM GL weps in 4 days... i just looted from Icy "Cords : 192 872" and i got 3 Ec bk relics "str wis cons" and 2 GK, + 2 lvl6 -.- is sooo ruined
I saw something rather amusing today as well. Down by the Oni Samurai 1st class I saw a party of 9 players, 8 using auto and 1 guy looting next to the bridge. They were all stacked 1 nuker 1 healer. I should have taken a screenshot it was pretty funny. That is some serious grinding I wish we had enough people to do something like that!
Old 09/29/2009, 03:24   #41

dont worry i finnaly remplaced my computer(the old one got his motherboard burned) and now im up and ready to level again(dominicano/starrk) btw anyone knows a way not to dc with the grinding hack(im using a healer to ve heal but even with that i get dced with my nuker)

ps:is there a CC3 blackmarket dealer over here?
Old 06/19/2011, 03:06   #42

i keep asking the questiion ...where the hell can i buy KG and other items for 9dragons. a cuple of pl said they bought from here...DON'T SEE IT HEL HELP HELP!!!! okaygoods is **** and item mall tpp high!! any1 plz answer me
Old 06/19/2011, 07:20   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokey5 View Post
i keep asking the questiion ...where the hell can i buy KG and other items for 9dragons. a cuple of pl said they bought from here...DON'T SEE IT HEL HELP HELP!!!! okaygoods is **** and item mall tpp high!! any1 plz answer me
#Request to close

Are you kiddin' me?
Old 06/19/2011, 10:21   #44

Hi. I found a torrent it says Scarica 9Dragons Server US. maybe u can make sense of it:
Old 06/19/2011, 19:23   #45

#closed
Closed Thread