Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Official Game Utility Hack

Discussion on [RELEASE] Official Game Utility Hack within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/13/2009, 09:42   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by besalamto View Post
Hmmm...eh its been 2 days lol, been trying to solve this one myself.

Well i already made the hack atleast not crash at start up, but now the client gives me "Failed to get host name".

Would someone kindly post what the hosts file should look like (assuming thats the problem =S); if its confidential can someone pm it to me, hope its not too much to ask.
Here you go:

Code:
127.0.0.1 login.cuulong.com.vn
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2009, 11:00   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirf View Post
Just...

LOL

yeah if you are helping people as that... then why are you still talking here?
Is this forum for tricks, tips and helping other people?
LOL is just you, this post didnt helped and didnt solved anything so why the heck did you post this?

NOW TOPIC - I do not like spam.

I've tryed every stupid skill macro / trainer / bot - nothing work, everything is outdated or not working stuff. I searched the forum, only this strange utility hack is fine I think, but whole forum is about Vietnamesse 9Dragons and International 9Dragons, I played this game long time ago about 1 year ago, I forgot everything, I remember I was using Dizzy Skill Trainer, it worked but now it dont work.
I really dont understand this "utility hack"
I am doing this:

1.opening "firefox.exe" ( I am getting an empty box... but you sayd to connect to server OK)
2. I am launching "NDLAUNCHER.EXE"
3. I am logging to game, then logging into character.
4. I am waiting (for connecting to server in this utility hack)
5. after 10 min nothing happens.

I've tryed this many times, I see that not many people here want to help
If not I will look for help on another forum.
I am helping everyone if I can but here I see people who just spaming like "LOL" in posts... that's very new for me....

I want just an normal skill macro to make my skills up to my lvl...
Old 09/13/2009, 11:04   #33

*facepalm* lol im such a newwwwb, i got it to work!!! hmm only thing is, im gonna go try to find out how to traing active skills lol.

Edit to bobek: Bobek do the same exact steps again this time, u gotta go back and forth, between the firefox5 window and the game window, they are both synonymous, if one doesnt connect, the other doesnt, u will understand after a lil while lol.

First click on connect when u put ur user and pass, then switch to firefox for 5 seconds, switch back to the game for 5 seconds, then back to firefox, if firefox connected, the game will finally connect, i thought things wer out of date too hahaha.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2009, 11:31   #34

Strange, still didnt helped, you are using only file from this thread or something else?
Did you copy something to 9dragons file?
Is this ACCLAIM or VN server?

I will click thanks also because you tryed to help me
Old 09/13/2009, 11:34   #35

this is for the vn server, just download the files they tell u to download in the register post thingie, then follow these instructions, dont worry it takes a few times to get used to it: click on connect in the client, then alt-tab to trainer give it 5 seconds, then go back to client and wait 5 secs, then go back to trainer and a new tab in the trainer should apear (if u have 2 tabs u should click on the far right one) then u will connect to character screen and u connect ur character, then u switch to trainer one more time, and ur done.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2009, 12:26   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirf View Post
o.o"
lol you are spamming so much... everywhere I see you spamming everywhere... You like spam count huh? lol.... what a nub.

@TOPIC

I see that everyone play this VN 9dragons, and they stopped playing acclaim 9d...

I am now downloading it so ill test this, and thats not a private server its
a vietnamesse version, official.
Old 09/13/2009, 14:09   #37

Guys one more question about this utility: I saw the vietnamese dudes training their active skills by glitching, its like they are attacking themselves or each other in non-pk areas or something like or using it on the air i guess; can that be done with this utility or is that a different hack? if so could u let us know, thanks.

EDIT: they wer also training their smashing skills that way.
Old 09/13/2009, 18:49   #38

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by besalamto View Post
Guys one more question about this utility: I saw the vietnamese dudes training their active skills by glitching, its like they are attacking themselves or each other in non-pk areas or something like or using it on the air i guess; can that be done with this utility or is that a different hack? if so could u let us know, thanks.

EDIT: they wer also training their smashing skills that way.
You can train your actives on yourself by selecting those skills then checking Buff and Self. You can also train on a target by using PK mode in a non-combat map, using the method I posted here.
Old 09/13/2009, 20:36   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobek61 View Post
lol you are spamming so much... everywhere I see you spamming everywhere... You like spam count huh? lol.... what a nub.

@TOPIC

I see that everyone play this VN 9dragons, and they stopped playing acclaim 9d...

I am now downloading it so ill test this, and thats not a private server its
a vietnamesse version, official.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobek61 View Post
yeah if you are helping people as that... then why are you still talking here?
Is this forum for tricks, tips and helping other people?
LOL is just you, this post didnt helped and didnt solved anything so why the heck did you post this?

NOW TOPIC - I do not like spam.

I've tryed every stupid skill macro / trainer / bot - nothing work, everything is outdated or not working stuff. I searched the forum, only this strange utility hack is fine I think, but whole forum is about Vietnamesse 9Dragons and International 9Dragons, I played this game long time ago about 1 year ago, I forgot everything, I remember I was using Dizzy Skill Trainer, it worked but now it dont work.
I really dont understand this "utility hack"
I am doing this:

1.opening "firefox.exe" ( I am getting an empty box... but you sayd to connect to server OK)
2. I am launching "NDLAUNCHER.EXE"
3. I am logging to game, then logging into character.
4. I am waiting (for connecting to server in this utility hack)
5. after 10 min nothing happens.

I've tryed this many times, I see that not many people here want to help
If not I will look for help on another forum.
I am helping everyone if I can but here I see people who just spaming like "LOL" in posts... that's very new for me....

I want just an normal skill macro to make my skills up to my lvl...

You're retarded, Im Munoo, the one who posted the 9dUltis Hack for people..
I should've just not posted it and watch all you nubs suffer to death..

As for the hack, you must be RETARDED, cause Im pretty sure I posted how
to make it work EXACTLY...

And we all know its not a private server, it only has no gameguard (though they claimed
they will add it in later...which will never happen) and the server rate is 5x (though players
have claimed its 5x till RC12)

I'll repost it for you're idiotic brain to comprehend..
1)You start the launcher..don't let it update, by click the far right button
2)Then click on the hack, and then start the launcher...
3)After you entered the login screen..enter in your password and QUICKLY
switch back to the hack..
4)Once you hear the sound, that signals that you have entered the game..
5)Go back to the game client screen, and select your character..
6)Once again, go back to the hack and wait till you know that entered the game
7)and now have fun with the hack you nub..
Old 09/17/2009, 07:52   #40

See nirf that's why you can't make any friends , lack of patience and lack of people handling skills .
On topic : it's working just fine .
Old 09/17/2009, 14:01   #41

I know it already Its ok
Old 01/05/2014, 09:38   #42

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by witek1992 View Post
He could send him a simple PM w/o refreshing the old thread, besides ain't no first person who reported people in this section.
You aren't the first. I reported so many times these graverobbers. They are just looking for links which they can leech and spam about reupload the **** that isn't even working for 3-5 yrs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2014, 11:54   #43

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
You aren't the first. I reported so many times these graverobbers. They are just looking for links which they can leech and spam about reupload the **** that isn't even working for 3-5 yrs.
You know there are people who rather try to make old things work than beg for everyshit and don't use their own brain.

As I said it's completely justified. I'd like to look at it aswell and see what kind of utility this is and try to modify it.
Closed Thread