Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP with install of auto9d

Discussion on HELP with install of auto9d within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question HELP with install of auto9d

some1 plz tell me how to install auto9d. i did the driver update but the auto9d comes out as notepad, is there any specific software i have to use to be bale install auto9d? plz help
Old 05/24/2012, 10:53   #2

can u upload it somewhere ?? i really need it and about how to install it ..its like updating ur keyboard driver with it !! i will write it a step by step now !! but just tell me what is ur operating system ?
Old 05/24/2012, 12:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bui3itf0yk00 View Post
can u upload it somewhere ?? i really need it and about how to install it ..its like updating ur keyboard driver with it !! i will write it a step by step now !! but just tell me what is ur operating system ?
Yeah, and You with 1 post will help You, ofc You'll :3

YEAH SURE !
Old 05/24/2012, 16:23   #4

Noobs cant be warned.
Auto9D injects into C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/SVHOST2 <- Keyboard activity log. Goodluck.