1.Website sux (on VN)
2.Registrationg is sux(after 15~ try i succeed)
3.Download isn't working.
4.WTF !? Look at the rates. x7 ?!
5.No startpack. (Play9D FTW ! )
6.DMG Cap.
I waited for something awesome but... only Korean Ver.
1. He'll probably translate that.
2. Same thing - he'll modify that.
3. Just wait, same was with Pay9D
4. With events it'll be make higher than Pay9D's
5. They're looking, what they can give us. Check their forum
6. The same is on Pay9D.
BTW. Stop creating such useless threads or we should report all of you. Really wanna get infractions for nothing, like I got some time ago because of Thai? xD
1. He'll probably translate that.
2. Same thing - he'll modify that.
3. Just wait, same was with Pay9D
4. With events it'll be make higher than Pay9D's
5. They're looking, what they can give us. Check their forum
6. The same is on Pay9D.
BTW. Stop creating such useless threads or we should report all of you. Really wanna get infractions for nothing, like I got some time ago because of Thai? xD
Well this thread is not useless, That guy speak only true words.
KingShit is not ready yet and if don't change exp rate will never get ppl in there.
Well this thread is not useless, That guy speak only true words.
KingShit is not ready yet and if don't change exp rate will never get ppl in there.
I'm telling all these threads are useless - make the ******' spam in his thread, not on the whole forum. It makes me fckin mad checking 10th same thread.
Now I know how to get any attention, make a thread with **** in it, be a douche, get posts, done.
Okay, I will create it later.
whats the p01nt 0f all 0f th1s ? ^^ imean its just waste of time ^^ , those who does this are just some fkin retards kids wich are punished by parents in home and dont have nothing else to do just trolling in this forum wich now is meg spammed with *****!!!
I didn't made any spam thread. I want to prove that serv is sux... I don't think that if u run from mobs early lvl is cool without any startpack. Now imagine a Nuker on Icy without RB or good Bracers (NOT IM USER). U will die every 1-2 mobs you need to ask from the whole server to buff u to stay alive...*Sarcasm but realistic*
P.S: And ref cloths (It will be like ref weapon tons of money, and u don't have it)
No H4 set.
No more KJ farming.
I didn't made any spam thread. I want to prove that serv is sux... I don't think that if u run from mobs early lvl is cool without any startpack. Now imagine a Nuker on Icy without RB or good Bracers (NOT IM USER). U will die every 1-2 mobs you need to ask from the whole server to buff u to stay alive...*Sarcasm but realistic*
P.S: And ref cloths (It will be like ref weapon tons of money, and u don't have it)
No H4 set.
No more KJ farming.
Not much realistic. If you can't play nuker - your fault. Even if it's sarcasm, wrong example bro.
BTW. It IS next thread about Thai's server. 9 threads ON THE FIRST PAGE, including this one. Don't forget about 2 or 3 deleted or closed so far.
Actually the reason for so many threads is thai's forum event...
However I didn't join since I find it a bit childish to post 1000000x threads regarding the same subject just to get some "coins" ... I'd rather play with 0 coins than do this...