Hi epvp! I have a big problem. After re-install the windows I install 9dragons.... after update the game i click on "Start Game" and he give me a error "xkernel error". I try to re-install game, update at drivers but nothing. Help me pls!
Hi epvp! I have a big problem. After re-install the windows I install 9dragons.... after update the game i click on "Start Game" and he give me a error "xkernel error". I try to re-install game, update at drivers but nothing. Help me pls!
Sorry for my bad english!
Just xkerenal error ? nothing else ? , please be more specified
[ENG] Error: Error 1 error C2601: 'HackMain' local function definitions are illegal 08/20/2013 - C/C++ - 1 Replies So, as the title says I've been encountering an error
Error 1 error C2601: 'HackMain' local function definitions are illegal
I'm running on VC++ (Visual C++)
This is my code:
void HackMain()
{
for (;; )
{
HackThread();
}
API Error Code: 100 API Error Description: Invalid parameter Error Message: redirect_ 04/08/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies API Error Code: 100
API Error Description: Invalid parameter
Error Message: redirect_uri URL is not properly formatted
Das bekomme ich wenn ich ne App installiere... ich habe schon 3 Apps richtig installiert, danach kam immer das bei anderen Apps die ich installiert habe..
was heisst das? redirect_uri URL is not properly formatted
Xkernel Error :S 04/27/2011 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies So when im start 9dragons(acclaim) i get this screen :S
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/8423/nvtelen.j pg
Plz help meee fast :D
XKERNEL ERROR 08/18/2009 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies Export File Open (EN)
Anyone know what this means? I keep getting
this problem now, everytime the game starts loading
If anyone knows the solution to this issue, please post here
cause its starting to get on my fucken nevers now...
9dragons vietnamese xkernel error 07/23/2009 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies hey guys can any1 help me with this? i get xkernerl error every time and can't play too much... need to relog again and again and again:( any1 can help me ? tell me how to fix it pls my char is sacred flowwer i made it to RC2 (nuker) but when i play i get xkernerl errors every 5-10 mins