Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need Bot Training Help, Keyboard Issue ><

Discussion on I need Bot Training Help, Keyboard Issue >< within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need Bot Training Help, Keyboard Issue ><

Alright, i've been Dying to try out a Skill Trainer, But as you all know most Programs Require F10-F12 To start. Well My keyboard only has from F1 to F9, and I'd Like to Know if There's Some Special way to Make the Bot Start and Stop, By hitting any of the keys Within F1-F9. I Really need an Answer for this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KEyboard g15
12/25/2009 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hello. I have problem on keyboard g15 Logitech. Gameguard blocked macro and LCD display in game Archlord. Why this is happening and may know some of the ways to operate the keypad. Need fast fast response.
Bot and Keyboard
07/07/2009 - Archlord - 8 Replies
Hello, I tested some bot. My prefered are Al-bot and Evolution. I think they are the best, running fine. (i play in windowed mode) However, i got the same problem on the both bot. After few minute, my keyboard seem to have Bug. For example, if i pause the Bot (pause key or F9) i cannot type some message on AL : Enter key and message.... if i click on other windows or desktop and i press a lot of random key included Shit CTRL ALT .... after few minutes, sometime, i can active again...
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox.
06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?
On-Screen Keyboard
12/23/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
Hi guys this is an advise from my friend and i just wanna share it with u if any bot has keyloger u have to tybe ur pass to catch it so if u wanna stay in the safe side use windows On-Screen Keyboard u can find it here Start>All Programes>Accessories>Accessibility>On-Sc reen Keyboard tybe ur pass with it and u should be safe
Keyboard Hack
09/24/2006 - Flyff - 3 Replies
I am trying to make a keyboard hack (eg. you press insert and you use all of your buffs or spam fire boomerang on a monster) i've tried it with Autioit, its always what i try first cause its simple, but in java is their a way i can get it to respond and bypass gameguard? text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Thanks in advance' border='0' alt='Thanks in advance' />