Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dear Play9D !

Discussion on Dear Play9D ! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dear Play9D !

You messing wrong people !

I'm going to fvck your sever off !

Sorry for players , time to move another server !

p/s: 你他妈的,狗娘养的!
Old 02/12/2013, 10:36   #2

Knock yourself out.

By the way why do I have the feeling you're that kiddo, what was it {VN Coder}?

P.S: you're ding dong of a ching chong too!
Old 02/12/2013, 16:25   #3

So atm the play9d site/forum is down because of u?
I give u a friednly advice: Think twice before u do something like that.
Old 02/12/2013, 16:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwod View Post
So atm the play9d site/forum is down because of u?
I give u a friednly advice: Think twice before u do something like that.
DDoS on a proxy load balancer, so hardcore. Just proved my point that he's a nobody with no skills. (not to even go into the fact that DDoS is for 12 year old die hard script kiddies)
Old 02/12/2013, 17:54   #5

Ok ok Play9d stop being godlike, Reson you aint hacked yet is since We have been off Epvp for like 1 year?,

For hacking PW / ID DL backtrack, To crash server : Loic

think just ppls dont know a **** and thats why nothing happens to you play9d.. Chill little nerd, Its 9dragons not Orginal WoW game you tokk over...

i think if u cant even make Good enough Securety Scripts you should shut up

And Dev if ur not full of bullshiet your welcome to Send a PM.

If someone rlly hate's play9d you can simply just check out this.
"VMware"
Old 02/12/2013, 18:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
Ok ok Play9d stop being godlike, Reson you aint hacked yet is since We have been off Epvp for like 1 year?,

For hacking PW / ID DL backtrack, To crash server : Loic

think just ppls dont know a **** and thats why nothing happens to you play9d..
Hahaha, thank you. I haven't had such a great laugh for years.

So, the reason why Play9D wasn't "hacked" yet is because we haven't faced the ultimate kids that are capable of using THC, download backtrack and DoS servers using UDP based packets through a tool made by /b/ kids. Seriously, even the skiddies at infosec communities don't make such total joke out of themselves.

You should really delete this post before it's cached on Google, you're gonna look back one day and find this. "**** what the **** was I thinking", hahaha.

Thanks again, had a great laugh nontheless.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2013, 06:36   #7

You need a large bot net, best if you code it from ground up (undetectable and ****), put it up for torrents in a popular game crack and then blast your enemies... or if you dont have the brains but the $$$ then maybe you can hire a couple of "DDoS for hire" services and knock them out. Loic alone wont cut it, maybe only if its hivemind mode w.e.

The backtrack stress tools will work only on lazy websites who are using old forum versions and their admins are not technically sound.

Those DDoS services work though, I tried a trial from one of the more famous ones, it did knock out the forum (which was of no use though coz forum disruption is lame). Next step was to see how the 9D server could be targeted, but lost interest by then (i think the port range started from client to server is random between 25000 to 26000, dont remember much..)

Maybe targeting the login server would be better as it has a fixed port. But then again that wouldnt cause a DC for all, just prevent people from logging in. I think thats what has happened with Acclaim, G1, GC all this time when they said the "login server is down", twas being ddos'd.

finally, even if one knows their ****, is it worth ******* off another hacker, over a game like 9D? lol

This aint Eve online.

PS: I tried TLC on play9d long time ago, I dont remember the results - didnt work i guess, but it worked on GC-usa hahaha
Old 02/14/2013, 13:59   #8
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,623
We don't take kindly of threats like this around here. If you feel like threatening other people, I suggest you do it elsewhere.

#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread