Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

question about coins

Discussion on question about coins within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about coins

Hey i found away to get unlimited coins in this game. but i saw tha ti cant trade them or trade the items.

so what do yout think i can do ?

Old 03/12/2009, 13:51   #2

Unlimited coin`s isn`t working since it`s Server Sided.
You would have to be a really,really good programmer to do this, and I bet sucha programmer wouldnt hang out in such a form of forum here -_-
SO please dont talk *****/lie.
If you got a proov show it and I will take back my sentence, otherway`s -> FAILED

Old 03/12/2009, 15:01   #3

lol owned
Old 03/12/2009, 15:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_Joker_- View Post
Unlimited coin`s isn`t working since it`s Server Sided.
You would have to be a really,really good programmer to do this, and I bet sucha programmer wouldnt hang out in such a form of forum here -_-
SO please dont talk *****/lie.
If you got a proov show it and I will take back my sentence, otherway`s -> FAILED
i dont have to proov ya nothing.

i was just making a question and obvious i wont tell anynone what i discovered till i find a way to take advantage of it.

BTw isnt server side.

Old 03/12/2009, 18:23   #5

You can`t get unlimited Acclaim coins ;-) cause you don`t have a knowledge of anything which has something to do with programming :-)
BTW Coins Buying is server sided you noob lol, If it you be Client sided then just anyone could take a CE and get unlimited coins :-) not even acclaim is that stupid :-)
maybe you are?

and BTW to answer your question, Just buy some Scales/Tears and Sell them to PPL on server If you have unlimited Coins Please buy 100 Scales/Tears and make a Picture of it :-) that would be a great proov :-) and dont try to edit Picture if your thinking of doing it :-)
Old 03/13/2009, 19:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_Joker_- View Post
You can`t get unlimited Acclaim coins ;-) cause you don`t have a knowledge of anything which has something to do with programming :-)
BTW Coins Buying is server sided you noob lol, If it you be Client sided then just anyone could take a CE and get unlimited coins :-) not even acclaim is that stupid :-)
maybe you are?

and BTW to answer your question, Just buy some Scales/Tears and Sell them to PPL on server If you have unlimited Coins Please buy 100 Scales/Tears and make a Picture of it :-) that would be a great proov :-) and dont try to edit Picture if your thinking of doing it :-)

probably u are right

but if this thing is like archlord, maybe he cans

« ELEMENTAL CROWN!!!!!!! | how to update CE??? »