Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bms for noobs

Discussion on bms for noobs within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bms for noobs

can some one make a tutorial of how to change loading screen or how to change deco and visual effect plz i want to make my one loading screens and to see all deco
thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
More help with Vac for noobs Plz
06/02/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
First of all this is my first post on this website so w00t. but i was really in need for a vac hack. i know(from reading) that people dont like just giving them out in public. i saw this on how to like create you own but i am only 15 and suck at hex......stuff http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-ha cks-bots-tools-macros/165810-step-step-vachack-tut .html after a few problems i got to the 1708 part and got stuck coz i couldnt find it i was hoping either som1...
I noobs :(
03/11/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello people kind, I play on Îôèöèàëüíûé ñàéò L2Planet.ru there is a protection which cannot bypass, does not work anything boats neither ACP nor L2pbx, prompt that has changed in these files l2ui.dll ipdrv.dll . In files protection to mine I ask to forgive my bad English