Play9D Buff trainer 05/28/2012 - 9Dragons - 7 Replies prompt plz. working trainer of skills as MouseDrv not worked.
Buff trainer 01/21/2011 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies Hi everyone, so i started playing 9 dragons a while ago, and now im in the phase where i have to train my buffs, but... that takes too much time and is booring as hell just to sit at my computer and press two buttons.. :D. I got sick of it and read about macros, but i just dont get it, how the fu#k do i use it, so if anyone can tell me wich buff trainer is working on patch 125 and tell me how to use it id be rly happy :)
trainer buff? 11/08/2010 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies Hi, I wonder if there are any functional trainerbuff now, because I searched and can not find any, please help me
PD:sorry if my english is bad xD
D9 buff trainer 09/23/2010 - 9Dragons - 29 Replies I really don't know how they did it but doesn't work any ANY buff trainer already worked on 9dus whitout gameguard!
how come? o.o