Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

General Wei Killed within seconds

Discussion on General Wei Killed within seconds within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb General Wei Killed within seconds

Was playing D9 thai version of 9 dragons lol . Was running around or should i say camping at general wei spawn area and found out a bot nuker ok the nukes seems like those first role nukes and wth 1 nuke => 20-30% dmg to general wei health bar so basicially it was killed in less than 1 min . How do i do that ? related to cheat engine ?

Found another nuker pking me at mean time well it wasnt dealing much dmg like having 5k hp left and suddenly a blast and my hp became 1k which i doubt that nuker is using some dmg hack as it took him some time do deal that massive dmg to me from 5k to 1k . May i know what skill might that be or its just another dmg hack ?
Old 04/11/2012, 12:24   #2

was it a viet?

i think they can only make 65k dmg. not sure if 65k = 20% hp of wei O.o
Old 04/11/2012, 19:06   #3

Masked char so have no idea if its a viet or so on . What i was more afraid was getting hit by it . if it can kill general wei in less than 30 second it can just kill me in 1 hit . 65k dmg ? With use of cheat engine ? Is there actually any guides for cheat engine . Once again it disappoint me like whats the point of farming for blood bead if u can deal that much dmg with just first role skills . Its like since u can cheat why not cheat as well ? hehe