Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Play9D] The first 9 Dragons Private Server [ETA, Trailer & More!]

Discussion on [Play9D] The first 9 Dragons Private Server [ETA, Trailer & More!] within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/14/2012, 17:23   #136

elite*gold: 393
Iron Seperator? WTF ? Who is ever going to use that.

First i thought it was jade sperators. I was most happy about this finally being able to put crit nuggets on it and hit critical, grinding without critical hit suxx *****.

You can't make slots in decos and 2 slot on a wepon? That's totaly useless.
You still can exchange this before night. Exchange them by jade seperator.
You still make enough money by scales,tears,premiums, etc.

Dont do bullshit and put those jades as a gift, no one needs iron seperators.
Old 04/14/2012, 18:22   #137

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Zyklon] View Post
players waiting for xp and drop to be improved. then more come.

iron separator is useless, give jade separate

the idea of a private server is to get a full grown community in no time.

it works

advice:

1) fix xp cards and include in package
2) fix drop rate
3) replace iron seps with jade seps
4) fix refine rate to something like +8 100% and make +9 whatever rate it is in official server. ppl will buy tears and scales for +9 or higher from your im
5)???
6) profit (ie watch ppl flock to your server)

what good is iron separator? it doesnt work on deco and 2 slot wep is really not a popular item.

they put js in item mall. same greedy crap like other publishers.

refine will fail 90% here too (tender stone only make refine fail less). no be, no bd weps (bcoz of shit drop rate). right now drop rate is 1x, lower than GC-EU. in GC-EU mobs of bamboo drop shit. private server they dont drop anything. with drop card, you get 2x drop rate and ur happy like a tard.

even jap 9d was better than this private version as it is today.

to think of it, the items they give are useless given the current server settings

ull be happy with +4 2 slot weapon with +2 scroll?

/facepalm

more JS => more scales, tear sales
more JS => more deco sales

JS in item mall => choking other sales

great strategy
Dude gtfo.

The exp rate is fking high you get at h8 0.30% exp.
Drop rate is insane at high lvl you get around 5-8 wep drops in 1h.
And if I was the admin I would not give you guys sh1t so be happy that you get something and stfu, I bet that all who agree with you are poor kids who still live with their mom's.
Refine is high I made 3 weapons +5 and 2 +6,I never failed at refine since i play on this server.

With the crap that you wrote there........pff, there will be only noobs like you on the server and every cool guy will go back to the official, and the server will die cuz of lack of donation.

9dplay admin please don't listen to this epvp noobs they only want everything free..........The server is perfect don't change anything.

If you don't like this server then don't play on it no one is forcing you to play it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2012, 18:38   #138

Quote:
you start of by saying im ******** and end up by saying that these are good ideas

conflicting with self much?

the masses who are happy are just a bunch of freeloader tards who are just excited to see 255 rare items in their bags. they dont realise that those are just useless items... +5 wepon with +2 scroll 2 slot weee weee weee so happy -.- this is assuming u ever drop a bd wepon in ur lifetime with these drop rates

like i said.

if you rly wanted to have a good start at this private server you would. the fact that you refuse to fix the XP card and drop rate by giving lame excuses shows that you just intend to milk the players for money like other fking publishers

keep deleting threads that in the Play9D forums that actually contribute good ideas.
Dude, don't like how gm's are doing their job? don't like the server? don't like anything? then gtfo and stop crying.That's all i saw from you in your *** **** posts, you only cry for nothing.No one forces you to play here and i bet no one gives a **** about you.From 500+/- players i only saw 2-3 max 4 people like you ******** about the *** **** rates and drops.Like blyzard23 said, drops are pretty nice(Expect for be's).So, if you want to play, play.if not, well then it's your choice.

P.S: How old is the server? 1 week or so? you expect to have anything in 1 ******* week?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2012, 22:07   #139

Actually I only have one question to the Play9D admin. If you can raise the exp rate to 2000%, can't you do the same (or at least raise it) for the drop rate as well? Or instead of having the regular x2 drop card, change it to like x4. This way players can actually get drops that they need relative to their level. For now, I like the fact that you guys are trying to fix the problems without messing with the business aspect too much, just hope that you guys keep improving on fixing the game. Cheers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2012, 06:01   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by blyzard23 View Post

The exp rate is fking high you get at h8 0.30% exp.
he promised 20x GC, then went back to 8x, then disabled xp cards. i dont care what you get at H8. he is clearly lying and misleading community with his encrypted code lies

Drop rate is insane at high lvl you get around 5-8 wep drops in 1h. bullshit

Refine is high I made 3 weapons +5 and 2 +6,I never failed at refine since i play on this server.
if +5 and +6 is your idea of high refine; obviously your retarded because according to you the official servers have "high refine" rate too.

With the crap that you wrote there........pff, there will be only noobs like you on the server and every cool guy will go back to the official, and the server will die cuz of lack of donation.
your scared the server will die. with your useless ass kissing of play9d, he wont will be more stubborn and not listen and the server will actually be unpopular becoz of morons like you who are happy with +5/+6 weps

If you don't like this server then don't play on it no one is forcing you to play it.
not playing it, but pointless to have a private server which is as fucked up or no better than the official servers (only high xp rate - so great). even though u have experience of private servers, you cant tell this one clearly sucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by elipson View Post
Dude, don't like how gm's are doing their job? don't like the server? don't like anything? then gtfo and stop crying.That's all i saw from you in your god damn posts, you only cry for nothing.
what u do this is crying for nothing. i am making points which have been repeated by numerous other players. hardly can be called "crying for nothing"

Like blyzard23 said, drops are pretty nice(Expect for be's).
proof of your retardness. how can drop rate be "pretty nice" except for be's. if drop rate is pretty nice it will affect all things moron.

0 drops at bamboo is not nice
25gts when you made EC is not nice
2 be when you made GB is not nice

im not asking for 200000000000000x drop rate, but give something higher than official servers like 4-5x

P.S: How old is the server? 1 week or so? you expect to have anything in 1 fucking week?
no, actually i expect them to be shity lying assholes like G1 and GC-usa who promised many things in the beginning and did nothing.
im sorry a sad creature like you has dropped expectations, but i have played other private servers and this one is not being managed well at all
if play9d claims to be professional staff, then deliver your shit and prove yourself
all this 500 population talk is trash, when i login and still see a green server and bp with max 10 players
my reply in red

its obvious you guys are just backing p9d for nothing. the few idiots who had nothing on gc or g1 (or are banned) have moved to the private server to become something
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/15/2012, 09:04   #141

Quote:
the few idiots who had nothing on gc or g1 (or are banned) have moved to the private server to become something
The "few" idiots would be 1.5~2K average CCU (The highest CCU GC USA reaches is 2.5K with all servers full, just fyi).

We already understood you, you hate play9d and all. As you said the rates are so bad, I'm pretty sure in GC (which sooner or later will get shutdown) they give out 8x+ EXP, permanent GM buffs and free items every day.

So, yeah feel free to play there instead of trashing my thread every single day of your life. It sounds like a great alternative to me.
Old 04/15/2012, 09:35   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play9D View Post
The "few" idiots would be 1.5~2K average CCU (The highest CCU GC USA reaches is 2.5K with all servers full, just fyi).

We already understood you, you hate play9d and all. As you said the rates are so bad, I'm pretty sure in GC (which sooner or later will get shutdown) they give out 8x+ EXP, permanent GM buffs and free items every day.

So, yeah feel free to play there instead of trashing my thread every single day of your life. It sounds like a great alternative to me.
blinded by arrogance?

broken war
broken svs
base drop rates
always green server status (1.5k avg my ***)

ill play when you live up to your word and stop lying (xp card not fixable after you changed it) and feeding ppl with bs (encrypted code blabla - can change xp to 8x but cant change drop rate).

instead of posting just to trash and bash opinions you dont like as those of haters, maybe you can consider them. It sounds like a great alternative to me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2012, 09:45   #143

Quote:
blinded by arrogance?

broken war
broken svs
base drop rates
always green server status

ill play when you live up to your word and stop lying (xp card not fixable after you changed it) and feeding ppl with bs (encrypted code blabla - can change xp to 8x but cant change drop rate).
The following is a collation from the administration team:

You think I'd waste my time thinking of compensation if we could increase drop rate even slightly? EXP card is not fixable because we raised the percentage rates to 2000% (which is the max available integer), if you actually knew jack **** about the server files - you'd probably realize how ******* stupid you look in front of most people atm.

War/SvS isn't broken, it's just not setup yet. Server status is green or normal, because on GCUSA the max CCU limit per cluster is 2500, here it's 5500.

Get your facts straight before talking bunch of **** you have no clue about.

It's kinda funny, because last time you were all like "nah I'm not jealous". Now you're crying all over everything every single day. Most people that went on negative feedback just went all like "I don't like it, because of x and y" and left.
You keep ******** about everything, but in fact you're still following the entire community every single day of your miserable life.

So good sir, if you like it go play, if you don't get the **** out and go play GC and stop ******** like a little 15 year old girl during her PMS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2012, 09:53   #144

I got 100% the same opinion as Zyklon.... because he's fu.cking right with what he's saying. He has just a fking mind other then some "azz licking" brainless people right here.

You Play9D, haven't held any of your Promises.

To remember all again, Play9D claimed to make ALL Rates x20... If you don't believe me go and see the voting Thread in Play9D Forums.

And the situation now is:

- x8 EXP Rate.
- x8 Skill XP.
- x0 Refinement( Broke 2 wepons at +4 WTH? This never happend in GC to me)
- x0 Droprate(WTF????); In comparison: GC Droprate : x2.5
- XP Cards won't work on this server.
-> So instead of being able to have x40 as promised we have x8.
So Play9D, we don't fu.cking hate the private server. we just want finally a publisher who holds his promises!!! Because that's what at least other private servers do. They hold Promises!!!!

Then the other lie you did:
You said "you" have changed XP Cards to -x2 because of farmers. LoL BIG FAT LIE.
It was -x2 Because you can't get over x8...
So you knew all the time it won't be possible for us to use xp cards.
But in your last announcment you promised Combined Bonus Cards, although knowing you won't give that, as the xp cards don't work. LoL. Fking liers.

Play9D, don't alway talk about how we are haters, because we are not! We are not complaining because we hate this server.
We are complaining because you are not holding Any of your promises. Not even one promise was hold!! In your last promise Instead of combined cards, you gave Drop-Cards .
So every single promise since forum is on has not been hold.

ANd we should be ignoring that? Are we completely dumbfucks to ignore lies?
Sorry Mister but we got a brain and are not useless *** lickers.

And by the way the other lie you did: there are not 4-5 people complaining about that. But 100-200 who left after the first day

So do something about your promises. And everybody will be fine....
Old 04/15/2012, 10:01   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony-Yayo View Post
I got 100% the same opinion as Zyklon.... because he's fu.cking right with what he's saying. He has just a fking mind other then some "azz licking" brainless people right here.

You Play9D, haven't held any of your Promises.

To remember all again, Play9D claimed to make ALL Rates x20... If you don't believe me go and see the voting Thread in Play9D Forums.

And the situation now is:

- x8 EXP Rate.
- x8 Skill XP.
- x0 Refinement( Broke 2 wepons at +4 WTH? This never happend in GC to me)
- x0 Droprate(WTF????); In comparison: GC Droprate : x2.5
- XP Cards won't work on this server.
-> So instead of being able to have x40 as promised we have x8.
So Play9D, we don't fu.cking hate the private server. we just want finally a publisher who holds his promises!!! Because that's what at least other private servers do. They hold Promises!!!!

Then the other lie you did:
You said "you" have changed XP Cards to -x2 because of farmers. LoL BIG FAT LIE.
It was -x2 Because you can't get over x8...
So you knew all the time it won't be possible for us to use xp cards.
But in your last announcment you promised Combined Bonus Cards, although knowing you won't give that, as the xp cards don't work. LoL. Fking liers.

Play9D, don't alway talk about how we are haters, because we are not! We are not complaining because we hate this server.
We are complaining because you are not holding Any of your promises. Not even one promise was hold!! In your last promise Instead of combined cards, you gave Drop-Cards .
So every single promise since forum is on has not been hold.

ANd we should be ignoring that? Are we completely dumbfucks to ignore lies?
Sorry Mister but we got a brain and are not useless ass lickers.

And by the way the other lie you did: there are not 4-5 people complaining about that. But 100-200 who left after the first day

So do something about your promises. And everybody will be fine....
The first day we had about 380~600 people, 100-200 left? Well we had nearly 1K the next day. That's just how private servers are, 1 person leaves 100 join. That's why we're going by mass' opinion not by just several peoples one.

If we could do anything to please the community, we would. The rates were a big problem for us since everyone was mad all over the promise we couldn't keep. We didn't have a quality assurance team at that time, so we didn't have the chance to verify all the rates, content, etc.

As of the EXP cards, until yesterday we all thought it's due the negative event date. However it turned out they don't work because the EXP was set to max. (%*2000 integer). We tested on our test server all kinds of stuff (from modifying cards to descreacing the exp requirements) neither worked.

If there was a solution, we would go for it.

@Zyklon:

That's from earlier this morning (european time), which is usually the worst CCU of the day.
Old 04/15/2012, 10:27   #146

Quote:
The following is a collation from the administration team:

You think I'd waste my time thinking of compensation if we could increase drop rate even slightly? EXP card is not fixable because we raised the percentage rates to 2000% (which is the max available integer), if you actually knew jack shit about the server files - you'd probably realize how fucking stupid you look in front of most people atm.

War/SvS isn't broken, it's just not setup yet. Server status is green or normal, because on GCUSA the max CCU limit per cluster is 2500, here it's 5500.

Get your facts straight before talking bunch of shit you have no clue about.

It's kinda funny, because last time you were all like "nah I'm not jealous". Now you're crying all over everything every single day. Most people that went on negative feedback just went all like "I don't like it, because of x and y" and left.
You keep bitching about everything, but in fact you're still following the entire community every single day of your miserable life.

So good sir, if you like it go play, if you don't get the fuck out and go play GC and stop bitching like a little 15 year old girl during her PMS.
Ok, first up, I dont know whats the case. either you and your imaginary admin staff is smoking something REAL good, or you are delberately twisting words to keep your fanbois happy.

1. XP Rate : No one is talking about it. you maxed it, ok stfu now.

2. Drop rate : what is being said in past couple of pages, its worse than the official servers. go try the official server and your own bamboo map before sitting around acting like a wise crackhead

3. XP CARD (not rate): bring it back as it was or the other suggestion was to increase its cap, like you demonstrated on day 2 of play9d (by bringing it to -2x), easily overcome the "imaginary" encrypted shit

4. before you say that an 8x stacked with a 2x xp card will not work becoz of your fairy tale bs of encrypted files and what not/game not allowing it. lets take the example then.
with the 8x if you kill a miniboss you wont get any higher xp? right? WRONG. you do get higher xp, which means the XP can be increased via secondary means (ie xp cards) / game ALLOWS higher xp

did this go through the arrogant heads of your "administration team" who couldnt even tell the difference between gameguard and anh labs despite being IN THE SCENE of FlyFff and other mmos.

i hope so. if it didnt. stop with the substance abuse before reading

keep painting me as a hater/jealous guy/your sister with pms whatever, but what everyone here (not smoked out ones) see's is not me being stupid, but YOU dodging avoiding answers and calling me a madman.

prediction: xp card will show up in their item mall. explains why he is avoiding this question.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2012, 10:32   #147

give my 2 thumb up, good one try it guy this real server no item mall yet
Old 04/15/2012, 10:50   #148

Quote:

prediction: xp card will show up in their item mall. explains why he is avoiding this question.
I actually answered the question like 3 times, I'm not sure whether our staff is imaginary or your nonreasonable moronic ego is.

Before leaving me another pointless wall of text, try at least reading a single row of what they previously said about the EXP cards.

The EXP is maxed, thus the EXP cards don't change the rates when used. Same for skill EXP.

I'm very sorry we couldn't please you royal highness Zyklon. LOL

Seriously man get the **** out already, you already said it many times: Play9D sucks, it has ****** management, ****** rates, right? Well just go play officials man, we're perfectly fine with that.

You know what they say, when you can't beat them - join them. Too bad you're too ******* stupid to do either, so go hail gamescampus for having the most perfect rates and management in the world (not to even mention security, I heard they're pretty beast in that field too).

P.S: The so claimed imaginary staff currently is: 1 person that owns most big private servers on the scene, 1 person that's well known for his security skills, 1 web developer, 1 community manager, 2 moderators, 2 quality assurance team members and 3 GMs. I think it's far more than enough for now.

If there are many people that issue the same complaints in the future, we have an easy solution - shut down all the officials. Have fun complaining then. :D

P.S: I won't be discussing anything here anymore, if you want the latest news just visit our forums.
Old 04/15/2012, 11:14   #149

Quote:
I actually answered the question like 3 times, I'm not sure whether our staff is imaginary or your nonreasonable moronic ego is.

you attempted to answer it a couple of times, the last attempt being a new excuse (which failed) and the past attempts diverting the topic and talking about the coded rate.

Before leaving me another pointless wall of text, try at least reading a single row of what they previously said about the EXP cards.

The EXP is maxed, thus the EXP cards don't change the rates when used. Same for skill EXP.

I'm very sorry we couldn't please you royal highness Zyklon. LOL

Seriously man get the fuck out already, you already said it many times: Play9D sucks, it has shitty management, shitty rates, right? Well just go play officials man, we're perfectly fine with that.

You know what they say, when you can't beat them - join them. Too bad you're too fucking stupid to do either, so go hail gamescampus for having the most perfect rates and management in the world (not to even mention security, I heard they're pretty beast in that field too).

P.S: The so claimed imaginary staff currently is: 1 person that owns most big private servers on the scene, 1 person that's well known for his security skills, 1 web developer, 1 community manager, 2 moderators, 2 quality assurance team members and 3 GMs. I think it's far more than enough for now.

If there are many people that issue the same complaints in the future, we have an easy solution - shut down all the officials. Have fun complaining then.

P.S: I won't be discussing anything here anymore, if you want the latest news just visit our forums.
EXP is maxed and doesnt work with xp cards because the game doesnt allow it. Yet you get more XP when you kill mini bosses. Multiplier effect not working... sure

EXP cards dont effect Skill = proof of how much you know about this game. If skill is maxed out too (which is irrelevant) than ingame manuals shouldnt work either. OH BUT THEY DO.

DROP - what no excuse here? oh being dodgy again

thanks for proving my point that your feeding the community lies

atleast the GC staff can tell the difference between hack shields, i heard you guys are real l33t in skills right? script kiddies on sql. 4 l33ts couldnt get a name of software right (the rest are irrelevant) 1 of which has the biggest MMO in scene now hahaha hard to believe with display of ignorance

i wonder what ego boosting fiction they will come up with

if you wanted to shut down the servers, you would have already

same replies over and over

step 1: divert topic

step 2: accuse complaint of being bs by a hater xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2012, 11:48   #150

Lol it's even better now! I read they don't even have Premium Packages in theri servers!
Great!
So the CoS Buff is to be considered only as compensation to the not existing Premium packages. And not as an extra buff... Very clever -.-
Closed Thread