Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Am I screwed?

Discussion on Am I screwed? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Am I screwed?

Just as i was thinking that everything is going nice ***! a fking bug or whtever it is shows up!I reached the FD12 Disturbance quest....and everywhere it says to complete the first part by hand first...and i did BUT WHEN I CHECKED THE QUEST LOG IT SEAD THAT THE II PART IS ALSO complete.....and i didnt do anythiingggg............i mean Wtf...So what now,i need to make a new char?

Edit:it seems i sorted things out...i used grinding..and rl6 quest... to get to sm8 for other quest...
Old 01/02/2012, 17:53   #2

you have to start from zero, or lvl up by grind to the next lvl quest . Your problem i have also when i tray to make same quest and after i make part 2-3 the last part like 4 it`s autocomplet, so next time i will tray to make this quest whit no disciple runing just to be sure .
Old 01/02/2012, 17:57   #3

hey nix 1 question...Can i use CS money quest at DB lvls?
Old 01/02/2012, 17:59   #4

yes, for sure only problems it`s whit quest what have parts to do
Old 01/02/2012, 18:03   #5

oh ok thats good to know...so that quest is like RTE or RTK
Old 01/03/2012, 00:18   #6

about the FD12 quest...ermm not sure if we had the same problem...but i didn't find anywere in datong part 1 of that quest...so i just used the RL6 one untill SM9...

but the SM9 is kinda buggy...get the -1 0 8 thingy a lot...annoying...have to watch 9disciple all the time :-l...