Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions about 9d THai

Discussion on Questions about 9d THai within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questions about 9d THai

Dear Elitepvpers..

I have a couple of questions about 9d Thai.

Itīs concerning updates:

First: Is Tibet implented? If Yes, also second side?

Second: Do they have any of the new dungeons yet?

Third: Whatīs the latest update they have got so far?

4: Have they made any announcent towards future updates? If so, which updates?

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Questions about D9 Thai
03/09/2011 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
hey i think about to start on this thai server but i got some questions first of all i heard i could get ban when gmīs see me when i speak english? oO i tried to search which rates this server got but couldnt find good info :D so whats the rates? ^^ and last, is it possible to buy gold or coins for this server? i just know the goldsite for g1 :S edit*
Noob questions about 9D thai
12/25/2010 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
Yo! Before I continue I want to just ask be polite and drop that geek flame ''U so nuub'' attitude away. So then, I've searched, bookwormed trough lot of sh1t 'bout thai 9d and I wanna start playin, but there is one thing I haven't found, how I lvl hack with 9discipleTH? I've probably missed somethin but still, could someone be kind enough and tell me please? Another thing is about Thai servers. Could someone tell which are PvP servers (like old 9DUS asura or G1's Yin) Thank you in...