Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bad Karma Trade

Discussion on Bad Karma Trade within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Bad Karma Trade

Hey there, Hope you all are ok, anyway let's get to busisness, i'm playing 9D Thai, and i am needing bad karma to use bad karma relics, i'm almost Five Dragons (RL8) and i need the relics. Im creating this post to see if anyone its around my lvl to do BK trade, that would help me a lot.. Feel free to PM me In game [IGN: Jander] or answer here.

Thanks.
Old 11/23/2011, 17:03   #2

You must be kidding....
Old 11/24/2011, 14:30   #3

i would like to be kidding but no, everyone i achieved to murder "doesnt have enough points of bad karma" so that its breaking my ***** like you wouldnt believe. besides if someone shows up for the trade we can do it often and get lot of BK quickly.!

Anyway, thank you for answer.

Tags
9dragons, bad, karma, thai, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/19/2011 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
In my opinion Karma is one of the most underrated champs in LoL and for that same reason I love her. Karma is a well balanced Carry if played right.. You can survive almost any instance with your shield, escape with you're spirit bond or heal with you're heaven waves. I've been building Karma full out AP, I rush Death Cap, CDR Boots, Lich Bane (Which I'm thinking of replacing with Abyssal Sceptre), Zhonya's Hourglass, Void Staff and then Banshee's viel. Is there anyone who'd like to address...
kArma?
09/12/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey for what is karma?? my karma is 146 but for what is it
zu sowas sage ich nur OMG wenn einer einen net mag wiso dann gleich karma wech oder was is das für ne begründung -.- oder -.-² oder ich mag dich nicht naja muss man wohl mit leben
Hi, I am trying to install the Karma mod, Im having trouble with it, when I open a topic it says topic.php error on line 1321, anyone know how to fix this? My friends admire your sites karma mod, so we wanted one for ourselves :rolleyes: